Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Herrera lost his last 2 bouts, miss me what he did in close match 3 years ago

At least Herrera won his last bout, he also should have held a WW strap if not for the Malinaggi robbery...........

Didnt flabby n Sick Morales give Broner all hell which one is it.............

Its right on box rec the nikka is on a 2 fight W streak N beat Provodnikov

Just say Ionno who Herrera is so I'm :sadcam:

Matter fact errybody say Swift can be outboxed so wwouldn't it be best to fight a nikka that can box N not another slugger:beli:
bytch about what C fighter to fight brehs:pachaha:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I dont see the problem with Garcia fighting Herrera in order to get PR behind him officially. Nor do I have a problem with him attempting to obtain the belt from Peterson if he chooses too. I think Garcia knows it gonna be tougher at 147, so why not stay and make yourself a "household" name at 140 then move up instead of just moving up now? His fanbase currently isnt that big. If he gets PR behind him (he takes Cotto's fans:mjpls: ) then he's gonna move up. No need to run up and lose to Floyd and THEN try and build yourself into a brand at 147 where it's gonna be more difficult to dominate anyways:manny:

And GB arent hiding him, he wants to stay at 140 on his own. I'm pretty sure if Schaeffer could have his way, Floyd vs Garcia wouldve been scheduled already for May 3rd.
It takes beating someone with a fan base to gain a fan base, does 90% here know shyt about Herrera..........No......I Cant even tell you the card or date

Scheaffer is Khan boy, i dont have to fish for links that is very evident, if you move your fat fingers

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Matter fact errybody say Swift can be outboxed so wwouldn't it be best to fight a nikka that can box N not another slugger:beli:
You the one seraching on box rec obviously you dont know him to well yourself, I dont pay attention or gauge chicken shack matches in other countries, as far as Im concerned he went into a hole after getting his ass whooped by Alvarado and then later Mayfield

Garcia coud have fought anyone in PR for fans, using the Mexican excuse is weak also because Cano is the far better and tested fighter

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

You a fighter you fight the best Im old school, who at WW aside from Mayweather is out boxing Garcia, if Khan couldnt do it, Morales couldnt do it, or Matthysse.....Wild ass hands down Thurman, Paulie Malinaggi who's Hatton boxing skills befuddled, the sparring partner Shawn Porter.....

Fight is a waste of time, with no buzz whatsoever, shyt is next month aint it, I wouldnt know

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Does Mayweather get credit for whipping Gattis ass years back......No,.............why not, because Gatti has took multiple ass whippings already, the same could be said about anyone in the super 6, not to mention Gatti was a true World Champion hat could put the pieces bak together not a gatekeeper and bottom feeder like the Super 6 fighters

Coming into the Super 6, Ward was 20-0, Mikkel Kessler was 42-1, Carl Froch was 25-0, Arthur Abraham was 30-0, Andre Dirrell was 18-0, and Jermaine Taylor was 28-2.......where are the gatekeepers and bottom feeders?:what:

Froch has never lost to an opponent outside of the Super 6 in his career:birdman:
Andre Dirrell has never lost to an opponent outside of the Super 6 in his career:rudy:
Kessler has only lost 1 fight to an opponent outside of the Super 6 in his career:ufdup:
Abraham has only 1 fight to an opponent outside of the Super 6 in his career:pacspit:
Jermaine Taylor has only lost 1 fight to an opponent outside of the Super 6 in his career:patrice:

Froch is currently the IBF and WBA Super Middleweight Champion, Abraham is fighting his next fight for the WBO Super Middleweight Championship, Mikkel Kessler is a 4-time Champion, Jermaine Taylor is a former Champion who rarely fights now, and finally Andre Direll rarely if ever fights.

What are YOU talking about?:dahell:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Coming into the Super 6, Ward was 20-0, Mikkel Kessler was 42-1, Carl Froch was 25-0, Arthur Abraham was 30-0, Andre Dirrell was 18-0, and Jermaine Taylor was 28-2.......where are the gatekeepers and bottom feeders?:what:

Froch has never lost to an opponent outside of the Super 6 in his career:birdman:
Andre Dirrell has never lost to an opponent outside of the Super 6 in his career:rudy:
Kessler has only lost 1 fight to an opponent outside of the Super 6 in his career:ufdup:
Abraham has only 1 fight to an opponent outside of the Super 6 in his career:pacspit:
Jermaine Taylor has only lost 1 fight to an opponent outside of the Super 6 in his career:patrice:

Froch is currently the IBF and WBA Super Middleweight Champion, Abraham is fighting his next fight for the WBO Super Middleweight Championship, Mikkel Kessler is a 4-time Champion, Jermaine Taylor is a former Champion who rarely fights now, but is 3-0 since coming back from the KO Abraham gave him in the Super 6 back in 2009, and finally Andre Direll rarely if ever fights, but he's 2-0 since Abraham hitting him after the bell in 2010.

What are YOU talking about?:dahell:
Excluding Taylor who has no business in this post since Ward aint fight him

Out of those fighters that Ward faced they were 87/1, between those 3 fighters, name one person of substance they beat before hand, i'll wait out of those 3 fighters simply name one good fighter they beat, aside from a shot Taylor(pure luck)

Are yall fooled by a bunch of inflated Eurobum records, not to mention you completely disregard dozens of losses afterwards

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
:russ: at Mares running from Gonchinless. At least Mares ain't running from a whole division like Ward is doing by commentating on the sidelines for HBO hoping that he flies under the radar whenever Stevenson and Kovalev are fighting.

I wasn't even shytting on Ward's resume. Just stating that there's other boxers out there active that have better resumes. You overrating the hell outta that Kessler win. That's no better than Mares knocking out Ponce De Leon in a fight where he moved up (something Ward don't wanna do at the moment) The same Ponce De Leon that gave Broner one of his toughest fights and who has a win over Gonzalez.

Bottom line, if you fight tough fights with different style match ups, you might lose. It happens. This is boxing.

Would you favor Stevenson or Kovalev in a bout over Ward?:lupe:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Would you favor Stevenson or Kovalev in a bout over Ward?:lupe:

Stevenson maybe, but not Kovalev. Those fights could go either way to me, but I'd have no problem with Ward being the slight favorite in each of them. He is the #2 p4p after all. :manny:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

Out of those fighters that Ward faced they were 87/1, between those 3 fighters, name one person of substance they beat before hand, i'll wait out of those 3 fighters simply name one good fighter they beat, aside from a shot Taylor(pure luck)

Are yall fooled by a bunch of inflated Eurobum records, not to mention you completely disregard dozens of losses afterwards

They fight at 168. Being they were 3 of the best 6 fighters at 168 at the time, why would they lose if they hadnt fought each other yet?:ufdup:

That was the WHOLE POINT OF THE SUPER 6:mindblown:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
They fight at 168.....who were they supposed to lose to is the better question being they were 3 of the best 6 fighters at 168 at the time?
Oh so because they had good records stacking up bodies facing eurobums oversee's, and they fight in a shyt division all of a sudden they are HOF's....

I find this argument comical since yall same nikkas went about slighting fighters like Pirog when we were discusiing Sergio for the very same reason, because Pirog fought Eurobums, why is shyt different for Ward

Are yall fieding to dikkride that much, that yall will blindly dikkride this wrastling' ass nikka

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

See that's the thing though. Dude shytted on Mares resume, when dude came from the same situation as Ward did, but the only difference is he actually fought tough comp outside of the bantam tourney afterwards (Moreno, Ponce De Leon) and he even moved up whereas Ward was either turning down fights, getting injured, draining Dawson, or fighting fringe contenders.

I mean you can't have it both ways. You can't praise Ward resume and then shyt on Abner's. Half the dudes Ward fought were already long in the tooth and battle worn anyways (All the hard fights Froch been in for example) and I still give him his props because he beat them decisively, but nikkas act like Andre ran through Holyfield's resume or some shyt.

but I digress.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
See that's the thing though. Dude shytted on Mares resume, when dude came from the same situation as Ward did, but the only difference is he actually fought tough comp outside of the bantam tourney afterwards (Moreno, Ponce De Leon) and he even moved up whereas Ward was either turning down fights, getting injured, draining Dawson, or fighting fringe contenders.

I mean you can't have it both ways. You can't praise Ward resume and then shyt on Abner's. Half the dudes Ward fought were already long in the tooth and battle worn anyways (All the hard fights Froch been in for example) and I still give him his props because he beat them decisively, but nikkas act like Andre ran through Holyfield's resume or some shyt.

but I digress.
Thank you...........

Exactly why I didnt slight a Mares, until he pulled that duck job

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Oh so because they had good records stacking up bodies facing eurobums oversee's, and they fight in a shyt division all of a sudden they are HOF's....

I find this argument comical since yall same nikkas went about slighting fighters like Pirog when we were discusiing Sergio for the very same reason, because Pirog fought Eurobums, why is shyt different for Ward

Are yall fieding to dikkride that much, that yall will blindly dikkride this wrastling' ass nikka

Yep, Pirog was a nobody, but Martinez goes an fights Barker like he's the one nikka we've been clamoring to see.

Sergio might beat Cotto and start looking at Sturm, even though the whole world knows GGG is the fight to make. :snoop:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Oh so because they had good records stacking u bodies facing eurobums oversee's, and they fight in a shyt division all of a sudden they are HOF....

I wouldnt say Abraham and Kessler are HOFers, but I see Carl Froch getting in.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
@Tuaminator the PR card means a lot.
First Danny and Juanma will spill Mexican blood on PR soil `:ahh:

Then when Danny beats the man who took Provodnikov's 0 the fans will clamor for a Provo fight, which can actually be made :ahh:

How is this ducking?
He's right about the networks not wanting the fight after Dirrell quit the Super 6 when he was scheduled to face ward
Did you forget Dirrell did that skip :krs:

breh I beg to differ...ponce is still in form; juanma is not...ponce is gonna whip that ass

I always said if there was one fighter who can give ward trouble its andre dirrell...I really wanted to see that fight