Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
You dismissed dude on some bum shyt completely disregarding all the other quality opponents he faced, so my bad if I thought you were shytting on his resume cuz it sure did look like you were.

By your logic, we shouldn't even see Broner's name being mentioned anytime soon as well. :jawalrus:

I don't see Adrien Broner making up excuses or injuries in order to not fight Maidana:manny:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=74799#ixzz2tj4hn7tY
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.
By Rick Reeno

Multiple sources have advised BoxingScene.com that WBC light heavyweight champion Adonis Stevenson (23-1, 20KOs) has aligned himself with powerful boxing adviser Al Haymon, who works with an army of today's top names - including Floyd Mayweather Jr., Danny Garcia, Marcos Maidana, Leo Santa Cruz, Adrien Broner, and countless others.

The information was confirmed by Haymon's close associate, Sam Watson.

"Yes, it's true. Al signed him today," Watson told BoxingScene.com.

The signing will create quite a stir, at least politically. Stevenson is one of the biggest stars on HBO, and in early 2013 the network broke their business ties with Haymon and Golden Boy Promotions, who promote the majority of Haymon's stable.

Stevenson returns on May 24 on HBO. He faces Andrzej Fonfara at the Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada.

HBO is working hard to move Stevenson in the direction of a fight with WBO champion Sergey Kovalev, but it's no secret that Stevenson wants to fight IBF champion Bernard Hopkins, a partner and fighter within Golden Boy.

The Haymon deal would be a potential bridge to eventually make Hopkins-Stevenson on HBO, or Showtime. Of course, Hopkins has to win his unification with WBA champion Beibut Shumenov in the coming months. Shumenov is also under contract with Haymon, which opens up another unification direction for Stevenson.
:ohhh:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I don't see Adrien Broner making up excuses or injuries in order to not fight Maidana:manny:

Perhaps, but I didn't see Broner beat as many dangerous opponents as Mares did before he lost.

Besides Broner ain't gonna make up any excuses as to why he lost since God planned for it to happen remember.

I'm a fan of both boxers, but their upset losses just got me like :snoop:. Both them nikkas got some explaining to do. Hopefully their answers will be in the form of rebound victories.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Pat if you really feel that way about Ponce why not bet that avi and some cash :steviej:

10k and a week of an avi chosen by me when you lose :steviej:

:pachaha: shyt you're on...although i gotta ask what you see in the current version of juanma that makes you think he has a chance against ponce, who hasn't slipped yet?

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha: shyt you're on...although i gotta ask what you see in the current version of juanma that makes you think he has a chance against ponce, who hasn't slipped yet?

Besides him being PR, not a damn thing :yeshrug:

With Juanma and the Molina fight, Imma own your avi for 2 weeks :shaq:

That's because he's too busy tearing the club up instead of training :russ:

He's not tearing tearing any clubs up friend.

He's being paid to attend parties and promote his single with Rick Ross

Broner's diversifying his sources of income, just like his big bro :win:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Besides him being PR, not a damn thing :yeshrug:

With Juanma and the Molina fight, Imma own your avi for 2 weeks :shaq:

:bryan: foolish....well when juanma gets dropped im gonna find a nice carlos molina avi for you..one wearing the title or a pic of molina dropping kirkland on the ropes

i dont recall making a bet for a molina fight