Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Since moving up to 130 Mikey been rocked by Martinez N Burgos

But let's pretend he could take 140-147 shots from AB, Swift N Maidana:mjlol:

I needed that laugh on this snowy ass day
:salute:
Both were flash shots and at no point was Mikey hurt. I don't want to see him move up to 140.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Mikey stepped up competition to C fighters at 130 N doesnt look like a world beater anymore.. but yea lets think hell run thru nikkas 3 weight classes above him
:sadcam:
Don't throw shade on Mikey to point out that Pac is gonna be fukked.
Burgos tasted one shot from Mikey and was :whoa: didn't engage the rest of the fight.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Don't throw shade on Mikey to point out that Pac is gonna be fukked.
Burgos tasted one shot from Mikey and was :whoa: didn't engage the rest of the fight.

Are you agreeing that 130 pounder Mikey Garcia would give "that work" to AB, Maidana N Swift??

Cuz that was the reason for bringing shyt up

I like Mikey but saying he goin give that work to nikkas 3 weight divisions above him...when he hasnt fought any big punchers, hasnt had his chin tested, hasnt fought anybody that could pose a threat is rediculous

Last edited:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Are you agreeing that 130 pounder Mikey Garcia would give "that work" to AB, Maidana N Swift??
Not in the slightest. Who would be dumb enough to put just new to 130 Mikey Garcia in the ring with AB maidana or swift? Mikey could out box AB but would have problems with his power.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Not in the slightest. Who would be dumb enough to put just new to 130 Mikey Garcia in the ring with AB maidana or swift? Mikey could out box AB but would have problems with his power.

Exactly was my point...which is why I brought up Mikey getting rocked lately...let the nikka move up N prove himself at the higher weights before we start saying he goin give that work to proven nikkas who would be above N beyond the best comp Mikey has ever faced

I was debating the gawd troll of course ima throw some shade To prove my point:russ:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Exactly was my point...which is why I brought up Mikey getting rocked lately...let the nikka move up N prove himself at the higher weights before we start saying he goin give that work to proven nikkas who would be above N beyond the best comp Mikey has ever faced

I was debating the gawd troll of course ima throw some shade To prove my point:russ:
Oh dog I got that bytch on ignore so I can't read that bullshyt.
fakkit was saying Mikey would give swift n maidana work? :dahell:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Right? these ninja's making fantasy fight with a guy that's got two fights@130
that's as outrageous as the floyd should fight ggg shyt
That shyt made me spit out my Sunkist deadass. It would be a disaster for Mikey if he went up to WW.

He beat Swift in the amateurs, but this is a pros. Swift has grown bigger in both size and skill. If Danny caught him with a left hook, Mikey wouldn't get up. He's got skills, but he's too small for 140-147. He could outbox many of the lower tier guys, but his chin wouldn't hold up. Martinez and Burgos rocked him, and the guys at the higher weight classes are much more powerful punchers. Just imagine if Prov, Maidana, Matthysse, Broner, or Thurman got their hands on him :huhldup:

I like Mikey, but the idea that he can go up and give guys like Swift, AB, and Chino the work is just laughable

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
That shyt made me spit out my Sunkist deadass. It would be a disaster for Mikey if he went up to WW.

He beat Swift in the amateurs, but this is a pros. Swift has grown bigger in both size and skill. If Danny caught him with a left hook, Mikey wouldn't get up. He's got skills, but he's too small for 140-147. He could outbox many of the lower tier guys, but his chin wouldn't hold up. Martinez and Burgos rocked him, and the guys at the higher weight classes are much more powerful punchers. Just imagine if Prov, Maidana, Matthysse, Broner, or Thurman got their hands on him :huhldup:

I like Mikey, but the idea that he can go up and give guys like Swift, AB, and Chino the work is just laughable
I agree with everything except he got rocked by Burgos and Martinez. Rocky got a flash KD and burgos caught him slipping....once.
Mikey is a GREAT boxer and a hard hard puncher....at 126-135.He's top 10 p4p in my book. No need to throw shade b/c he isn't rushing up the weight ranks. He would handily outbox 95% of the boxer's today to me :yeshrug: