Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Manny has PR/troll skills for days........

nikka has arguably lost 3 out of his last 4 matches and is keeping himself relevant by running from Mayweather then rallying his idiotic fanbase with spin, all orchestrated by the spin master himself Baghdad Bob Arum.....In spite of the disdain for the bytchassedness you have to respect it somewhat.......

yeah....his days are numbered. so they are pulling out all the stops. it works as far as getting the numbers up....but where this stuff always backfires is in the ring. Manny may truly be on the downslide. Bradley or someone soon after will finish him off I believe.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
yeah....his days are numbered. so they are pulling out all the stops. it works as far as getting the numbers up....but where this stuff always backfires is in the ring. Manny may truly be on the downslide. Bradley or someone soon after will finish him off I believe.
Hopefully, Manny has been fukking with our intelligence for almost 6-7 years now

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=74784#ixzz2tgSrZuE1

Andre Ward: We're being force fed that Golovkin is a star
>>>Click Here For Tons of More Breaking Boxing News, Articles and Insider Information<<<
Text by Edward Chaykovsky, Interview by Chris Robinson

WBA super middleweight champion Andre Ward (27-0, 14KOs) had kind things to say about Gennady Golovkin (29-0, 26KOs), the WBA/IBO middleweight champion - but he feels GGG's team is trying to force the boxing public to believe their man is already a star. Both fighters are being showcased by HBO, and the anticipation for a Ward-Golovkin fight is growing.

Ward says Golovkin's team have always stated that their man is ready to face any boxer from 154 to 175. In response to that, Ward is willing to fight him. On the other end, Ward strongly feels that Golovkin's team have backed away from that campaign.

"Golovkin is a humble guy. He's a good fighter. A silver medalist. He's making a name for himself, but it's the guys around him that a lot of times talk tough. They have a lot to say. My thing is, if you have to go on the record and plead the case for your fighter and say that he's a star - don't try to force feed us that Golovkin is a star. If you've got to go on the record to say that he's a star - he's probably not there yet. I think he deserves some of the hype that he's getting, but they are trying to force feed us that Golovkin is a star right now and he's not there yet," Ward said.

"My only thing is this....I'm not the type of guy to bully other fighters or look for guys in lower weight classes. But they went on the record and they've campaigned for years that [Golovkin] will fight anybody from 154 to 175...anybody...and anybody means anybody. So I said that I have no problem fighting Golovkin and now all of a sudden it's a campaign to stay at 160. Maybe you guys can explain this to me. To me it looks like a lot of backpedaling and grandstanding. They want to make this excuse and that excuse and give this reason and that reason."

Andre Ward throwing more shots at GGG:ahh:

Cant wait for Ward to dominate this dude when they finally fight:blessed:

#SOGGang

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

#SOGGang

Ward is a genius. He speaks the truth yet he is the ultimate spin-master. He looking for big fights. Love the way he said "I'm not the type of guy to bully other fighters or look for guys in lower weight classes." then followed it up with "But they went on the record and they've campaigned for years that [Golovkin] will fight anybody from 154 to 175"

in other words....he aint offering to go down or do a CW. it was a sly but contradictory spin. Ward need to :camby: and just call out GGG. Didnt he tweet that he would come down to 160 for Floyd?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

#SOGGang
Fukk Ward, he has no business calling out a untested green fighter a division below him, I mean let GGG fight the so called champs that have been ducking him first, is Ward that desperate or bytchmade; which one is it because he has options at 175......If he wants GGG, why not Kovalev, basically same nikka

You found a new dikk to ride, I see you:umad:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Ward is a genius. He speaks the truth yet he is the ultimate spin-master. He looking for big fights. Love the way he said "I'm not the type of guy to bully other fighters or look for guys in lower weight classes." then followed it up with "But they went on the record and they've campaigned for years that [Golovkin] will fight anybody from 154 to 175"

in other words....he aint offering to go down or do a CW. it was a sly but contradictory spin. Ward need to :camby: and just call out GGG. Didnt he tweet that he would come down to 160 for Floyd?
Thank you, This.......:myman:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

168 is in between 154-175 though:youngsabo:

Bottomline is Ward aint going down in weight or up. If "Superman" wants to get a Kryptonite beating like "Bad Chad" did, he can come on down as well:birdman:

Andre Ward's the 2010s version of Marvin Hagler.......just at Super Middle:manny:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Fukk Ward, he has no business calling out a untested green fighter a division below him, I mean let GGG fight the so called champs that have been ducking him first, is Ward that desperate or bytchmade; which one is it because he has options at 175......If he wants GGG, why not Kovalev, basically same nikka

My 3 fighters have been AB, Andre Ward, and Guillermo Rigondeaux:smugfloyd:

And Kovalev dont wanna get that work.......come to 168 and SOG will fight him:ufdup:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

yeah, Ward tried to be slick. saying that GGG aint a star yet and in the same breath....bu..bu..but they said they will fight anyone from 154-175. :stopitslime:

if he not a star then obviously you dont want to fight him yet...right?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
yeah, Ward tried to be slick. saying that GGG aint a star yet and in the same breath....bu..bu..but they said they will fight anyone from 154-175. :stopitslime:

if he not a star then obviously you dont want to fight him yet...right?
Ward is done anyway, career killed from his own bytchassedness........

Networks will turn on him, HBO already started last year by refusing his cherry picks left and right.........Wasted prime, and I still dont know what exactly is he pursuing, he's avoiding the money staying home, wont move up, but calls smaller fighters up to him......

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
168 is in between 154-175 though:youngsabo:

Bottomline is Ward aint going down in weight or up. If "Superman" wants to get a Kryptonite beating like "Bad Chad" did, he can come on down as well:birdman:

Andre Ward's the 2010s version of Marvin Hagler.......just at Super Middle:manny:

No. Hagler fought any and everybody and all over the world. He couldve stayed in Boston once he became champ...but he didnt. I applaud fighters for staying at one weight, but be consistent with it. Hagler wasnt coming down for SRL or anybody else. Ward said he would come down for Floyd...but wants everyone else to come up or down for him. What's so hard about coming in at 169 and fighting Stevenson? Chad knew what he was getting himself into...but had he not agreed...that fight wouldnt have taken place....especially not at 175. Ward can fight for the linear title at 175 anytime he wants and has been in that position for years now. Fighting the Edwin Rodriquez' is not the way to greatness.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My 3 fighters have been AB, Andre Ward, and Guillermo Rigondeaux:smugfloyd:

And Kovalev dont wanna get that work.......come to 168 and SOG will fight him:ufdup:

I think Ward would beat Kovalev. but why would Kovalev come to 168 to fight him for? thats the question.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
No. Hagler fought any and everybody and all over the world. He couldve stayed in Boston once he became champ...but he didnt. I applaud fighters for staying at one weight, but be consistent with it. Hagler wasnt coming down for SRL or anybody else. Ward said he would come down for Floyd...but wants everyone else to come up or down for him. What's so hard about coming in at 169 and fighting Stevenson? Chad knew what he was getting himself into...but had he not agreed...that fight wouldnt have taken place....especially not at 175. Ward can fight for the linear title at 175 anytime he wants and has been in that position for years now. Fighting the Edwin Rodriquez' is not the way to greatness.
Dont forget he ducked a 164 Catch weight for Sergio

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I think Ward would beat Kovalev. but why would Kovalev come to 168 to fight him for? thats the question.
Aint like he brings any money or any excitement to the table, high risk, no reward, because even if you mess around and beat him, no big money rematch