Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

vybzinc

#UCANTSEEME!
Daps
I agree Khan is a bytch for not fighting Devon.. I never said otherwise.. but if Floyd camp promised Khan that fight then backpedaled.they a bunch of bytches too.. Thats all Im saying

SMH@Khan winning the "official Mayweather poll" then backtracking... Nah we good lets fight Maidana next! :russ:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I meant to say "Floyd camp did the same same thing with Khan"

You sitting here comparing Floyd to Bradley when I was comparing Floyd camp to TR in how they both handled Khan and Bradley.. Khan didn't fight Alexander because he's a bytch AND because Floyd camp promised him the fight.. You think we would be having a poll had Broner beat Maidana?? :comeon: Floyd was always gonna fight Amir Khan all along.. Maidana won so now Floyd is backpedaling...Floyd a bytch too for that, but whats new:manny: and it serves khan right for trying to get a payday he aint earn
If u really think that happened your a idiot

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
my bad i got the shyts mixed up...garcia card is on the 15th and no i dont want to bet on chavez-vera...i want vera to win but i know thats not going to happen lol..but when did we make a bet on the molina-charlo fight?

I offered the bet but you never agreed. I made the assumption that you being Molina's only fan, you'd be willing to bet your avi and 10k cash on his victory

Am I wrong in assuming you bout dat life Pat :mjpls:

:noah::noah::noah::noah:

already saving for the fight

it's gonna be the fight event of the year

I'll be attending and :salute:to all the other coli breh's who'll be there

A great fight and the PR parade on the same weekend :ahh:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Floyd haters be like he's fighting Khan :stylin:

Floyd might choose someone else instead they be like:patrice: "why Floyd gotta be like that to khan tho"

:mjlol:
I have zero sympathy for Khan.. yall know this..
Its just that Floydie started this hoe trend.. Ducking nikkas to go after a mega payday.. he did it back when he was on TR and Bob was trying to get him to fight Cotto and Margerito..He opted to duck them ,since they were bigger threats, and go after Oscar who offered more money.. Its the same shyt. Except now that Khan followed those footsteps nikkas wanna talk shyt.. But when Floyd did it, It was this smart business move..Nothing bytchmade about that :mjpls:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have zero sympathy for Khan.. yall know this..
Its just that Floydie started this hoe trend.. Ducking nikkas to go after a mega payday.. he did it back when he was on TR and Bob was trying to get him to fight Cotto and Margerito..He opted to duck them ,since they were bigger threats, and go after Oscar who offered more money.. Its the same shyt. Except now that Khan followed those footsteps nikkas wanna talk shyt.. But when Floyd did it, It was this smart business move..Nothing bytchmade about that :mjpls:
[

:russ::snoop:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
for the sake of assumption lets say they did....:ehh:

they absolutely didnt tell him to do that :bryan:

Bradley ducked Khan because he had a shot at Pac...but it was far from guaranteed, he hadnt even signed with TR yet. then when he did sign (breaching contract with GSP) he still had to fight Abregu before he got Pac. that is a huge difference.

Khan shouldve fought Alexander, that's all we are saying.
Exactly why nikkas need to stop spewing this shyt, Bradley ducked Khan for years as he did Matthysse, Judah, Ortiz, Maidana or anyone that posed a serious threat to him........

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Sounds as if Maidana is getting the fight:lolbron:

http://www.boxingscene.com/khan-mayweather-not-same-hes-cherry-picker--74890

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=74890#ixzz2tytfLuwR
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

British fighter Amir Khan has fired off some shots at Floyd Mayweather Jr., claiming the unbeaten pound-for-pound king is a cherry picker who picks easier opponents to look impressive. Mayweather is scheduled to return on May 3rd at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Khan, along with Marcos Maidana, are the two frontrunners to fight him.

Khan was the frontrunner for several months to get the fight, but now Maidana, who Khan defeated several years ago, is being pushed more and more as the likely candidate.

“People say I have no chance and I don’t deserve to be in the ring with Floyd,” Khan told The National. “Why not? Floyd is not the same fighter as he was three or four years ago. That’s why he picks slow fighters, because he doesn’t have the same movement as he used to."

“If you look at his last three or four fights … all of them are slow, with no footwork, one-dimensional fighters. He cherry picks them, to make himself look good. I’m fast. I’m quick. I have an awkward footwork. Styles make fights, and I will show him style.”

Garcia must of gave this nikka brain damage:mjlol:

Last edited:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Sounds as if Maidana is getting the fight:lolbron:

http://www.boxingscene.com/khan-mayweather-not-same-hes-cherry-picker--74890

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=74890#ixzz2tytfLuwR
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

British fighter Amir Khan has fired off some shots at Floyd Mayweather Jr., claiming the unbeaten pound-for-pound king is a cherry picker who picks easier opponents to look impressive. Mayweather is scheduled to return on May 3rd at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Khan, along with Marcos Maidana, are the two frontrunners to fight him.

Khan was the frontrunner for several months to get the fight, but now Maidana, who Khan defeated several years ago, is being pushed more and more as the likely candidate.

“People say I have no chance and I don’t deserve to be in the ring with Floyd,” Khan told The National. “Why not? Floyd is not the same fighter as he was three or four years ago. That’s why he picks slow fighters, because he doesn’t have the same movement as he used to."

“If you look at his last three or four fights … all of them are slow, with no footwork, one-dimensional fighters. He cherry picks them, to make himself look good. I’m fast. I’m quick. I have an awkward footwork. Styles make fights, and I will show him style.”

Garcia must of gave this nikka brain damage:mjlol:

Why is Khan talking big like this?:what:

If Julio Diaz was giving him trouble, what does he think Floyd is gonna do to him?:dahell:

I was all for Floyd fighting Khan, because of the different style Khan brought to the table, but he's acting like he's at the top of the game and could actually Floyd Mayweather:dead:

All 3 of Floyd's last opponents would knock Khan out:ufdup: