Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Nor should he...fight Floyd now make 5 million N get lost in the 147 shuffle

Continue to build yourself N fan base fight Floyd Make 10 Milly + N stay atop N a priority to GBP

Honestly, I agree.

However, he has the belts at 140 and if he gets to Peterson before AB does, he will have every single one of em (he should have em already, because Matthysse should've been fighting Peterson for the title) except the WBO belt which nobody on GB can get to.

I need him to move up so AB can secure a title at 140......unless he wants to get in that ring with The Problem:demonic:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I have plenty of attention as always

Stay at 140 for what, face this a unknown nikka when he can be smack dab in the mix of things, I dont co-sign the fukkery or bytchassedness whether my favorite is involved or not, whether from him or his promotional comapny, he cleaned out 140 and should have been undisputed twice, theres nothing else left for him there. Garica staying at 140 cherry picking and manufacturing a opponents is the same shyt you were just criticizing Pac fanatics, for trying to big up Mikey Garcia.....Well Mikey is Herrera, what the hell has Herrera done to get that shot at a top dog like Swift

I operate on the sphere of the truth/consistency, and not dikkriding and biases friend, do you want me to school you on the differences.......

:lupe:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Nor should he...fight Floyd now make 5 million N get lost in the 147 shuffle

Continue to build yourself N fan base fight Floyd Make 10 Milly + N stay atop N a priority to GBP
Who said anything about Floyd, Paulie is there Thurman is there, who the fukk is Herrera huh nikka, fukk is Herrera who lost his last 2 matches

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
fukk it then lets keep it going...

Cotto resume>>>>>>>>>Ward
Mares resume>>>>>>>>Ward
Bradley resume>>>>>>>>Ward

Judah resume >>>>>>>>> Ward
Edison Miranda's resume >>>>>>>>>>> Ward
Victor Ortiz' resume >>>>>>>>>>>>> Ward

I mean hey, who cares if you lose to all the best opponents you face:manny:

:pacspit:@skip b

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
And Swift is my nikka but am I paying to see him vs Herrera, hell no, Paulie yes but Herrera hell no

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Ward aint fighting the best opponents thats the point yall nikkas perception was sked from the super six shyt which was nothing more than a tournament to build up Ward weak ass, all the while fighting in his backyard every fight, and not facing the best fighter available. Isnt this the same shyt yall use to slight Mayweather for fighting the best in Manny, but difference is Mayweather tried to make that fight while Ward has openly ducked Dirrell and openly has ducked anyone who poses a threat to him; on top of that it's evident them super 6 fighters were a bunch of c class fighters, which his best wins have been bested...........

Ward need to stop talking and start fighting

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

:what: what win does Ward have that's better than JMM and an undefeated Devon Alexander. If Timmy clearly beats Manny in the rematch, he's #2 p4p easily. He prolly deserves that spot now. :heh:

What win does Ward have that's better than the win Cotto has over Shane.

Mares ain't even lose to his best opponent. I could have sworn he beat Moreno, although He did get that work from some chinny hard punching guy that won't fight Gary Russell Jr. though :mjlol:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Who said anything about Floyd, Paulie is there Thurman is there, who the fukk is Herrera huh nikka, fukk is Herrera who lost his last 2 matches

The nikka I quoted brought up Floyd stay in your lane fukkboy...what happened to you not responding unless someone @s you or Quotes you:mjlol:

As far as Herrera is concerned its a showcase fight in PR...its the nikkas first "stay busy" fight in forever N its a showcase

If this nikka Swift fights a Molina or Demarco next then yea ill say something.
..jus like I was criticizing the nikka when it was looking like the Matthysse fight wouldnt get made N you was in here:cape: with the excuses why it wont be made

:umad:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
And Swift is my nikka but am I paying to see him vs Herrera, hell no, Paulie yes but Herrera hell no

Him fighting Herrera is a better "business" move:ufdup:

Herrera is not a threat and this allows Garcia to "look good" in his first fight since HEAVILY promoting himself in Puerto Rico. Those of them who havent seen him yet will back him after they see "The Only Puerto Rican Champion In Boxing" easily dispatch of his opponent in a championship match....most likely by KO.

He fights Paulie, he stands a chance of losing because Paulie is the craftier and better boxer with a solid chin, fast hands/feet, and lots of movement. Paulie CAN outbox Danny or make him look bad in there. Why take that fight when you are trying to promote yourself to get an Island behind you? Garcia needs to look DOMINATE in his next fight and against Herrera he should.

Garcia is making the correct move regardless if the true boxing head believes he should already be up at 147 now.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Winky was made for 154lbs just like Canelo is. Ward's activity isn't that great. He masks it with mauling and inside fighting, but it's his strength and physicality that would trouble Winky. Most of Winky's losses or toughest fights came from nikkas bigger and stronger than him or at least on the same level.

You already know I don't stan Ward like a lot of nikkas do, but on the other hand I don't hate the man so I have no problem saying he could beat Winky in a mythical match up due to a clash of styles where he holds the advantages.
Yeah sure, but he handles BHOPs inside and Mauling......

Like I said let Ward beat one elite level/HOF fighter first, just one, before he's throwing 200 more punches than his usual just cause and is winning fights vss HOF with multiple HOF bodies on their resume.......:camby:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Him fighting Herrera is a better "business" move:ufdup:

Herrera is not a threat and this allows Garcia to "look good" in his first fight since HEAVILY promoting himself in Puerto Rico. Those of them who havent seen him yet will back him after they see "The Only Puerto Rican Champion In Boxing" easily dispatch of his opponent in a championship match....most likely by KO.

He fights Paulie, he stands a chance of losing because Paulie is the craftier and better boxer with a solid chin, fast hands/feet, and lots of movement. Paulie CAN outbox Danny or make him look bad in there. Why take that fight when you are trying to promote yourself to get an Island behind you? Garcia needs to look DOMINATE in his next fight and against Herrera he should.

Garcia is making the correct move regardless if the true boxing head believes he should already be up at 147 now.
Go in a other room grown folks is talking, besides if we talking better business now why the fukk didnt GB choose a Cano to fight Garcia a dude that has decent names on his resume, a mexican, and also 140 pound fighter, and is coming off a win, rather than a dude coming off 2 l's.........

How much is this move about Swift rather than, keeping the dust settled at WW for people like Broner..........