Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
More power to Stevenson, he made a power move for himself, why be feed to Kovalev and more importantly Ward for a low money fight..........

It's starting, Ward is done......................

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Look that is just my opinion and prediction.
Im not here to argue and debate a fantasy match ups.. but if you insist

Broner has to show a lot more.. he couldn't be touched by them bum ass nikkas he was fighting at 130??:wow:.. he damn sure aint ready for 147, especially with that weak ass PS defensive

I never said you had to be elite to KO someone... Swifts power is overrated to me because the nikkas he facing recently dont have a chin... cept for Lucas who would've won had his eye not closed and had he not took all those illegal shots to the groin

In AB's 5 televised bouts at 130, he fought 3 good top 10 opponents: Daniel Ponce De Leon who's not a bum and is a 2 time Champion, Jason Litzau who was KO'd in 1 round, and Eloy Perez who also KO'd in the 4th round.

Dont ride the hate bandwagon breh, because Manny aint THAT safe from being dissected by me:ufdup:

And you didnt say it was just your opinion. You said:

Black_Jesus said:
All yall nikkas who got a problem with me saying Mikey could body all of them overrated GB nikkas at 140-47 can suck my dikk using both hands... None of them nikkas are elite status for yall to be talking like it cant happen... Obviously when I say he could, I dont mean presently today dikkheads.. I mean in the future I predict him rising and being a threat... I made the same prediction for Pacquiao and we see how that turned out

What were you so mad for though, trying to call people all out of their names and saying that gay shyt for?:scusthov:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
In AB's 5 televised bouts at 130, he fought 3 good top 10 opponents: Daniel Ponce De Leon who's not a bum and is a 2 time Champion, Jason Litzau who was KO'd in 1 round, and Eloy Perez who also KO'd in the 4th round.

Dont ride the hate bandwagon breh, because Manny aint THAT safe from being dissected by me:ufdup:

And you didnt say it was just your opinion. You said:

What were you so mad for though, trying to call people all out of their names and saying that gay shyt for?:scusthov:
Who Who and Who:stopitslime:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Who Who and Who:stopitslime:

That's my point about you:rudy:

How are you supposed to be a real boxing head and filling out monthly lists on who the top pound for pound fighters are, and you dont even know who Daniel Ponce De Leon is let alone how foolish you looked discussing Danny Garcia yesterday:snoop:

Where's the mods for The Ring? Keep these casuals outta here:camby:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
That's my point about you:rudy:

How are you supposed to be a real boxing head and filling out monthly lists on who the top pound for pound fighters are, and you dont even know who Daniel Ponce De Leon is let alone how foolish you looked discussing Danny Garcia yesterday:snoop:

Where's the mods for The Ring? Keep these casuals outta here:camby:
I know he whooped Broners ass besides that I know he is a gate keeping ass nikka.....:mjpls:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sergio Martinez: I Told My Team To Accept All of Cotto's Terms

In order to reach an agreement, WBC middleweight champion Sergio Martinez (51-2-2, 28KOs) admits that he was forced to bend and eventually ordered his team to accept all of the outstanding demands that were made by former three division king Miguel Cotto (38-3, 31KOs). Both fighters appear to be on board with a June 7th HBO Pay-Per-View fight at Madison Square Garden in New York City.

For weeks, the two sides were arguing over which boxer would receive first name billing, the order of the ring walks, and other event related details.

Martinez, eager to get Cotto in the ring, hit a breaking point and told his team to accept all of the demands.

"I told my team - 'say yes to everything, because if we don't he's going to drive us crazy.' If the sign says Martinez-Cotto, he doesn't want to fight. If during the presentation he doesn't come in second to the ring, he doesn't want to fight. If he does not get assigned to the blue corner, the same thing. When the bell rings, the two of us are going to have our gloves on. We are going to stop all of this nonsense and we are going to act like men in the ring," Martinez said.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Sergio Martinez: I Told My Team To Accept All of Cotto's Terms

In order to reach an agreement, WBC middleweight champion Sergio Martinez (51-2-2, 28KOs) admits that he was forced to bend and eventually ordered his team to accept all of the outstanding demands that were made by former three division king Miguel Cotto (38-3, 31KOs). Both fighters appear to be on board with a June 7th HBO Pay-Per-View fight at Madison Square Garden in New York City.

For weeks, the two sides were arguing over which boxer would receive first name billing, the order of the ring walks, and other event related details.

Martinez, eager to get Cotto in the ring, hit a breaking point and told his team to accept all of the demands.

"I told my team - 'say yes to everything, because if we don't he's going to drive us crazy.' If the sign says Martinez-Cotto, he doesn't want to fight. If during the presentation he doesn't come in second to the ring, he doesn't want to fight. If he does not get assigned to the blue corner, the same thing. When the bell rings, the two of us are going to have our gloves on. We are going to stop all of this nonsense and we are going to act like men in the ring," Martinez said.

I hate Cotto, but he IS the bigger name and bringing the majority of the fans:manny:

Sergio is gonna beat him though and hopefully he finally takes on GGG

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I hate Cotto, but he IS the bigger name and bringing the majority of the fans:manny:

I rooting for Cotto, but his bytchassedness is making me lean towards Sergio

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Yeah Cotto is the bigger name, but he is moving up to fight the undisputed middleweight king. He could have at least let dude come to the ring 2nd, but fukk it. I just want the fight to be made. Cotto needs to stop pissing his opponents off before the fight because it usually makes them fight harder and he ends up being on the wrong side of an ass kicking just like the Trout fight.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Yeah Cotto is the bigger name, but he is moving up to fight the undisputed middleweight king. He could have at least let dude come to the ring 2nd, but fukk it. I just want the fight to be made. Cotto needs to stop pissing his opponents off before the fight because it usually makes them fight harder and he ends up being on the wrong side of an ass kicking just like the Trout fight.

I agree, but because Sergio's fanbase is so small, Cotto's able to dictate his terms. Pretty much a "take it or leave it" offer.

Sergio isnt "undisputed" either. GGG has the WBA belt, Sturm has the IBF belt, and Quillin has the WBO belt. The last undisputed Middleweight was Jermaine Taylor:manny:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Besides, with the way Trout beat on Cotto, I expect Sergio to be able to do the same. Im not convinced by Cotto beating an ESPN fighter that "he's back"