Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Yep, Pirog was a nobody, but Martinez goes an fights Barker like he's the one nikka we've been clamoring to see.

Sergio might beat Cotto and start looking at Sturm, even though the whole world knows GGG is the fight to make. :snoop:
Sergio aint beating no Cotto dont get me started......

Cotto has too good of a jab for that hands down style of Sergio's and Serg aint half as fast as he was a few years ago in his prime..... I expect a Cotto stoppage around 7-9

If Sergio wins this match, I'll come here and take back everything I said about him........

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
See that's the thing though. Dude shytted on Mares resume, when dude came from the same situation as Ward did, but the only difference is he actually fought tough comp outside of the bantam tourney afterwards (Moreno, Ponce De Leon) and he even moved up whereas Ward was either turning down fights, getting injured, draining Dawson, or fighting fringe contenders.

I mean you can't have it both ways. You can't praise Ward resume and then shyt on Abner's. Half the dudes Ward fought were already long in the tooth and battle worn anyways (All the hard fights Froch been in for example) and I still give him his props because he beat them decisively, but nikkas act like Andre ran through Holyfield's resume or some shyt.

but I digress.

I didnt even say anything about Mares except:

Newzz said:
Mares?:camby: Until he quits running from Johnny Gonzalez, his name doesnt even deserve mention.

And that's the truth. I dont wanna hear his name until he attempts to avenge his loss

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I wouldnt say Abraham and Kessler are HOFers, but I see Carl Froch getting in.
LL

Exactly why you shouldn't be taken seriously here, to call one a HOF who hasnt beat a HOF is a stretch(taylor not a HOF), not to mention Groves closed that HOF/elite book...............:snoop:

Anyone can face 30+ bums and beat one or 2 good fighters along the way

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

And that's the truth. I dont wanna hear his name until he attempts to avenge his loss

You dismissed dude on some bum shyt completely disregarding all the other quality opponents he faced, so my bad if I thought you were shytting on his resume cuz it sure did look like you were.

By your logic, we shouldn't even see Broner's name being mentioned anytime soon as well. :jawalrus:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

This I commended Mares for being Gracious in defeat and actually that loss made me a fan, I wanted him to rebound, because it happens. But the way him and Schaeffer tried to position himself to completely avoid Gonzales who earned a nice pay check in the rematch was bytchmade, every little excuse from the very start I saw through

Mares needs to not be on my TV until he becomes a real man and a real fighter, how can one call themselves both and you wont dare avenge a L, exactly fans aint gravitating to these younger fighters, we respected that balls and moxy, but promoters are only interested in building these fighters to face bums the cash em out......Gatti could have got his ass whopped 5 times in a row, but he always brought it, and we always watched, that is missing from these fighters these days

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
You dismissed dude on some bum shyt completely disregarding all the other quality opponents he faced, so my bad if I thought you were shytting on his resume cuz it sure did look like you were.

By your logic, we shouldn't even see Broner's name being mentioned anytime soon as well. :jawalrus:
:mjlol:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Is this another of your big up Floyd via proxy tactics or do you really mean it? :mjpls:

because we can get a coli cash/av bet poppin :shaq:
This has nothing to do with Floyd, Cotto own trainer said Floyd carried Cotto plus we all knew he was fighting for that HBO/Showtime money, but my predictions are my prediction I try my best to keep biases out of it. As stated over and over here, Sergio is a glassed jaw fighter that taste the canvas in every other match, and a fighter that has 3-4 round lulls where he sucking wind doing nothing, he also has no answer whatsoever for a inside game, he rather turn his back and run.........Sergio couldnt deal with Margarito and he's supposed to trouble Cotto.....Not to mention Sergio is 40, hurt and shot

If Cotto boxes smart, time Sergio and his predictable ass combo's(which he never throws hooks or uppercuts) he'll bloody that face by 5 and will be going in for the kill.....But if Cotto does the Freddie Roach dummy style he used in his last match walking into straight lines vs Sergio can be issues., but box him smart and you'll beat Sergio easily

Oh definitely I been calling for Cotto Sergio for years now......So it's about time I get my Coli Cash up

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
This has nothing to do with Floyd, Cotto own trainer said Floyd carried Cotto plus we all knew he was fighting for that HBO/Showtime money, but my predictions are my prediction I try my best to keep biases out of it. As stated over and over here, Sergio is a glassed jaw fighter that taste the canvas in every other match, and a fighter that has 3-4 round lulls where he sucking wind doing nothing, he also has no answer whatsoever for a inside game, he rather turn his back and run.........Sergio couldnt deal with Margarito and he's supposed to trouble Cotto.....Not to mention Sergio is 40, hurt and shot

If Cotto boxes smart, time Sergio and his predictable ass combo's(which he never throws hooks or uppercuts) he'll bloody that face by 5 and will be going in for the kill.....But if Cotto does the Freddie Roach dummy style he used in his last match walking into straight lines vs Sergio can be issues., but box him smart and you'll beat Sergio easily

Oh definitely I been calling for Cotto Sergio for years now......So it's about time I get my Coli Cash up

I'm seeing a whole lot of words but you ain't saying nothing.

avi/coli cash bet :shaq:

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I always said if there was one fighter who can give ward trouble its andre dirrell...I really wanted to see that fight

4 years ago I would've agreed with you but with him fighting twice in 4 years and his "neurological issues" I no longer believe so
His quickness is fading, Ward has faced good comp and has gotten stronger
Both Dirrell brothers should've been champs by now but they keep playing :aicmon:

breh I beg to differ...ponce is still in form; juanma is not...ponce is gonna whip that ass
Pat if you really feel that way about Ponce why not bet that avi and some cash :steviej:

10k and a week of an avi chosen by me when you lose :steviej: