Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Tyson was coked out of shape and didnt give a fukk then, he got back into shape in his retirement though, that could have fukked with his mind and caused him to get that itch
are you talking about the sudden weight loss after his daughter passed away? he was a done fighter and emotional. He had shyt left to fight, mcbride was the last, last straw..trust me.
big G Foreman and many others wanted him to fight on after mcbride, guide and start from the low and build back up but he was Done!

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Mikey Garcia beat Danny Garcia in amateurs?
Points system means ..........doesnt really matter......Not to mention that Garcia reiterated the the fight was very close over and over again, so some may have felt he lost

Recall when a point system fighter in Ajose was used to inflate the resume of the big bad Matthysse

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
are you talking about the sudden weight loss after his daughter passed away? he was a done fighter and emotional. He had shyt left to fight, mcbride was the last, last straw..trust me.
big G Foreman and many others wanted him to fight on after mcbride, guide and start from the low and build back up but he was Done!

here's my thing about tyson's fights after the lewis loss....i know showtime gave him a deal in order to pay off his tax debt...10 fights for like 10-15 mil each..but whose idea was it to put him in with giant heavies? :huh:..i never understood the match making but then i didnt think tyson was that far gone to lose to kevin mcbride though..danny williams was a decent heavy so i had no trouble with that loss

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
here's my thing about tyson's fights after the lewis loss....i know showtime gave him a deal in order to pay off his tax debt...10 fights for like 10-15 mil each..but who's idea was it to put him in with giant heavies? :huh:..i never understood the match making but then i didnt think tyson was that far gone to lose to kevin mcbride though..danny williams was a decent heavy so i had no trouble with that loss

Mcbride was and easy option, he was picked to be like a lou savarese, easy open target and early win. Simple as that bro..
Plus the very long layoffs between fights (lewis, ettienne,williams and mcbride) did him no good at all.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Dont really recall the time frame, but Tyson became a Vegan along the way, and is about or below his fighting weight these days.....

As far as Mcbride; Tyson was unmotivated then, Tyson aint give a comeback a fair shake with his 100% dedication, exactly why he fired Roach in his latter career, he didnt want to train or nothing like that, but in the same instance us boxing fans could have been saying Foreman was done completely after Jimmy Young, sometimes you have to go away from the sport and re charge them batteries......From that sparring video Tyson had more head movement than he showed in the rest of his career post prison, but like you are alluding to I doubt if Tyson really wanted it, did he really want to take punches in the ring...........

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It could have worked, but not as a ppv. I think that was the only exhibition fight they even had, but I could be wrong.
yeah Tyson-Sanders was the only one

tyson could still do them shyts and it will draw..i mean hell even ali did exhibitions and light sparring sessions up to like 1986..parkinsons and all

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
shyt is going to look like Bhop Trinidad :ahh:
Ward/GGG in the BHOP Trinidad category:scusthov:

Matter of fact I dont even feel comfortable putting Ward on the Winky level, had Ward been in his prime 10 years ago a fighter like Winky would buss his shyt and close his mouth...........

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Matter of fact I dont even feel comfortable putting Ward on the Winky level, had Ward been in his prime 10 years ago a fighter like Winky would buss his shyt and close his mouth...........

nah winky was not an offensive fighter..both fighters have good jabs and ward knows how to slip and counter jabs( unlike a certain rican ATG :smugfavre:)..that fight would be boring as all hell though lol

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

Ranked #2 p4p, will be #1 when Floyd retires. :ufurious:
hT73uFN.png

Ward has you so mad that you are wishing he was in his prime 10 years ago :mjlol:, too bad he is in his prime now and will move up when he's ready and there's nothing you can do about it.
ogJpiA9.png

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
nah winky was not an offensive fighter..both fighters have good jabs and ward knows how to slip and counter jabs( unlike a certain rican ATG :smugfavre:)..that fight would be boring as all hell though lol
When has Ward face a slick fighter with a solid jab like Winky....And please don't spew a bum ass dead version of Dawson

Ward doesnt out maul Krispy kreme Winky(who ballooned to 200 plus between fights) like he does everyone else, so I see a trench fight without Ward being able to rough house and WInky standing in the pocket smashing his face in with jabs.......

Good theoretical match, ugly match, but good match

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Ranked #2 p4p, will be #1 when Floyd retires. :ufurious:
hT73uFN.png

Ward has you so mad that you are wishing he was in his prime 10 years ago :mjlol:, too bad he is in his prime now and will move up when he's ready and there's nothing you can do about it.
ogJpiA9.png
It would interesting to see a Winky whip on his ass, but it's much more interesting watching this delusional clown ass nikka ko himself, since he chooses on being a bytch nikka and refusing to face a live body or move up, the boxing community has made it there job to avoid Ward at all cost, thatsthat boxing karma for your ass

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
It would interesting to see a Winky whip on his ass, but it's much more interesting watching this delusional clown ass nikka ko himself, since he chooses on being a bytch nikka and refusing to face a live body or move up, the boxing community has made it there job to avoid Ward at all cost, thatsthat boxing karma for your ass

Make up hypothetical match ups of who can beat him because no one can do it now.
hyyzPaH.png