Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yet Khan is somehow a frontrunner for a fight with Floyd Mayweather. They told Khan he was gonna get that fight breh causing him to cancel and not risk a fight with Devon.. Now they're backpedaling after the fact and doing this fake poll and got khan sitting there looking stupid.. This is all Arum was saying
whos they?
floyd been saying since day 1 that he hadn't decided
and when khan tried to say the fight was official, floyd clowned him almost immediately and said it wasn't true
golden boy wouldn't tell him that without assurance, makes no sense
if khan had actually beat alexander, he would have a much better argument
he ducked alexander like bradley ducked him
both bradley and khan woulda most likely won those fights too which is da crazy part

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
whos they?
floyd been saying since day 1 that he hadn't decided
and when khan tried to say the fight was official, floyd clowned him almost immediately and said it wasn't true
golden boy wouldn't tell him that without assurance, makes no sense
if khan had actually beat alexander, he would have a much better argument
he ducked alexander like bradley ducked him
both bradley and khan woulda most likely won those fights too which is da crazy part
Bradley ducked Khan because Top Rank told him he was in line to getting the bigger fight with Pac..
GB did the same thing with Khan.. Now they're lying and making Khan look crazy.. and you're falling for it

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Marquez-Alvarado Will Have a Catch-Weight of 144

http://www.boxingscene.com/marquez-alvarado-catch-weight-144--74838

Henry Delgado, manager of former champion Mike Alvarado, has revealed that a proposed fight with Mexican superstar Juan Manuel Marquez would take place at catch-weight of 144-pounds. The fight is being negotiated for May 17th at the legendary Forum in Inglewood, California.

Marquez's last two fights took place in the welterweight division, but Delgado is not worried about the higher weight. He is confident that Alvarado will do very well, since his fighter is naturally bigger than Marquez.

Both fighters are coming off defeats, with Marquez losing a twelve round split decision to WBO welterweight champion Timothy Bradley last October and Alvarado getting stopped, in the same month, by Ruslan Provodnikov.

If Alvarado wins, Delgado says his boxer would be ready for a rematch with Provodnikov or even a trilogy fight with Brandon Rios.

"The fight would be at 144 pounds, but it doesn't matter. Alvarado will do well at the weight, because he is bigger than Marquez. I hope that by next week they will make an official announcement," Delgado said.

"Anyone who thinks that Alvarado will be easy for Marquez is very wrong. After beating Marquez, we would want a rematch with Provodnikov and with Rios. When [Alvarado] is well trained he can beat anyone."

I fukks with this fight and it will be a slugfest...catchweight at 144 will benefit mike..he wont have to drain like a mufukka for this

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So JMM ducks Provodnikov blatantly

Arum says the winner of Alvarado JMM fights the winner of PAC Bradley

That's bullshyt to Provodnikov...but I actually like it...let Provodnikov kill Rios ending his options with TR N then see if he s man enough to face the muhfukking Champ at 140:smugbiden:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
So JMM ducks Provodnikov blatantly

Arum says the winner of Alvarado JMM fights the winner of PAC Bradley

That's bullshyt to Provodnikov...but I actually like it...let Provodnikov kill Rios ending his options with TR N then see if he s man enough to face the muhfukking Champ at 140:smugbiden:

if provodnikov-rios comes off im going to have the :huhldup: face just off GP come fight night cuz I know im going to see a disturbing level of brutality and brain cells dying lol

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I doubt GBP would go thru all the trouble of damn near making the fight official...negotiations N back N forth between Devon N Khan...to then say you know what Khan jus sit it out , well scramble to fine a new opponent for Devon...you jus chill N wait for Floyd:comeon:
Floyds camp made the offer.. putting GB in a bad spot as well. Khan sat out because he was probably promised the fight.. Why you think Schafer got so pissed.. because he knew what Arum was saying was true

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bradley ducked Khan because Top Rank told him he was in line to getting the bigger fight with Pac..
GB did the same thing with Khan.. Now they're lying and making Khan look crazy.. and you're falling for it
floyd decides who he fights
not golden boy
top rank decides who bradley fights
not bradley
do you see the difference?
khan didnt fight alexander cause he thought he would lose
he fukked up da mayweather fight twice by taking l's and he didnt wanna do it again
you really think mayweather told khan not to fight in december and to wake for him in may?:russ:
again, the alexander fight has nothing to do with da mayweather fight. its not like he had to chose one or da other. he cou;da did both/
khan just looking for a money grab

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Floyds camp made the offer.. putting GB in a bad spot as well. Khan sat out because he was probably promised the fight.. Why you think Schafer got so pissed.. because he knew what Arum was saying was true
he got pissed because arum always got goldenboy/floyd's dikk in his mouth

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
floyd decides who he fights
not golden boy

top rank decides who bradley fights
not bradley
do you see the difference?
khan didnt fight alexander cause he thought he would lose
he fukked up da mayweather fight twice by taking l's and he didnt wanna do it again
you really think mayweather told khan not to fight in december and to wake for him in may?:russ:
again, the alexander fight has nothing to do with da mayweather fight. its not like he had to chose one or da other. he cou;da did both/
khan just looking for a money grab

I meant to say "Floyd camp did the same same thing with Khan"

You sitting here comparing Floyd to Bradley when I was comparing Floyd camp to TR in how they both handled Khan and Bradley.. Khan didn't fight Alexander because he's a bytch AND because Floyd camp promised him the fight.. You think we would be having a poll had Broner beat Maidana?? :comeon: Floyd was always gonna fight Amir Khan all along.. Maidana won so now Floyd is backpedaling...Floyd a bytch too for that, but whats new:manny: and it serves khan right for trying to get a payday he aint earn

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They told Khan he was gonna get that fight breh

for the sake of assumption lets say they did....:ehh:

causing him to cancel and not risk a fight with Devon.

they absolutely didnt tell him to do that :bryan:

Bradley ducked Khan because he had a shot at Pac...but it was far from guaranteed, he hadnt even signed with TR yet. then when he did sign (breaching contract with GSP) he still had to fight Abregu before he got Pac. that is a huge difference.

Khan shouldve fought Alexander, that's all we are saying.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
for the sake of assumption lets say they did....:ehh:

they absolutely didnt tell him to do that :bryan:

Bradley ducked Khan because he had a shot at Pac...but it was far from guaranteed, he hadnt even signed with TR yet. then when he did sign (breaching contract with GSP) he still had to fight Abregu before he got Pac. that is a huge difference.

Khan shouldve fought Alexander, that's all we are saying.

I agree Khan is a bytch for not fighting Devon.. I never said otherwise.. but if Floyd camp promised Khan that fight then backpedaled.they a bunch of bytches too.. Thats all Im saying