Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He had to take food off Broners plate. Shouldve man up and just fought Khan. Fukk that. Even Schaefer wanted the fight. :aicmon:

So you were in here :stylin:cuz Khan is a shytty opponent

N now you:damn: cuz Floyd is fighting someone worthy, whos a champ at 147

:camby:

N miss me with the Broner pitty party...that nikka has NO ONE to blame but his damn self

vybzinc

#UCANTSEEME!
Daps
So you were in here :stylin:cuz Khan is a shytty opponent

N now you:damn: cuz Floyd is fighting someone worthy, whos a champ at 147

:camby:

N miss me with the Broner pitty party...that nikka has NO ONE to blame but his damn self

When did I say Khan was a shtyy opponent? I said it'll be an entertaining fight and he could give May some problems becuase of his speed and footwork.

But hey, if you wanna spend $80 for a glorified 12 round sparring match then thats on you.

And I still think they'll eventually fight anyways, if Amir handles his bizness against "Plan B". So im straight.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
When did I say Khan was a shtyy opponent? I said it'll be an entertaining fight and he could give May some problems becuase of his speed and footwork.

But hey, if you wanna spend $80 for a glorified 12 round sparring match then thats on you.

And I still think they'll eventually fight anyways, if Amir handles his bizness against "Plan B". So im straight.

So you weren't making threads giggling N :laff::laff: that Floyd was goin fight Khan??:comeon:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
All because I made ONE thread and threw in an "LOL" smiley in there? Cmon, now your being more sensitive than Floydie.

I even said I wouldn't knock the fight cause it'll be an entertaining watch.

:russ:

I ain't protecting Floyd I've been on the record of shytting on dude for taking so long on deciding on a tune up fight

Troll on breh

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Thank God this fight wasn't a draw...I definitely did not want to see an extra round of this bullshyt fight.