Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I agree, but because Sergio's fanbase is so small, Cotto's able to dictate his terms. Pretty much a "take it or leave it" offer.

Sergio isnt "undisputed" either. GGG has the WBA belt, Sturm has the IBF belt, and Quillin has the WBO belt. The last undisputed Middleweight was Jermaine Taylor:manny:

Nah, Sergio's undisputed if you go by the age old "The man that beat the man" shyt. He beat Pavlik when dude was champ. In this day an age its hard to even keep up with all the belt fukkery going on. Hell, Chavez Jr. had dude's belt when they fought. All those other belts don't mean shyt if you didn't win them in the ring against the champ. Everybody pretty much knows Martinez is the man to beat at middleweight. Same way Stevenson is at light heavy, but yeah if we factoring all the belts than yeah Sergio ain't undisputed.

Yeah I see Sergio beating the shyt outta Cotto too breh. Cotto has a good jab and we all know how Martinez likes to eat those in his fights, but Cotto won't have the size or physicality to make it work, People think since Murray was able to beat up Sergio, Cotto should be able to as well. shyt don't work like that. Styles make fights. Cotto ain't walking down nobody with a high guard who is much bigger, stronger, faster, and hits harder. If Cotto goes the distance I'll be surprised.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Nah, Sergio's undisputed if you go by the age old "The man that beat the man" shyt. He beat Pavlik when dude was champ. In this day an age its hard to even keep up with all the belt fukkery going on. Hell, Chavez Jr. had dude's belt when they fought. All those other belts don't mean shyt if you didn't win them in the ring against the champ. Everybody pretty much knows Martinez is the man to beat at middleweight. Same way Stevenson is at light heavy, but yeah if we factoring all the belts than yeah Sergio ain't undisputed.

Yeah I see Sergio beating the shyt outta Cotto too breh. Cotto has a good jab and we all know how Martinez likes to eat those in his fights, but Cotto won't have the size or physicality to make it work, People think since Murray was able to beat up Sergio, Cotto should be able to as well. shyt don't work like that. Styles make fights. Cotto ain't walking down nobody with a high guard who is much bigger, stronger, faster, and hits harder. If Cotto goes the distance I'll be surprised.

I feel you. I typically only go by who's the RING magazine champ at that weight to judge who THE MAN is at that weight, but I dont leave out the other belt holders. Problem is, alot of these guys nowadays dont want to unify anymore like in the old days:manny:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I feel you. I typically only go by who's the RING magazine champ at that weight to judge who THE MAN is at that weight, but I dont leave out the other belt holders. Problem is, alot of these guys nowadays dont want to unify anymore like in the old days:manny:

Yeah for real. nikkas done took the concept of unification bouts and tossed them into the bushes.

Having two different boxing leagues ain't helping either.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Not errybody is dedicated to cleaning out a division like this man breh:youngsabo:

danny-garcia-victorious.jpg

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Yeah for real. nikkas done took the concept of unification bouts and tossed them into the bushes.

Having two different boxing leagues ain't helping either.

A lot of politics and bullshyt...even if a nikka unifies they have to deal with numerous mandatories, multiple sanctioning fees, and worse having that sanctioning body call 2 or 3 fighters a champion within the same division (super, regular, interim bullshyt)...its all fukked up..but luckily its pretty clear who is the man/Lineal in pretty much each division

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Daniel Geale demolished Garth Wood in 6 rounds :ohhh:

Called out Golovkin, even though he can't do the 4/26 date (Come on HBO, move the date one week forward/backwards)

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
In AB's 5 televised bouts at 130, he fought 3 good top 10 opponents: Daniel Ponce De Leon who's not a bum and is a 2 time Champion, Jason Litzau who was KO'd in 1 round, and Eloy Perez who also KO'd in the 4th round.

Dont ride the hate bandwagon breh, because Manny aint THAT safe from being dissected by me:ufdup:

And you didnt say it was just your opinion. You said:

What were you so mad for though, trying to call people all out of their names and saying that gay shyt for?:scusthov:

Ride what hate bandwagon?? :what: da fukk is you talkin bout?? I actually like Broner. Lil nikka got skills and heart.. and he dont duck nikkas... with that being said.. Mikey beats AB in my opinion.. and he beats every one of them nikkas AB beat as well...

I got irritaded because nikkas wanna call me a casual fan, throw shade, and post stupid ass gifs under my posts just because I gave an opinion.. so yea. They can eat a dikk..

As far as you dissecting Manny.. go right ahead.. You talking to a nikka that became a huge fan after watching him lose to Morales.. I predicted his rise too back then, if he moved up in weight

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Daniel Geale demolished Garth Wood in 6 rounds :ohhh:

Called out Golovkin, even though he can't do the 4/26 date (Come on HBO, move the date one week forward/backwards)
Geale? demolished? :ohhh: breh sounds hungry for another title...if he cant get GGG he needs to go after Sturm

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

He didnt beat the man, he a Pavlike who was a recovering alcoholic, had his soul snatched by BHop, and still got knocked on his ass and needed a fluke cut to pull out the win......:stopitslime:

If Margarito can beat the shyt out of Sergio why not Cotto

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
He didnt beat the man, he a Pavlike who was a recovering alcoholic, had his soul snatched by BHop, and still got knocked on his ass and needed a fluke cut to pull out the win......:stopitslime:

Cotto aint got that power that Margarito had to slow Sergio down:manny:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

:russ: I can't stand Pavlik and picked him to beat Sergio, but he lost clearly. He won maybe 4 rounds tops with the knockdown included. Hopkins' beat him first, but it wasn't at middleweight so it's whatever.

But...:what: and :snoop: for comparing Cotto to Margarito. Those two are completely different fighters. Margarito lives to cut off the ring and pressure cats with body shots and hooks on the inside. He has that same approach to everyone with varying degrees of success depending on the opponent. Cotto on the other hand will get bombed out nasty if tries to fight like Antonio.

Cotto lacks the

-chin
-size
-strength
-durability

to do any of the things Margarito is good at.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Cotto aint got that power that Margarito had to slow Sergio down:manny:
Nikka please, lies on top of lies, and Cotto's ko percentage shows this, and we don't even know how much power he truly had because of plaster, AM did hit Manny 229 times, when a LW in JMM dropped Manny twice and slept him, when you think of things that way was Margarito power that godly

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:russ: at Bob Arum getting his Suge Knight on and telling Khan to leave GB and come where he can actually get the big fights:banderas: