Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
There was a reason why Roach tried to distance himself from Manny on the drug issue recently, Arum must of said sign up or else:beli:

Boxing fans better not order another manny ppv, Manny bytch ass has zero respect for us:pacspit:
What kind of boxing fan are you then?? You wouldn't wanna see Pac fight the guy who robbed him for his title followed by taking out his nemesis, Marquez?? Not to mention Pac is your 2nd favorite fighter this generation.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
What kind of boxing fan are you then?? You wouldn't wanna see Pac fight the guy who robbed him for his title followed by taking out his nemesis, Marquez?? Not to mention Pac is your 2nd favorite fighter this generation.
I want to see Manny fight the best for the most money and that means Mayweather, so fukk Manny from here on out, I may even have to change my Bradley prediction with his bytchmade way of thinking..........:mindblown:

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I want to see Manny fight the best for the most money and that means Mayweather, so fukk Manny from hear on out, I may even have to change my Bradley prediction with his bytchmade way of thinking..........:mindblown:
Its not about what you want
That fight is lost.. People should just get over it.. Manny is giving us the 2nd best fight out there for the most money which is against Timothy Bradley and hes looking to fight his toughest opponent again.. Marquez, which if I may remind you, are the two who Floydie said Pac had to beat again first before he could even get a shot.. Cant fight them unless hes signed to TR... Meanwhile you have no problem buying Floyd/Ortiz....Floyd/Ghost.. Im sure you'll buy Floyd/Khan as well when he announces that fight in a minute

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Its not about what you want
That fight is lost.. People should just get over it.. Manny is giving us the 2nd best fight out there for the most money which is against Timothy Bradley and hes looking to fight his toughest opponent again.. Marquez, which if I may remind you, are the two who Floydie said Pac had to beat again first before he could even get a shot.. Cant fight them unless hes signed to TR... Meanwhile you have no problem buying Floyd/Ortiz....Floyd/Ghost.. Im sure you'll buy Floyd/Khan as well when he announces that fight in a minute
If the fight is lost Manny may as well retire because dude has arguably lost 3/4 of his last matches, he's done........

Fukk I look like buying Manny ppv's to see him get his ass whooped:stopitslime:

He'll be fighting on HBO sat nights wth one more loss

SN: Robert Garia claims VADA aint test Manny, he claims they said they will test him when he gets to China, no wonder the testing issue is being a hindrance in the Bradley rematch

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
If the fight is lost Manny may as well retire because dude has arguably lost 3/4 of his last matches, he's done........

Fukk I look like buying Manny ppv's to see him get his ass whooped:stopitslime:

He'll be fighting on HBO sat nights wth one more loss

SN: Robert Garia claims VADA aint test Manny, he claims they said they will test him when he gets to China, no wonder the testing issue is being a hindrance in the Bradley rematch

You already said you think Pac could win the fight... Whats the problem..Quit being a little bytchboy.. If you rode with Pac during his rise.. Ride with him on his way out... You wont buy the fight because he might lose? :dahell: what type of hoe shyt is that??

SN:
Garcia just mad because his fighter tested dirty.. point blank period

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
You already said you think Pac could win the fight... Whats the problem..Quit being a little bytchboy.. If you rode with Pac during his rise.. Ride with him on his way out... You wont buy the fight because he might lose? :dahell: what type of hoe shyt is that??

SN:
Garcia just mad because his fighter tested dirty.. point blank period
I think he could win, but does think he can win, a so called fighter scared to take a ass whipping for 70-80 million dollars, thats not the mentality of a fighter, a mentality he's taking into the ring vs someone that took his best on 2 broke legs and returned to give him all hell

Hopefully Bradley do away with this bith nikka so we dont have to hear his name anymore

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I think he could win, but does think he can win, a so called fighter scared to take a ass whipping for 70-80 million dollars, thats not the mentality of a fighter, a mentality he's taking into the ring vs someone that took his best on 2 broke legs and returned to give him all hell

Hopefully Bradley do away with this bith nikka so we dont have to hear his name anymore
Bradley didn't have a broke anything. I wish yall would stop perpetuating this lie... 70million?? How bout turning down $100 million only because your opponent would get close to the same.. Thats bytchassness on a never before seen scale

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If he fights and beats bradley they're gonna wanna do a rubber match.. thats 3 fights right there.. by that time Mickey Garcia might be ready

The first fight flopped... NOBODY wanted the 2nd fight til Bradley got beat tf up by Prov N SD JMM

You think the public goin buy Bradley PAC 3?? :russ:

Wait for 130 pounder Mikey Garcia to move up or become a FA N fight Canelo or Broner or Swift or Maidana etc...

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he fights and beats bradley they're gonna wanna do a rubber match.. thats 3 fights right there.. by that time Mickey Garcia might be ready
there won't be a 3rd fight regardless of who wins
and no one wants to see marquez and pacquaio fight again wtf
marquez ended dat shyt for good last fight

plus pacquaio woulda just get knocked out again anyway

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The first fight flopped... NOBODY wanted the 2nd fight til Bradley got beat tf up by Prov N SD JMM

You think the public goin buy Bradley PAC 3?? :russ:

Wait for 130 pounder Mikey Garcia to move up or become a FA N fight Canelo or Broner or Swift or Maidana etc...
First off, Garcia > Swift, Broner, and Maidana.. He would give each one of them work..

The 1st fight wasn't a flop... There was no high expectation for that fight... You just agreed with me that now people wanna see Pac/Bradley 2 after he fought Prov and whooped Marquez ass.. so if its a great close fight why wouldn't people want to see a tie breaker... yall nikkas are silly