Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Went from the next big thing
To struggling against Paulie
To buffet connoisseur
To hummilated by Maidana
To no rematch To yes rematch
To its aiight if no rematch

#sadcamp:mjlol:

That's just vulgar. :huhldup:

We cant eat a medium Pepperoni/Sausage pizza with some wings and Ranch dressing once in a while?:dwillhuh:

:mjpls:

As long as he's no more than 160. he should be good for his next fight at 140:obama:

I dont see the issue brehs:manny:

He's good.

P1ERaqH.png

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
That's just vulgar. :huhldup:

P1ERaqH.png

Yeah, I was fronting lol:heh:

He seems more content with the fame than being the best:snoop:

I posted on his instagram that it was stupid for him to post this pic, because it looks like he's not doing shyt. Post videos jogging, sparring, doing pad work.........trick the public. Dont post pictures of you stuffing your face, of course he was eating the most of it, because his girl is skinny as fukk:heh: She dont probably ever eat, because he's always eating the food:russ:

His trainer needs to get some control over his fighter, because you cant say "you dont know what we do behind closed doors in the gym" and then post pictures of yourself going to clubs, rapping, telling people about your mixtape, and stuffing your face with bad food:ufdup:

He fuels his own hate/jokes:dead:

He has all the talent in the world but wants to throw it all away:camby:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
We cant eat a medium Pepperoni/Sausage pizza with some wings and Ranch dressing once in a while?:dwillhuh:

As long as he's no more than 160. he should be good for his next fight at 140:obama:

Besides hes back to sparring already, with no fight on the horizon, and he's only 24 years old.....he'll drop the weight fast. I dont see the issue brehs:manny:

Didnt he post a picture of himself smashing on ice cream while he was in training camp for Eloy Perez or Vincente Escobedo? He's good.

he was smashing on candy and ice cream and not making weight..on purpose and lost his 130 lb title on the scales...mad unprofessional..poor Escobedo had to deal with that bullshyt

im sure you know what happens when boxers go up and down in their weight too much?

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Yeah, I was fronting lol:heh:

He seems more content with the fame than being the best:snoop:

I posted on his instagram that it was stupid for him to post this pic, because it looks like he's not doing shyt. Post videos jogging, sparring, doing pad work.........trick the public. Dont post pictures of you stuffing your face, of course he was eating the most of it, because his girl is skinny as fukk:heh: She dont probably ever eat, because he's always eating the food:russ:

His trainer needs to get some control over his fighter, because you cant say "you dont know what we do behind closed doors in the gym" and then post pictures of yourself going to clubs, rapping, telling people about your mixtape, and stuffing your face with bad food:ufdup:

He fuels his own hate/jokes:dead:

He has all the talent in the world but wants to throw it all away:camby:

And we are watching him throw it all away right before our eyes. :damn:

His pops, trainer, Haymon, his girl somebody needs to have a firm talk with him. :damn:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
he was smashing on candy and ice cream and not making weight..on purpose and lost his 130 lb title on the scales...mad unprofessional..poor Escobedo had to deal with that bullshyt

im sure you know what happens when boxers go up and down in their weight too much?

I posted my true response up above your post.

He's stupid right now:manny:

He's real immature, but as you move up in class of opponent, you cant always be joking around. He's gonna be on the "most disappointing fighters" list in no time if he keeps this up.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
At least AB's fought 2x at 147 already. Jumped straight from 135-147 and won a belt:blessed:

#swiftset already know that 0 gonna go when he gets up there, so he's trying to stay as long as he can in that weak division searching for fights:dead:

It's okay though, we all see it:mjpls:

#bytchset

140 is trash yet you hoping N praying About biscuits goes to 140:bryan:

140 is trash cuz Swift cleared the muhfukker out, not jump from weight class to weight class picking on C list title holders N midget euros

Aren't you a SOG Stan N you wanna bring up not moving up in weight:stopitslime:

#swiftset:demonic:

:umad:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Three fighters were mentioned as possible opponents for WBA middleweight champion Gennedy Golovkin on April 26 in New York City, however Daniel Geale and James Kirkland are now out of the running leaving Andy Lee as the last man standing. Geale said he didn’t want to fight on that date due to TV issues. The Kirkland camp reportedly turned down the fight.

Yep...

Former two-time World Champion Andre Berto has returned to Oakland on Sunday to resume training with Virgil Hunter and his team. The 30-year-old received clearance from his physician to resume boxing training in mid-January following August shoulder surgery to repair an injury he suffered in the second round of his July bout with Jesus Soto-Karrass. Berto is planning a summer return to the ring, and is currently honing his skills under Hunter’s tutelage in the Bay Area.

No comment.

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
Manny i son crowd goes wild right now and they asked him about floyd and he pulled out a phone and said my line is open 24/7. said it's all up to floyd. replay at 6pm on FS2. Said floyd didn't put him in the poll with khan and maidana because floyd knows the fans would pick him.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
140 is trash yet you hoping N praying About biscuits goes to 140:bryan:

140 is trash cuz Swift cleared the muhfukker out, not jump from weight class to weight class picking on C list title holders N midget euros

Aren't you a SOG Stan N you wanna bring up not moving up in weight:stopitslime:

#swiftset:demonic:

:umad:

There is NOTHING you can say about Andre Ward.....especially as a Garcia fan:russ:

Secondly, yeah I want AB to come down to the easy division, so he can do something Garcia could never dream of.......becoming a 4 time champion in 4 different divisions:ahh:

How hard was it to clear out when Garcia beat a washed up Morales, a bum Amir Khan (right, dont yall say he's garbage all the time), and an unproven Lucas Matthysse who had already lost to Devon Alexander and Zab Judah (who by the way, Paulie beat 12-0 way easier in his very next fight)

Go up to 147 and quit hiding Danny:ufdup:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Yep...

No comment.

James Kirkland turned down a fight with Canelo Alvarez and now Daniel Geale:comeon:

How does he ever expect to make a big name in this business if he keeps turning down his biggest fights?:snoop:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
There is NOTHING you can say about Andre Ward.....especially as a Garcia fan:russ:

Secondly, yeah I want AB to come down to the easy division, so he can do something Garcia could never dream of.......becoming a 4 time champion in 4 different divisions:ahh:

How hard was it to clear out when Garcia beat a washed up Morales, a bum Amir Khan (right, dont yall say he's garbage all the time), and an unproven Lucas Matthysse who had already lost to Devon Alexander and Zab Judah (who by the way, Paulie beat 12-0 way easier in his very next fight)

Go up to 147 and quit hiding Danny:ufdup:

You lucky its time for me to go to work breh

I'll leave on this lil nugget

Matthysse > Maidana
Khan > Paulie
El Terrible > Demarco
Judah > Ponce De Leon

Swift > Broner

#swiftset :blessed:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
You lucky its time for me to go to work breh

I'll leave on this lil nugget

Matthysse > Maidana
Khan > Paulie
El Terrible > Demarco
Judah > Ponce De Leon

Swift > Broner

#swiftset :blessed:

The version of "Marcos Maidana" that Broner fought is better than anyone Garcia has ever fought imo:manny:

Maidana w/ Robert Garcia > Lucas Matthysse

Paulie Malignaggi > Zab Judah

Daniel Ponce De Leon > Ashley Theophane

Antonio DeMarco is at 140 now, so we'll see how he does now in comparison to Amir Khan:yeshrug: I'm more of the belief that AB made him look bad.

Last edited:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Apparently Kell Brook is saying his team have offered Khan $5million for a fight. If the floyd fight falls through, he'll be eating just as well :ehh: