Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Can we just see if Mikey Garcia can handle Gamboa before nikkas start saying he can give top 10 jr welters and welters that work.

For all we know a guy like Hank Lundy might give Mikey that work and he's a good notch below guys like Danny, Ruslan, Lucas, Broner, etc...

Skills aren't everything especially when you're matching them against guys just as skilled as you are but bigger, faster, and stronger. Physicality will definitely make itself known in those situations.
Black Jesus was the one who said Mikey would give the 140-147 crew work. A casual fan breh.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
@yawn

500x437
:smugfavre:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Terrence crawford would be mikey garcia now? Y'all are something else.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I'm not a fan of Timothy Bradley:manny:

Andre Ward's resume is top 3 in the game after Manny who has the best resume and then Floyd:ufdup:
gonna have to disagree here breh. Floyd Timmy Manny SOG.
@Skip b stop dikkriding Bradley you were throwing mad shade on him just last year

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps

A photo of a loser punching a winner in the face means nothing Pat

But the photo of a winner knocking down a loser does mean something Pat :demonic:

Kirkland_Molina_S_Hogan_Golden.jpg

Breh if Bhop were to get ko'd I think I might stop posting for a few weeks. shyt would hurt my soul :sadcam:

You need not worry. He can be beaten but Allah will never allow him to be :deadmanny:

Alhamdulillah :lawd:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
@mr. smoke weed What makes you say otherwise? What makes you so confident that he couldnt beat Mikey Garcia?
Mikey has a better ring IQ, better jab better footwork if he could carry his power he'd have more power. Also Crawford's closest thing to real competition was prescott.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
A photo of a loser punching a winner in the face means nothing Pat

But the photo of a winner knocking down a loser does mean something Pat :demonic:

Kirkland_Molina_S_Hogan_Golden.jpg

you mean something like this
kirkland%203.jpg

james-kirkland-nobuhiro-ishida8.jpg

thats whats going to happen if kirkland faces molina again...no inept cornerman will be there to save him from certain defeat..molina is going to outbox him then drop him :demonic:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Timothy Bradley's best victory is JMM....and it was a split decision close victory at that. Ward has NEVER had a "close fight" and I would put victories over Prime Kessler/Froch/Dawson over Bradley's win over JMM who was already 40 years old at the time of their fight. It aint like he beat a prime JMM:rudy: (edit....I'm exaggerating, but Bradley's "resume" isnt better either. The best opponents he beat are JMM, Alexander, Provodnikov, and Peterson. I cant put them over Ward's top 4 either)

:camby:
JMM was not a close SD. You were praising Bradley for handling JMM in that match earlier in this thread dog. Bradley however did win a close SD over Manny which those two win's blow ward's best 4 out the water man. Don't throw shade on Bradley to hype up Ward. It's not needed. Also, has ward beat a top 5 p4p guy?