Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Garcia has lock HOF bodies on his resume, so cut that shyt out:beli:

He beat HOFs waaaay past their prime, and thats supposed to be some type of accomplishment.. im just not impressed.. He lost to Mickey Garcia in ametuers and you in here coppin pleas and getting all defensive like a little bytch.. He dont even wanna get in the ring with Floyd and he's on GB. what a faq, but you wanna diss Pac.. you're a hypocrite and a disgrace...

So let me rephrase my question

WHAT FIGHTER HAS DANNY GARCIA BEAT FOUGHT WHILE THEY WERE IN THEIR prime?

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Who he beat worth mentioning simple as that, I'll wait

Is Bradley getting his ass kissed for beating Alexander years back, then how come the rules change for Ward bytch ass, it could be argued with the work Devon put in at lww he was above all them super six muthafukkers

:dead:

Andre Ward has a great resume breh:umad:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
He beat HOFs waaaay past their prime, and thats supposed to be some type of accomplishment.. im just not impressed.. He lost to Mickey Garcia in ametuers and you in here coppin pleas and getting all defensive like a little bytch.. He dont even wanna get in the ring with Floyd and he's on GB. what a faq, but you wanna diss Pac.. you're a hypocrite and a disgrace...

So let me rephrase my question

WHAT FIGHTER HAS DANNY GARCIA BEAT FOUGHT WHILE THEY WERE IN THEIR prime?

:lupe:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
He beat HOFs waaaay past their prime, and thats supposed to be some type of accomplishment.. im just not impressed.. He lost to Mickey Garcia in ametuers................
You mentioning ametuers on a point system where where judges have to agree on counted punches, in a fight that Mikey reiterated that it was very very very close fight........ But sense you mention ameuers how about what Manny has done in the pros

A jab a that

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Khan wasnt the man at 140 that ran Bradley out of the division

Matthysse wasn't this big bad boogeyman that Garcia aint half as skilled as, with your, "Garcia looked shook" asses

Last edited:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Why should Swift fight Floyd?? That's his "big bro" :troll:

ujVt7kx.jpg

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
You mentioning ametuers on a point system where where judges have to agree on counted punches, in a fight that Mikey reiterated that it was very very very close fight........ But sense you mention ameuers how about what Manny has done in the pros

A jab a that

OK
Lets look at Manny Pacquiao career..... now lets look at Danny Garcia.. who has yet to fight an elite level fighter thats in their prime..Why??... Whats taking him so long to move up to 147?? Why doesn't he want to fight Floyd??

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
See how easy that was, time to sink fat boy number 2 or is................:patrice:

You sound like a fool:pacspit:

Ward's last 10 opponents: Henry Buchanan, Edison Miranda, Shelby Pudwill, Mikkel Kessler, Allan Green, Sakio Bika, Arthur Abraham, Carl Froch, Chad Dawson, and Edwin Rodriguez. They had a combined record of 285 - 17 when Ward fought them including 4 of them being champions or former champions (Kessler, Abraham, Froch, and Dawson) and ALL of them being in their boxing primes.

Ward won every single fight by either UD or KO/TKO and his closest fight he won by scores of 118-110, 115-113, and 115-113:umad:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
You sound like a fool:pacspit:

Ward's last 10 opponents: Henry Buchanan, Edison Miranda, Shelby Pudwill, Mikkel Kessler (ranked #1 entering the fight), Allan Green, Sakio Bika, Arthur Abraham, Carl Froch, Chad Dawson, and Edwin Rodriguez. They had a combined record of 285 - 17 when Ward fought them including 4 of them being champions/former champions (Kessler, Abraham, Froch, and Dawson) and ALL of them being in their boxing primes.

Ward won every single fight by either UD or KO/TKO and his closest fight he won by scores of 118-110, 115-113, and 115-113:umad:
You reach to his last 10 fights and in that paragraph you still failed to mention one name worth mentioning, and miss me with this prime shyt if a nikka get his ass whooped multiple times it simply means muthafukker aint shyt, it isn't like Ward is knocking the life outta people like Tito

Find a new fighter to dikkride, you can't dikkride Bradley though huh:childplease:

:youngsabo:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
OK
Lets look at Manny Pacquiao career..... now lets look at Danny Garcia.. who has yet to fight an elite level fighter thats in their prime..Why??... Whats taking him so long to move up to 147?? Why doesn't he want to fight Floyd??
Who Manny beat in their prime bytch nikka, you alll the way fukked up...........:ufdup:

I'll wait:mjlol:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
You reach to his last 10 fights and in that paragraph you still failed to mention one name worth mentioning, and miss me with this prime shyt if a nikka get his ass whooped multiple times it simply means muthafukker aint shyt, it isn't like Ward is knocking the life outta people like Tito

Find a new fighter to dikkride, you can't dikkride Bradley though huh:childplease:

:youngsabo:

I'm not a fan of Timothy Bradley:manny:

Andre Ward's resume is top 3 in the game after Manny who has the best resume and then Floyd:ufdup: