Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
you might be right the difference between you and me is i dont think golovkin is as good as everybody thinks he is though
He aint but Lara aint shyt and is droppable, therefore GGG whoops Lara's average ass.......

Whats so hard for you to understand this, lets not pretend like Angulo is the first time Lara got his ass whooped, I see how you keep completely avoid Molina and Vanes, how about he cleans up his trash, before the dikkriding starts

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
@ChocolateGiddyUp, @King P, @krackdagawd, @Black_Jesus, @patscorpio, @SkiHatDaGawd, @synistr, @SuikodenII, @Big Boss, @mr. smoke weed, @Ari Gold Bawse, @Jello Biafra, @AlbertPullhoez, @yawn, @yo moms, @Tuaminator, @GREENandYELLOW, and @LauderdaleBoss...........yall all my brehs:blessed:

I love arguing with yall, my extreme Broner stanning aside:heh:

I'm so high right now brehs, after this long day of work, and I wanted to give a shout out to all my nikkas:salute:
Better not had tag me bytch nikka:pacspit:

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
He aint but Lara aint shyt and is droppable, therefore GGG whoops Lara's average ass.......

Whats so hard for you to understand this, lets not pretend like Angulo is the first time Lara got his ass whooped, I see how you keep completely avoid Molina and Vanes, how about he cleans up his trash, before the dikkriding starts
why does it seem like lara is hated here. lara never had his ass whooped hes just so defensive that it looks boring and fighters may look like they are outworking him. i know you never saw the molina and vanes fights by the way you are saying lara got his ass beat in those fights thats not reality. angulo knocked down lara 2x and i feel like this is the only thing anybody wants to remember but each time lara came back was not hurt and won the round. that body work angulo was doing just looked good it wasnt hurting or slowing down lara he was blocking most of those shots and every round was a round that lara was whipping angulos head back. youre giving rounds to fighters just for moving their arms around more and looking like theyre winning when theyre not really doing anything.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Now angulo don't get respect for excellent body work? Lol nikkas really hate him here. :mjlol:
why does it seem like lara is hated here. lara never had his ass whooped hes just so defensive that it looks boring and fighters may look like they are outworking him. i know you never saw the molina and vanes fights by the way you are saying lara got his ass beat in those fights thats not reality. angulo knocked down lara 2x and i feel like this is the only thing anybody wants to remember but each time lara came back was not hurt and won the round. that body work angulo was doing just looked good it wasnt hurting or slowing down lara he was blocking most of those shots and every round was a round that lara was whipping angulos head back. youre giving rounds to fighters just for moving their arms around more and looking like theyre winning when theyre not really doing anything.