Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
there won't be a 3rd fight regardless of who wins
and no one wants to see marquez and pacquaio fight again wtf
marquez ended dat shyt for good last fight

plus pacquaio woulda just get knocked out again anyway

Plenty people want to see them fight thats why the fight broke a million views the last 2 times and it will again

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
First off, Garcia > Swift, Broner, and Maidana.. He would give each one of them work..

The 1st fight wasn't a flop... There was no high expectation for that fight... You just agreed with me that now people wanna see Pac/Bradley 2 after he fought Prov and whooped Marquez ass.. so if its a great close fight why wouldn't people want to see a tie breaker... yall nikkas are silly

Based off what beating Salido N Rocky Martinez??? nikka aint fight ANYBODY let alone legit 140-147 fighters :snoop:

Get Top rank dikk out your Mouth:pacspit:

The only people that wanna see Bradley Pac 2 are die hard Boxing fans...If the first had low expectations wtf you think the expectations are Now?? Pac aint got that following no more with casusls..Bradley has zero fans..the first fight was a snoozer but yea lets make it a trilogy:dead:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Based off what beating Salido N Rocky Martinez??? nikka aint fight ANYBODY let alone legit 140-147 fighters :snoop:

Get Top rank dikk out your Mouth:pacspit:

The only people that wanna see Bradley Pac 2 are die hard Boxing fans...If the first had low expectations wtf you think the expectations are Now?? Pac aint got that following no more with casusls..Bradley has zero fans..the first fight was a snoozer but yea lets make it a trilogy:dead:
Based off my boxing knowledge and expertise fukk nikka..

Who hasn't been rocked at some point in their career. You talking like this some rare occurrence that only happens to C-level opponents.. He got rocked by Martinez. . So the fukk what...

As far as Pac/Bradley go nikka you just said people now wanna see a second fight after Bradley last couple performances, now you saying they dont...Quit flip flopping nikka

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
First off, Garcia > Swift, Broner, and Maidana.. He would give each one of them work..

The 1st fight wasn't a flop... There was no high expectation for that fight... You just agreed with me that now people wanna see Pac/Bradley 2 after he fought Prov and whooped Marquez ass.. so if its a great close fight why wouldn't people want to see a tie breaker... yall nikkas are silly

He would give work to Broner, Swift, and Maidana?:what:

He's a nice lil fighter but :whoa:

Maidana and Swift would both KO him. His chin wouldn't hold up against them imo. As far as The Problem goes, Garcia doesnt have enough power to hurt him which means he will get walked down and beaten

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Based off my boxing knowledge and expertise fukk nikka..

Who hasn't been rocked at some point in their career. You talking like this some rare occurrence that only happens to C-level opponents.. He got rocked by Martinez. . So the fukk what...

As far as Pac/Bradley go nikka you just said people now wanna see a second fight after Bradley last couple performances, now you saying they dont...Quit flip flopping nikka

I said boxing fans want to see the rematch after Bradleys 2 Ws..NOT casuals..you not that dumb where you can't tell the difference are you??

PACs #s been :flabbynsick:
Bradley #s are :trash:

Casuals didnt like the first fight...Even Arum didnt want the rematch cuz he kno he wont sell:pachaha:

Mikey stepped up competition to C fighters at 130 N doesnt look like a world beater anymore.. but yea lets think hell run thru nikkas 3 weight classes above him
:sadcam:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I said boxing fans want to see the rematch after Bradleys 2 Ws..NOT casuals..you not that dumb where you can't tell the difference are you??

PACs #s been :flabbynsick:
Bradley #s are :trash:

Casuals didnt like the first fight...Even Arum didnt want the rematch cuz he kno he wont sell:pachaha:

Mikey stepped up competition to C fighters at 130 N doesnt look like a world beater anymore.. but yea lets think hell run thru nikkas 3 weight classes above him
:sadcam:
Why are you even bringing up casuals?? Who in TheRing even cares about them

Funny how Pac's #s are :flabbynsick: yet you feel showtime would out bid Pac for more than 75mill two years(which is very generous) if he was a free agent

I hear what yall saying about Mike you and @Newzz give valid points...but imo if Garcia successfully transitions up to 147 he could wreck all them nikka

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

Funny how Pac's #s are :flabbynsick: yet you feel showtime would out bid Pac for more than 75mill two years(which is very generous) if he was a free agent

I hear what yall saying about Mike you and @Newzz give valid points...but imo if Garcia successfully transitions up to 147 he could wreck all them nikka

I would favor Terence Crawford over Mikey Garcia if they meet at 135:manny:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Just stop:snoop:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

I brought up casuals cuz they buy PPVs N there won't be a PAC Bradley 3 if no one buys PAC Bradley 2 which was the whole point of the discussion

PACs ppvs #s are flabby but its not all his fault TR has nobody for him to fight...they banking on Mikey moving up 3 divisions for a worthy opponent

As a Free Agent PAC is still they 2nd best money maker...HBO N Show bidding for him would make him more money

Then there's the opponents PAC/Canelo would be huge

If AB gets on a W streak PAC/AB would be huge

If Swift stays undefeated N continues to grow his fan base with PR N world star nikkas PAC/Swift would do great

Maidana stays on his W streak...Roach vs Garcia N Ariza... Maidana/Pac would be the shyt

Those 4 fights is better then anything TR/HBO could offer....cept maybe JMM 5 even then Canelo/PAC N maybe even AB/PAC sell more

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
tumblr_n0q2m6JIDd1trj9czo1_500.jpg