Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:russ: I can't stand Pavlik and picked him to beat Sergio, but he lost clearly. He won maybe 4 rounds tops with the knockdown included. Hopkins' beat him first, but it wasn't at middleweight so it's whatever.

But...:what: and :snoop: for comparing Cotto to Margarito. Those two are completely different fighters. Margarito lives to cut off the ring and pressure cats with body shots and hooks on the inside. He has that same approach to everyone with varying degrees of success depending on the opponent. Cotto on the other hand will get bombed out nasty if tries to fight like Antonio.

Cotto lacks the

-chin
-size
-strength
-durability

to do any of the things Margarito is good at.
We'll see

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:russ: I can't stand Pavlik and picked him to beat Sergio, but he lost clearly. He won maybe 4 rounds tops with the knockdown included. Hopkins' beat him first, but it wasn't at middleweight so it's whatever.

But...:what: and :snoop: for comparing Cotto to Margarito. Those two are completely different fighters. Margarito lives to cut off the ring and pressure cats with body shots and hooks on the inside. He has that same approach to everyone with varying degrees of success depending on the opponent. Cotto on the other hand will get bombed out nasty if tries to fight like Antonio.

Cotto lacks the

-chin
-size
-strength
-durability

to do any of the things Margarito is good at.
Sergio is 40 washed, on one leg, on top of being a glass jaw elite fighter parading around on some Khan shyt

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Nikka please, lies on top of lies, and Cotto's ko percentage shows this, and we don't even know how much power he truly had because of plaster, AM did hit Manny 229 times, when a LW in JMM dropped Manny twice and slept him, when you think of things that way was Margarito power that godly

Margs had power and if he used plaster all the way back then on unknown Sergio Martinez, why wouldnt he have used it in a title fight against Paul Williams who beat Margs?

Secondly, that doesnt matter. JMM just threw the perfect punch which landed on the right spot to turn Pac's lights out. For example, Margarito couldnt drop Paul Williams at all, but Sergio dropped him in the 1st fight and 1 punch KO'd him in the 2nd fight. Does that mean Sergio has more power than Margs had even with plaster?:mjpls:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
In order for Cotto to stand a chance with Sergio he has to be able to....

- win the jabbing contest
- pivot, circle do whatever to avoid the left, but stay close enough to work the body when possible.
- use the counter left hook, but put the right hand after it every now and then.

He'll be able to actually win some rounds and make dude look bad, maybe even win.

Cotto gets knocked the fukk out or gets on 1 knee like a marriage proposal if he does any of the following.

- tries to pressure Martinez or fight like Margarito
- tries to exchange too much
- piss Martinez off before the fight is made so Sergio will fight with a chip on his shoulder and beat his ass even worse (Cotto already fukked that one up) :lolbron:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Margs had power and if he used plaster all the way back then on unknown Sergio Martinez, why wouldnt he have used it in a title fight against Paul Williams who beat Margs?

Secondly, that doesnt matter. JMM just threw the perfect punch which landed on the right spot to turn Pac's lights out. For example, Margarito couldnt drop Paul Williams at all, but Sergio dropped him in the 1st fight and 1 punch KO'd him in the 2nd fight. Does that mean Sergio has more power than Margs had even with plaster?:mjpls:
Only top level fighters get away with shyt like this(such as Manny loaded wrap vs Margarito), plus the commission checks wraps before every fight anyway

I waver if he knew or didn't; he fought like a guy that questioned his career so I lean towards him not knowing about the wrap

JMM must of threw 2 perfect punches, because Manny ass touched the canvas twice, cut that lucky punch bullshyt out

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

- pivot, circle do whatever to avoid the left, but stay close enough to work the body when possible.
- use the counter left hook, but put the right hand after it every now and then.

He'll be able to actually win some rounds and make dude look bad, maybe even win.

Cotto gets knocked the fukk out or gets on 1 knee like a marriage proposal if he does any of the following.

- piss Martinez off before the fight is made so Sergio will fight with a chip on his shoulder and beat his ass even worse (Cotto already fukked that one up) :lolbron:

:heh:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Garcia aint beating Adrien Broner breh. Broner couldnt be touched at 130 while Garcia is getting dropped at 130:rudy: Even in AB's toughest fight at 130 against PDL (which Broner won by UD with scores of 99-91, 96-94, and 96-94) PDL could only land 21% of his punches on Broner and was still outlanded by Broner even though he threw 241 more punches:mjpls:

And you dont have to be considered elite in order to KO someone. Garcia's chin would not hold up to the power of Swift if his whiskers are already being tested at 130, especially with Swift having 1 punch KO power at 140:manny:
Dog I said he could OUT BOX him as in box better than Broner. Yes he would have issues with broner's power, I also said that several times. @Newzz pass that Ohio loud breh

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

He needs to keep close distance but keep a safe distance from Sergio's reach, but you are wrong on the pressure Sergio has no clinch game at all and sice his reach is so long he can only throw jabs and straights, which doesn't lends itself to clinch fighting which is why Sergio turned his back and ran at times from Chavez who landed like 46% of his shots with his gun in the holster damn near all night

Cotto needs to be patient the 1st four rounds and wait for Sergio to take his usual nap, I expect him to overwhelm the old man who looked visibly slower and shot his last 2 matches

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Only top level fighters get away with shyt like this(such as Manny loaded wrap vs Margarito), plus the commission checks wraps before every fight anyway

I waver if he knew or didn't; he fought like a guy that questioned his career so I lean towards him not knowing about the wrap

JMM must of threw 2 perfect punches, because Manny ass touched the canvas twice, cut that lucky punch bullshyt out

You think Manny used loaded gloves against Margarito?:lupe:

And as far as JMM, I'm talking bout the KO punch he delivered. Never before has he had 1 punch KO power and know he hits Manny and puts him to sleep? It was either steroids or a perfectly placed punch (I believe it was a combination of the two though)

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
You think Manny used loaded gloves against Margarito?:lupe:

And as far as JMM, I'm talking bout the KO punch he delivered. Never before has he had 1 punch KO power and know he hits Manny and puts him to sleep? It was either steroids or a perfectly placed punch (I believe it was a combination of the two though)
I know he did, we all know he did, Margarito refused to walk out because Manny wrap had a extra knuckle and braided gauze between the fingers and Manny refused to rewrap it was a big fuss on the fight night.....

Manny is allowed to blatantly cheat and end another man's career though, what type of shyt is that:mindblown:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Dog I said he could OUT BOX him as in box better than Broner. Yes he would have issues with broner's power, I also said that several times. @Newzz pass that Ohio loud breh

I was responding to Black_Jesus post breh.

Secondly, I aint got none:to:

I gotta hit my boy up tomorrow night so I can get another pack real quick. All I got left is like a half gram:sadcam:

Luckily I got a bowl which is gonna make it hit stronger so I'ma be sky high tonight:blessed:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I still throw shade him fukk are you talking about nikka.......His wins over arguably the number 1 p4p fighter in manny, and constant top 3 p4p fighter in JMM, that should earn him that spot...Now what the fukk has Ward done recently
Bardleys my #2 p4p. Don't call me 'nikka' Skip I'm white

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Neither has Manny and I aint see people questioning him like that

Not to mention JMM ko percentage is greater than Manny's meaning he is the true power puncher of the 2

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I know he did, we all know he did, Margarito refused to walk out because Manny wrap had a extra knuckle and braided gauze between the fingers and Manny refused to rewrap it was a big fuss on the fight night.....

Manny is allowed to blatantly cheat and end another man's career though, what type of shyt is that:mindblown:

Let me look into this.....if that's the case I'ma be real :demonic: towards Manny from now on.

I loved watching Margs fight:to:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I was responding to Black_Jesus post breh.

Secondly, I aint got none:to:

I gotta hit my boy up tomorrow night so I can get another pack real quick. All I got left is like a half gram:sadcam:

Luckily I got a bowl which is gonna make it hit stronger so I'ma be sky high tonight:blessed:
Me the same:beli: