Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
mikey got the size to campaign at 140 and 147. hes 5'7 same height as mayweather and maidana bigger than broner and matthysse only one inch shorter than dsg. he can move up.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
mikey got the size to campaign at 140 and 147. hes 5'7 same height as mayweather and maidana bigger than broner and matthysse only one inch shorter than dsg. he can move up.

Does he have Floyd's speed defense N reach??

Does he have Chinos Power??

Stevens is a middleweight at 5'7 Height don't mean shyt...its if he has the body type to hold the weight well without losing speed N stamina...if he has the chin for it, can he bring his power up with him

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Can we just see if Mikey Garcia can handle Gamboa before nikkas start saying he can give top 10 jr welters and welters that work.

For all we know a guy like Hank Lundy might give Mikey that work and he's a good notch below guys like Danny, Ruslan, Lucas, Broner, etc...

Skills aren't everything especially when you're matching them against guys just as skilled as you are but bigger, faster, and stronger. Physicality will definitely make itself known in those situations.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

he'd better not go hunting for fighters in higher weight divisions. he's overhyped to me as it is and would be better served staying at the lower classes as long as he can to make his mark there.

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
he'd better not go hunting for fighters in higher weight divisions. he's overhyped to me as it is and would be better served staying at the lower classes as long as he can to make his mark there.
Dude aint shyt period IMO, I dont know why these ordinary fighters are hyped to the moon like we haven't been watching boxing all of our lives and know what true talent is.......:mindblown:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Based on what?!

based on the styles. I doubt you would see this fight happen. TCraw is fast, skilled, and he has fought above 135, he hasnt proven it yet but I believe he can take a good punch too. If the Gamboa fight happens, I got Gamboa. Before we start talking Swift, MM, and AB....(who brought this shyt up? :snoop: ) I believe Peterson would beat dogshyt down his leg at 140. Matthysse? :comeon:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
based on the styles. I doubt you would see this fight happen. TCraw is fast, skilled, and he has fought above 135, he hasnt proven it yet but I believe he can take a good punch too. If the Gamboa fight happens, I got Gamboa. Before we start talking Swift, MM, and AB....(who brought this shyt up? :snoop: ) I believe Peterson would beat dogshyt down his leg at 140. Matthysse? :comeon:

I was coming in to this EXACTLY that in the exact same order:russ:

:salute:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Manny has PR/troll skills for days........

nikka has arguably lost 3 out of his last 4 matches and is keeping himself relevant by running from Mayweather then rallying his idiotic fanbase with spin, all orchestrated by the spin master himself Baghdad Bob Arum.....In spite of the disdain for the bytchassedness you have to respect it somewhat.......

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First off, Garcia > Swift, Broner, and Maidana.. He would give each one of them work..
The 1st fight wasn't a flop... There was no high expectation for that fight... You just agreed with me that now people wanna see Pac/Bradley 2 after he fought Prov and whooped Marquez ass.. so if its a great close fight why wouldn't people want to see a tie breaker... yall nikkas are silly

ok....found the source....

TzZNfRN.gif

:camby:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

I never saw this post retirement exhibition match with Tyson, he'd still mop the floor with 70% of the HW.....Where was this head movement post prison:mindblown: