Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
you mean something like this
kirkland%203.jpg

james-kirkland-nobuhiro-ishida8.jpg

thats whats going to happen if kirkland faces molina again...no inept cornerman will be there to save him from certain defeat..molina is going to outbox him then drop him :demonic:
I can't wait to see Kirkland Angulo molina. :banderas: it will be epic.

vybzinc

#UCANTSEEME!
Daps
Breh if Bhop were to get ko'd I think I might stop posting for a few weeks. shyt would hurt my soul :sadcam:

ohh man, ill be locked in my room depressed for weeks.

But if Bhop beats Adonis then they need to build him a statue in Philly. How they gonna give one to Rocky (fictional character) but not one for Bhop? Thats that bullshyt right there.....

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
First off, Garcia > Swift, Broner, and Maidana.. He would give each one of them work..

tumblr_mtjtb5D4pO1r0b2hgo2_400.gif

you mean something like this
kirkland%203.jpg

james-kirkland-nobuhiro-ishida8.jpg

thats whats going to happen if kirkland faces molina again...no inept cornerman will be there to save him from certain defeat..molina is going to outbox him then drop him :demonic:

I suggest you save your struggle trash talking for March 8th

Not that you'll be needing it tho :mjlol:

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
it wouldnt shock me for mikey to be one of the future dominant fighters at 147. marquez did it. pacquiao did it. floyd did it. its too early to say what he would do at the wieght but i wouldnt be shocked.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
for those who are not familiar with mauricio herrera...here are some of his fights..he's not a bad fighter by any means and he is fan friendly even with his ko record..dude has put in his grind..and contrary to what was said about where he fights..herrera's fights have all been in the US and many of them have been televised..he's not that unknown if you claim to be watching a lot of boxing...this fight intrigues me cuz herrera is a counter puncher and a volume puncher...2 styles danny hasn't really faced yet so it would be interesting to see how he would adjust

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
All yall nikkas who got a problem with me saying Mikey could body all of them overrated GB nikkas at 140-47 can suck my dikk using both hands... None of them nikkas are elite status for yall to be talking like it cant happen... Obviously when I say he could, I dont mean presently today dikkheads.. I mean in the future I predict him rising and being a threat... I made the same prediction for Pacquiao and we see how that turned out

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:camby:
JMM was not a close SD. You were praising Bradley for handling JMM in that match earlier in this thread dog. Bradley however did win a close SD over Manny which those two win's blow ward's best 4 out the water man. Don't throw shade on Bradley to hype up Ward. It's not needed. Also, has ward beat a top 5 p4p guy?

:whoa: I said I was exaggerating in the post you quoted

Bradley destroyed JMM imo, but he did not beat Manny Pacquiao. He lost that fight clearly to me, so I never give him any credit for that "victory". Manny was robbed on the cards:manny:

To answer your last question, dont you have to fight a top 5 p4p guy in order to beat one? Considering that the top 5 is Floyd, Ward, Bradley, Manny, and JMM and besides Ward, all the rest of them fight at 147........how could he?:lupe:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
All yall nikkas who got a problem with me saying Mikey could body all of them overrated GB nikkas at 140-47 can suck my dikk using both hands... None of them nikkas are elite status for yall to be talking like it cant happen... Obviously when I say he could, I dont mean presently today dikkheads.. I mean in the future I predict him rising and being a threat... I made the same prediction for Pacquiao and we see how that turned out

Garcia aint beating Adrien Broner breh. Broner couldnt be touched at 130 while Garcia is getting dropped at 130:rudy: Even in AB's toughest fight at 130 against PDL (which Broner won by UD with scores of 99-91, 96-94, and 96-94) PDL could only land 21% of his punches on Broner and was still outlanded by Broner even though he threw 241 more punches:mjpls:

And you dont have to be considered elite in order to KO someone. Garcia's chin would not hold up to the power of Swift if his whiskers are already being tested at 130, especially with Swift having 1 punch KO power at 140:manny:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Garcia aint beating Adrien Broner breh. Broner couldnt be touched at 130 while Garcia is getting dropped at 130:rudy: Even in AB's toughest fight at 130 against PDL (which Broner won by UD with scores of 99-91, 96-94, and 96-94) PDL could only land 21% of his punches on Broner and was still outlanded by Broner even though he threw 241 more punches:mjpls:

And you dont have to be considered elite in order to KO someone. Garcia's chin would not hold up to the power of Swift if his whiskers are already being tested at 130, especially with Swift having 1 punch KO power at 140:manny:
Look that is just my opinion and prediction.
Im not here to argue and debate a fantasy match ups.. but if you insist

Broner has to show a lot more.. he couldn't be touched by them bum ass nikkas he was fighting at 130??:wow:.. he damn sure aint ready for 147, especially with that weak ass PS defensive

I never said you had to be elite to KO someone... Swifts power is overrated to me because the nikkas he facing recently dont have a chin... cept for Lucas who would've won had his eye not closed and had he not took all those illegal shots to the groin

yo moms

drunk
Daps

Broner has to show a lot more.. he couldn't be touched by them bum ass nikkas he was fighting at 130??:wow:.. he damn sure aint ready for 147, especially with that weak ass PS defensive

I never said you had to be elite to KO someone... Swifts power is overrated to me because the nikkas he facing recently dont have a chin... cept for Lucas who would've won had his eye not closed and had he not took all those illegal shots to the groin

:heh:

:camby:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
gonna have to disagree here breh. Floyd Timmy Manny SOG.
@Skip b stop dikkriding Bradley you were throwing mad shade on him just last year
I still throw shade him fukk are you talking about nikka.......His wins over arguably the number 1 p4p fighter in manny, and constant top 3 p4p fighter in JMM, that should earn him that spot...Now what the fukk has Ward done recently

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
stevenson isn't beating hopkins if they fight
Funny people aint acting like Stevenson is this badddd man, that can mop the floor with BHop now that fight is plausible contrary to the past......

Reactionary dikkriders; explain yourselves........:mjpls:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

He gave Lucas his first knockdown in his career and discombobulated his face, cut that shyt out:demonic: