Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
When has Ward face a slick fighter with a solid jab like Winky....And please don't spew a bum ass dead version of Dawson

Ward doesnt out maul Krispy kreme Winky(who ballooned to 200 plus between fights) like he does everyone else, so I see a trench fight without Ward being able to rough house and WInky standing in the pocket smashing his face in with jabs.......

Good theoretical match, ugly match, but good match

the one thing winky had a problem with was activity...dude lived and died by the southpaw jab..ward has shown a chameleon ability to turn puncher when needed but a volume puncher though remains to be seen

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Make up hypothetical match ups of who can beat him because no one can do it now.
hyyzPaH.png
bytch nikka wont fight anyone with any type of advantage over him, this is a dude that called out Sergio calling him all types of bytches then refused Sergio when he said at 164 catch lets go....On top of being just a very goo vanilla fighter thats nothing special, Ward has bytch in his blood, someone will bring that out in the ring eventually, when he stops running and running his mouth

With Ward n his shyt resume, and all of his best wins being bested this subject is not even that serious on me wasting time arguing anymore, really........:beli:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
the one thing winky had a problem with was activity...dude lived and died by the southpaw jab..ward has shown a chameleon ability to turn puncher when needed but a volume puncher though remains to be seen
Ward isnt as active as he appears, with his mauling, jumping headbutts n such

Some one brought up to me the Ward activity thing recently and I stated that at 50 BHOP threw more shots than Ward did in his last match...........Ward is a smoke and mirrors fighter, hiding his bytch ass in a weak division by any means neccessary, and he know he's food if he moves up to 175, he seems to want a big payday before that happens

A very good fighter but great at absolutely nothing, even his chin is questionable as he has been put on his ass before, these shyt fighters at 168 just haven't been able to touch him recently

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
bytch nikka wont fight anyone with any type of advantage over him, this is a dude that called out Sergio calling him all types of bytches then refused Sergio when he said at 164 catch lets go....On top of being just a very goo vanilla fighter thats nothing special, Ward has bytch in his blood, someone will bring that out in the ring eventually, when he stops running and running his mouth

With Ward n his shyt resume, and all of his best wins being bested this subject is not even that serious on me wasting time arguing anymore, really........:beli:

So he is supposed to fight people with advantages over him? When Floyd does the same you call it smart business.
ekwRiEW.png

Vanilla fighter nothing special? Don't you stan Danny Garcia? I would say he fits that description more than Ward does
ekwRiEW.png

You don't have to like Ward breh but all these demonic words you are typing doesn't change the fact that he is universally #2 p4p and there's nothing you can do about it. Now let us praise the SOG :blessed:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
So he is supposed to fight people with advantages over him? When Floyd does the same you call it smart business.
ekwRiEW.png

Vanilla fighter nothing special? Don't you stan Danny Garcia? I would say he fits that description more than Ward does
ekwRiEW.png

You don't have to like Ward breh but all these demonic words you are typing doesn't change the fact that he is universally #2 p4p and there's nothing you can do about it. Now let us praise the SOG :blessed:
For one beside Manny who the fukk didnt Floyd fight that he called out............

Garica has one punch fight changing power already 3x the draw Ward is........

Timmy is more deserves the number 2 p4p fighter more than anyone, who the fukk has Ward beat worth mentioning aside from Froch, is Froch still allegedly elite after Groves

:pacspit: at Dawson for giving Ward vanilla ass his one career highlight:scusthov:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Ward/GGG in the BHOP Trinidad category:scusthov:

Matter of fact I dont even feel comfortable putting Ward on the Winky level, had Ward been in his prime 10 years ago a fighter like Winky would buss his shyt and close his mouth...........

Winky Wright on his best day cant see Andre Ward:camby:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
ekwRiEW.png

ekwRiEW.png

:blessed:

This post is so.......angelic:lawd:

#SOGGang

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:dwillhuh:

Really?:rudy::pacspit:

How ironic:umad:
Who he beat worth mentioning simple as that, I'll wait

Is Bradley getting his ass kissed for beating Alexander years back, then how come the rules change for Ward bytch ass, it could be argued with the work Devon put in at lww he was above all them super six muthafukkers