Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Why is Khan talking big like this?:what:

If Julio Diaz was giving him trouble, what does he think Floyd is gonna do to him?:dahell:

I was all for Floyd fighting Khan, because of the different style Khan brought to the table, but he's acting like he's at the top of the game and could actually Floyd Mayweather:dead:

All 3 of Floyd's last opponents would knock Khan out:ufdup:
Khan is scheming, he understands the only chance of him getting this shot is to play the villain troll and piss people off, so fans could support Mayweather whooping his ass.........

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So they saying No Provodnikov vs Rios:snoop:

This Sparring nikka Karim Mayfield stay crying how he's WBO ranked N Boxing is full of politics N instead of fighting Provodnikov for his WBO belt...chooses Dulorme:beli:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tough former junior lightweight contender Francisco Lorenzo (39-12, 17 Kos) has called out to ex WBA interim featherweight champion Javier Fortuna not to face openly gay Puerto Rican boxer Orlando Cruz in La Romana, Dominican Republic, scheduled for March 10th. “Javier, I’m calling on you to fight a real man, not some gay guy. The Dominican people don’t want to see that. So, I propose — fight ME!” clamors Lorenzo, a grizzled 42-year-old veteran that has faced eight world champions in his career and is reputed for his warrior spirit and iron chin. In 2010, Lorenzo and Fortuna fought to a one round no-contest due to a clash of heads between both boxers. “I want to get Javier Fortuna back in the ring, an all-Dominican affair. Let’s make it at 130 pounds and may the best man win,” concluded Lorenzo.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Tough former junior lightweight contender Francisco Lorenzo (39-12, 17 Kos) has called out to ex WBA interim featherweight champion Javier Fortuna not to face openly gay Puerto Rican boxer Orlando Cruz in La Romana, Dominican Republic, scheduled for March 10th. “Javier, I’m calling on you to fight a real man, not some gay guy. The Dominican people don’t want to see that. So, I propose — fight ME!” clamors Lorenzo, a grizzled 42-year-old veteran that has faced eight world champions in his career and is reputed for his warrior spirit and iron chin. In 2010, Lorenzo and Fortuna fought to a one round no-contest due to a clash of heads between both boxers. “I want to get Javier Fortuna back in the ring, an all-Dominican affair. Let’s make it at 130 pounds and may the best man win,” concluded Lorenzo.

:dead:

How's he gonna say "fight a real man" and this dude already is washed up at 42 years old:heh:

Cruz isnt that good either, but :dahell:. Lorenzo has 6 wins, 8 losses, and 1 NC in his last 15 fights:snoop:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead:

How's he gonna say "fight a real man" and this dude already is washed up at 42 years old:heh:

Cruz isnt that good either, but :dahell:. Lorenzo has 6 wins, 8 losses, and 1 NC in his last 15 fights:snoop:

hey, I didnt comment, just wanted to see what you guys thought about it. :lolbron: