Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
@ChocolateGiddyUp, @King P, @krackdagawd, @Black_Jesus, @patscorpio, @SkiHatDaGawd, @synistr, @SuikodenII, @Big Boss, @mr. smoke weed, @Ari Gold Bawse, @Jello Biafra, @AlbertPullhoez, @yawn, @yo moms, @Tuaminator, @GREENandYELLOW, and @LauderdaleBoss...........yall all my brehs:blessed:

I love arguing with yall, my extreme Broner stanning aside:heh:

I'm so high right now brehs, after this long day of work, and I wanted to give a shout out to all my nikkas:salute:
Salute to my fellow FSU (Tomahawk Nation represent) and #Bandcamp patna

In fact salute to all the brehs holding it down in The Ring. Cause of y'all I aint have to go back to the wackass Boxing Scene forum

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
@ChocolateGiddyUp, @King P, @krackdagawd, @Black_Jesus, @patscorpio, @SkiHatDaGawd, @synistr, @SuikodenII, @Big Boss, @mr. smoke weed, @Ari Gold Bawse, @Jello Biafra, @AlbertPullhoez, @yawn, @yo moms, @Tuaminator, @GREENandYELLOW, and @LauderdaleBoss...........yall all my brehs:blessed:

I'm so high right now brehs, after this long day of work, and I wanted to give a shout out to all my nikkas:salute:
6lA3h3e.jpg

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps

Haha, yeah love the discussions here. Give some shyt, take some shyt, end up with damn good discussions. :blessed:
How those test results coming along? :troll:
S'all good. I had to make it official a couple weeks ago that I'm riding #GennadyGolovkinGang. Sure there will be plenty of shyt in the future coming for that. :myman:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My niqqa @Newzz Whenever you come to the suburbs of Long Island, NY we gonna link up take shots of Molly Watr and eat Pumpkin seeds in the whip.

Can't lie the arguments do be fun, even though I hardly argue boxing. Matter of fact this shout out just inspired me to troll just for the fukk of it.
meanwhile i cant even go a week in here without arguing with somebody :bryan:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:pachaha: Yeah I see. You showed more patience back at the old sloppy site, some of these dudes have you like:snoop: and :pacspit:. I understand but I don't have the energy for arguing boxing on line.

i also didnt have ppl think they can give me that work on the old site either lol....im too passionate about boxing my breh..its what makes the ring the way it is..passion

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

@Newzz props+respect for being able to stan a fighter but still look at him objectively,and be able to talk this sweet science wit the ring
:salute: