Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
He needs to keep close distance but keep a safe distance from Sergio's reach, but you are wrong on the pressure Sergio has no clinch game at all and sice his reach is so long he can only throw jabs and straights, which doesn't lends itself to clinch fighting which is why Sergio turned his back and ran at times from Chavez who landed like 46% of his shots with his gun in the holster damn near all night

Cotto needs to be patient the 1st four rounds and wait for Sergio to take his usual nap, I expect him to overwhelm the old man who looked visibly slower and shot his last 2 matches

Dude, you gotta formulate strategies based on the strengths of your fighters. Yeah Sergio has a garbage inside game, but Cotto will be hard pressed to be the one to exploit it since he's the smaller less physical man. Yeah he handled Delvin Rodriguez on the inside, but he ain't even half the fighter Trout is let alone Sergio.

Martinez has two glaring weaknesses. His lack of inside game and his inability to avoid good jabbing and step in jabs.

Cotto doesn't have all the necessary attributes to exploit both of those flaws, but he does have what's needed to expose one of them which is the jab.

You can't give Cotto a gameplan that he's not built to execute and that's basically what you doing with all this pressure/inside fighting shyt. That's no better than nikkas saying they gonna use the Castillo approach when fighting Floyd, but aren't good at cutting off the ring, selling out to the body, pressuring, and basically having the attributes to make it work.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Dude, you gotta formulate strategies based on the strengths of your fighters. Yeah Sergio has a garbage inside game, but Cotto will be hard pressed to be the one to exploit it since he's the smaller less physical man. Yeah he handled Delvin Rodriguez on the inside, but he ain't even half the fighter Trout is let alone Sergio.

Martinez has two glaring weaknesses. His lack of inside game and his inability to avoid good jabbing and step in jabs.

Cotto doesn't have all the necessary attributes to exploit both of those flaws, but he does have what's needed to expose one of them which is the jab.

You can't give Cotto a gameplan that he's not built to execute and that's basically what you doing with all this pressure/inside fighting shyt. That's no better than nikkas saying they gonna use the Castillo approach when fighting Floyd, but aren't good at cutting off the ring, selling out to the body, pressuring, and basically having the attributes to make it work.
:rudy:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Me the same:beli:

I hate that:snoop:

If somebody come over, I gotta wait til they leave in order to light up because they be wanting to hit the burner which takes away from my high:rudy:

I'll be good Thursday night though:ohlawd:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Let me look into this.....if that's the case I'ma be real :demonic: towards Manny from now on.

I loved watching Margs fight:to:
It happened breh....... Thye erased nearly every mention of it, even the video of Roach explaining the extra knuckle:wow:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
It happened breh....... Thye erased nearly every mention of it, even the video of Roach explaining the extra knuckle:wow:

This is the only thing I can find on it as in article form:

Margarito's trainer Robert Garcia countered, complaining about the way Pacquiao's hands were wrapped. Garcia wanted Pacquiao's hands re-wrapped. He was denied.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/cowboys-stadium/20101113-Little-big-man-Pacquiao-throws-7944.ece

And this person online posted about it a couple years ago:

icon_twisted.gif
Pac had illegal loaded gloves. Thats why Margarito swelled in 1st rd/ has broken face
Pac had illegal loaded gloves.
Thats why Margarito's cheeks quickly bruised in the first minute of the fight and swelled from 1st rd.
And now, Margarito has a broken face/eye socket, that needs surgery.
Before the fight (as we all saw on video), Robert Garcia complained to the Texas commission that Pac’s wraps were improper because he had an inserts placed in them and demanded that Pac's hands be re-wrapped or there would be no fight, but Texas officials denied Garcia’s request and said the fight will go on, regardless.

http://www.boxingforum24.com/showthread.php?t=267588

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I dont know about him using the loaded gloves...sounds like a conspiracy theory, but Robert Garcia DID complain about how his hands were wrapped according to the article:lupe:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Let me look into this.....if that's the case I'ma be real :demonic: towards Manny from now on.

I loved watching Margs fight:to:

that bullshyt isn't true...like its hard to break an orbital bone in a fight..around the same time vitali busted up Shannon briggs face or in more recent times..lara fukked angulo's eye up..do they have loaded gloves? margarito tried to use his size against pac with a lack of D and failed...his inept corner or the ref didn't bother to stop the fight when it became clear that margo was done in the fight..thats why he is done lol

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:deadmanny: Gets the benefit of doubt ALL the time

Same shyt happens to Tito N til this day nikkas wanna cry N say he's a cheat...even tho all they did was use extra gauze which is allowed EVERYWHERE but NY

While for PAC it gets swept under the rug N forgot about :stopitslime:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Schaefer says Broner-Khan fight isn’t happening
By Chris Williams:

Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer responded to the rumors circulating about a possible Amir Khan vs. Adrien Broner fight on May 3rd by saying that the rumors aren’t true. Khan and Broner won’t be fighting each other on Floyd Mayweather Jr’s undercard on May 3rd at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada.

For Khan, this has got to be viewed as good news because he badly wants to get the fight with Mayweather on that date, and he’s starting to show his desperation/frustration in some of the comments he’s been making on his social media site.

Steve Kim said on his twitter “Richard Schaefer on Khan-Broner rumors, if they had any merit:”No- and I think I would know about it.” #boxing.”

So these rumors have about as much truth in them as the so-called sparring session that took place between Khan and Andre Ward in the past.

Well, if Khan doesn’t get the Mayweather fight then he can still give Breidis Prescott or Lamont Peterson a rematch to try and avenge his defeats to them. Heh-heh. When you think about it, Broner is still the much better option for Khan if he could get that fight if faced with no opponent, but Golden Boy would probably not Khan anywhere near Broner fight now with him coming off of his one-sided defeat at the hands of Marcos Maidana.

Khan wants/needs the Mayweather fight right about now to give his career a big shot in the arm because it’s reached a free fall after his back to back defeats to Lamont Peterson and Danny Garcia. While Khan has won his last two fights against Carlos Molina and Julio Diaz, he chose not to fight a good opponent, Devon Alexander, when Golden Boy offered him the fight last December. Khan decided it was better to sit and wait on the Mayweather fight, and that wait has turned into 10 months of inactivity.

Read more at http://www.boxingnews24.com/2014/02/schaefer-says-broner-khan-fight-isnt-happening/#IgxBEm37wbEVL05a.99

I guess that fight is out the window:manny:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
These nikkas need to get they shyt together

They on some shyt if they think Mares vs some Asian N the Money Team cronies = a good undercard

Floyd needs to pick a god damn opponent...at least Top Rank let's you know ASAP this is the fights we giving you stfu N deal with it

It's gonna be Floyd vs Maidana with the undercard being Shawn Porter vs Paulie Malignaggi and Abner Mares vs some random:dead:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It's gonna be Floyd vs Maidana with the undercard being Shawn Porter vs Paulie Malignaggi and Abner Mares vs some random:dead:

At this point I just want things to be set

Floyd
Khan
Maidana
AB
Thurman
Porter
Paulie
Matthysse
Lara

All these nikkas N no fights scheduled
:mindblown: