Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

vybzinc

#UCANTSEEME!
Daps
:ohhh: Damn it wasn't even that long ago you made a thread clowning Floyd because he was fighting Con as a matter of fact didn't say it was a guarantee he was fighting Con and calling him all types of bytches :russ:

Mayweather changes his mind like a hoe all the time. This isnt even a surprise.

Guaranteed he'll fight Khan eventually. Assuming he handles his business with Devon or "Plan B".

Either way BOTH these fights are wack.

Last edited:

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
lmao khan by far the most delusional fighter today. :dead: saying floyd is running scared. even funnier he said, porter, broner and peterson are plan "b". :wtf: plan "b", what makes this guy actually think he's in the position of power like that after getting ko'd 2x and edging out molina.

bernard about to unify the titles at 51 :wow: if this brings us another step close to a fight with stevenson or even kovalev im all for it.

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
Mayweather changes his mind like a hoe all the time. This isnt even a surprise.

Guaranteed he'll fight Khan eventually. Assuming he handles his business with Devon or "Plan B".

Either way BOTH these fights are wack.

:patrice:

Con was the one who kept putting that shyt out there, at least twice swearing the fight was a done deal and lying about how he signed the contract !

Floyd outside of the whole twitter poll debacle hasn't really brought dude up at all and certainly never said the fight was happening

vybzinc

#UCANTSEEME!
Daps
:patrice:

Con was the one who kept putting that shyt out there, at least twice swearing the fight was a done deal and lying about how he signed the contract !

Floyd outside of the whole twitter poll debacle hasn't really brought dude up at all and certainly never said the fight was happening

He never said the fight was happening, yet he turns around and posts pics like this:

floyd-mayweather-amir-khan.jpg

Then this fool waits AFTER the Superbowl asking fans who he should fight posting up "Khan or Maidana" poll (which Amir Khan actually won!!). Then Floyd goes quiet a couple weeks later untill he finally decides to fight Maidiana. :stopitslime:

Mannn im sorry but thats just gay. If you have no intentions of fighting someone don't post pics and polls. SMH.

My only guess is Floyd considered the fight and felt the backlash then changed his mind. It's the only logical explanation.

And if im Broner I'd be sooo fukkin pissed off right now.

vybzinc

#UCANTSEEME!
Daps
:whoa:

You do realized he made those same pics with Chino and Pacquiao?

1536488_10151963489593113_1210453233_n.jpg

1457554_10151963678393113_1129500202_n.jpg

Yeah I saw those too, my problem he made everything seem like he was fighting Khan. It could be GBP behind it who knows. I'm not even a Khan fan, I can tell you that wouldve been a more entertaining fight than Maidana. Not saying Khan would win, but wouldnt you mind seeing him get KTFO?

This Maidana fight will be another 12 round UD for Floyd. Put your life savings on it.

Last edited:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:whoa:

You do realized he made those same pics with Chino and Pacquiao?

1536488_10151963489593113_1210453233_n.jpg

1457554_10151963678393113_1129500202_n.jpg

:russ:

nikkas jus make up shyt in they head N run with it

Like Floyd ain't have interviews telling Khan hold tf up he ain't choose nobody yet

Like nikkas weren't telling Tdubb don't celebrate a Khan fight before its signed

Bu bu bu bu but they made it seemed like Khan was the guy:bryan:

:umad:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If Khan doesn't get this fight :blessed:

That's what you get for ducking Devon's bum ass and then sitting on commentary like :guilty: while watching him get dominated by an easy touch

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have never seen someone whore their ass so bad for a fukkin fight. Have some goddamn respect for yourself. :snoop: I did have some respect for Khan but when he ducked Devon then dedicated his time to Twitter whoring.....

:camby: for that bytch

vybzinc

#UCANTSEEME!
Daps
:russ:

nikkas jus make up shyt in they head N run with it

Like Floyd ain't have interviews telling Khan hold tf up he ain't choose nobody yet

Like nikkas weren't telling Tdubb don't celebrate a Khan fight before its signed

Bu bu bu bu but they made it seemed like Khan was the guy:bryan:

:umad:

He had to take food off Broners plate. Shouldve man up and just fought Khan. Fukk that. Even Schaefer wanted the fight. :aicmon:

Last edited: