Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Did anyone even see lara vs angulo? Angulo was balling out there my nikka. He was cutting the ring off beautifully, walking him down, jabbing, AND HIS BODYWORK WAS CRAZY. Angulos very intelligent not given enough credit.

He likes to get into shootouts where he gets the shyt end of the stick, that's his problem. He doesn't have to stay in the pocket to be effective.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
@ChocolateGiddyUp, @King P, @krackdagawd, @Black_Jesus, @patscorpio, @SkiHatDaGawd, @synistr, @SuikodenII, @Big Boss, @mr. smoke weed, @Ari Gold Bawse, @Jello Biafra, @AlbertPullhoez, @yawn, @yo moms, @Tuaminator, @GREENandYELLOW, and @LauderdaleBoss...........yall all my brehs:blessed:

I love arguing with yall, my extreme Broner stanning aside:heh:

I'm so high right now brehs, after this long day of work, and I wanted to give a shout out to all my nikkas:salute:

Having disagreements while still being brehs :blessed:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@ChocolateGiddyUp, @King P, @krackdagawd, @Black_Jesus, @patscorpio, @SkiHatDaGawd, @synistr, @SuikodenII, @Big Boss, @mr. smoke weed, @Ari Gold Bawse, @Jello Biafra, @AlbertPullhoez, @yawn, @yo moms, @Tuaminator, @GREENandYELLOW, and @LauderdaleBoss...........yall all my brehs:blessed:

I'm so high right now brehs, after this long day of work, and I wanted to give a shout out to all my nikkas:salute:

:russ::myman:
8178979856_2b09eeb2d4_o.gif

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
[

"Mahh nikka, Mahh nikka"

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ

My niqqa @Newzz Whenever you come to the suburbs of Long Island, NY we gonna link up take shots of Molly Watr and eat Pumpkin seeds in the whip.

Can't lie the arguments do be fun, even though I hardly argue boxing. Matter of fact this shout out just inspired me to troll just for the fukk of it.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL