Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Obvious old pic, even still Garcia is huge, hopefully this is his last fight at 140. GB is making him suffer to appease other hype jobs like a Broner

They are making HIM suffer?:what:

He's said that he wanted to take 1 more fight at 140 after Herrera and wanted to do a unifying bout before going up to 147. You would know that if you were a real Garcia fan though:mjpls:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Devon Alexander resume>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ward

Wins over Junior Witter, Juan Urango, Andriy Kotelnik, Lucas Matthysse, Marcos Maidana, Randall Bailey, and Lee Purdy puts his resume above Andre Ward's?:dahell::what::wtf:

:camby:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
They are making HIM suffer?:what:

He's said that he wanted to take 1 more fight at 140 after Herrera and wanted to do a unifying bout before going up to 147. You would know that if you were a real Garcia fan though:mjpls:
Garcia said he couldnt make 140, and he's training to lose weight at this point fights ago, fights with a s

Thats the JMW champion he's standing next to........His stop at WW will be short, if GB truly cared about swift he beat a Malinaggi at WW, and campaign and hide at 154 and build that name up like Canelo did

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If the nikka can Make 140 N wants to continue to defend his championships I don't get what's the problem

GGG stays at 160 its all good

Ward stays at 168 its all good

Swift stays at 140 N he needs to move up he's scary he's this he's that

:russ:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Wins over Junior Witter, Juan Urango, Andriy Kotelnik, Lucas Matthysse, Marcos Maidana, Randall Bailey, and Lee Purdy puts his resume above Andre Ward's?:dahell::what::wtf:

:camby:
I recognize names on Alexanders resume, I'm sure you do also thats my point:mjpls:

What makes a nikka like Purdy much different than a fighter like Abraham they both have 3 plus losses, does those losses not count because it's Ward

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
As much as Ward and his struggle trajectory of a career pisses me off, he beats down Winky. Horrible match making.

It wasn't activity alone that bothered Winky. It was strength and physicality as well. Guys like Vargas and Taylor were strong enough to bust through that nikkas guard and go to work so they gave dude tough fights. Soliman had the activity, but none of the strength and power and he still gave Wright some problems.

Imagine what Ward would do seeing that he is bigger, stronger, and a all around better boxer than them nikkas were. Winky would get manhandled.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I recognize names on Alexanders resume, I'm sure you do also thats my point:mjpls:

What makes a nikka like Purdy much different than a fighter like Abraham they both have 3 plus losses, does those losses not count because it's Ward

:bryan:

Let's see......Abraham lost to Andre Ward, Andre Dirrell, Carl Froch, and Robert Stieglitz in his career and is a 2 time Champion.

Purdy has lost to some random guys named Peter McDonagh, Denton Vassell, Colin Lynes, Leonard Bundhu, and then Devon Alexander. Never been ranked top 10 either, but in your mind him and Abraham arent that much different?:dead:

Your boxing knowledge and IQ lost:camby:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
As much as Ward and his struggle trajectory of a career pisses me off, he beats down Winky. Horrible match making.

It wasn't activity alone that bothered Winky. It was strength and physicality as well. Guys like Vargas and Taylor were strong enough to bust through that nikkas guard and go to work so they gave dude tough fights. Soliman had the activity, but none of the strength and power and he still gave Wright some problems.

Imagine what Ward would do seeing that he is bigger, stronger, and a all around better boxer than them nikkas were. Winky would get manhandled.

What activity , always the same shyt yall use to dikkride Ward just cause:mindblown:

Nikka doesnt throw half the shots a prime Winky did. In their best matches vs the the most live opponent

Winky thew 756 shots vs Tito
Ward threw 573 shots vs Froch

Ward isnt no fukking active, majority of his work is wrastling, yall need to stop with that bullshyt:comeon:

Do you really want to continue this argument activity, and Ward is not bigger or stronger, WInky just happened to campaign at 154-160 for power reasons, he got up to 200 in between matches, look how he handled BHOP mauling and clinch work for that time period and yall seem to think he cant do that to the lesser fighter Ward who he has a reach advantage over

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:bryan:

Let's see......Abraham lost to Andre Ward, Andre Dirrell, Carl Froch, and Robert Stieglitz in his career and is a 2 time Champion.

Purdy has lost to some random guys named Peter McDonagh, Denton Vassell, Colin Lynes, Leonard Bundhu, and then Devon Alexander. Never been ranked top 10 either, but in your mind him and Abraham arent that much different?:dead:

Your boxing knowledge and IQ lost:camby:
Put all those names in a hat the casual wouldn't know who the fukk is who, stop reaching....

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
If the nikka can Make 140 N wants to continue to defend his championships I don't get what's the problem

GGG stays at 160 its all good

Ward stays at 168 its all good

Swift stays at 140 N he needs to move up he's scary he's this he's that

:russ:
Fukk you are talking about lil nikka............:aicmon:

He cleaned out his division it's time to move up, he cant keep banking on cuting 40 pounds in between fights, It works for him because he filling out aint putting on no fat and he's young, but one can't keep betting the house on cutting that much weight, the same reason why Timmy got his shyt pushed in vs Prov

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Swift aint trying to take that Mayweather loss just yet:ufdup:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Fukk you are talking about lil nikka............:aicmon:

He cleaned out his division it's time to move up, he cant keep banking on cuting 40 pounds in between fights, It works for him because he filling out aint putting on no fat and he's young, but one can't keep betting the house on cutting that much weight, the same reason why Timmy got his shyt pushed in vs Prov

bytch who tf was talking to you??

Go somewhere with your needing attention ass :comeon:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
What activity , always the same shyt yall use to dikkride Ward just cause:mindblown:

Nikka doesnt throw half the shots a prime Winky did. In their best matches vs the the most live opponent

Winky thew 756 shots vs Tito
Ward threw 573 shots vs Froch

Ward isnt no fukking active, majority of his work is wrastling, yall need to stop with that bullshyt:comeon:

Do you really want to continue this argument activity, and Ward is not bigger or stronger, WInky just happened to campaign at 154-160 for power reasons, he got up to 200 in between matches, look how he handled BHOP mauling and clinch work for that time period and yall seem to think he cant do that to the lesser fighter Ward who he has a reach advantage over

Winky was made for 154lbs just like Canelo is. Ward's activity isn't that great. He masks it with mauling and inside fighting, but it's his strength and physicality that would trouble Winky. Most of Winky's losses or toughest fights came from nikkas bigger and stronger than him or at least on the same level.

You already know I don't stan Ward like a lot of nikkas do, but on the other hand I don't hate the man so I have no problem saying he could beat Winky in a mythical match up due to a clash of styles where he holds the advantages.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
bytch who tf was talking to you??

Go somewhere with your needing attention ass :comeon:
I have plenty of attention as always

Stay at 140 for what, face this a unknown nikka when he can be smack dab in the mix of things, I dont co-sign the fukkery or bytchassedness whether my favorite is involved or not, whether from him or his promotional comapny, he cleaned out 140 and should have been undisputed twice, theres nothing else left for him there. Garica staying at 140 cherry picking and manufacturing a opponents is the same shyt you were just criticizing Pac fanatics, for trying to big up Mikey Garcia.....Well Mikey is Herrera, what the hell has Herrera done to get that shot at a top dog like Swift

I operate on the sphere of the truth/consistency, and not dikkriding and biases friend, do you want me to school you on the differences.......