Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
1601584_792154784131264_158003134_n.jpg

AB bout to hit light heavy :blessed:

lol

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Yall nikkas trying make @Black_Jesus take a bite out of his monitor :smugfavre:

I must admit that Pizza and Wings look good as fukk, I may have to get that tonight:takedat:

same thing I said in my head...damn intermittent fasting makes me hungry all the gotdamn time on my gym days and seeing that shyt didn't help

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Broner likes food too much to ever campaign at 135-140 pounds. This nikka is a true welterweight. If he was a couple inches taller, he'd prolly be at junior middleweight. They just gotta be selective with the opponents, he has to fight smarter, and be more disciplined. fukk all this moving down shyt.

shyt, he's prolly happy he aint gotta do the rematch right away. He still gets to chill and drop that mixtape that everybody has been dying to hear. :mjlol:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Broner likes food too much to ever campaign at 135-140 pounds. This nikka is a true welterweight. If he was a couple inches taller, he'd prolly be at junior middleweight. They just gotta be selective with the opponents, he has to fight smarter, and be more disciplined. fukk all this moving down shyt.

shyt, he's prolly happy he aint gotta do the rematch right away. He still gets to chill and drop that mixtape that everybody has been dying to hear. :mjlol:
if that nikka starts fighting at 154 he will start taking some serious ass whoopings for sure..that would be too much weight for him to give up

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
if that nikka starts fighting at 154 he will start taking some serious ass whoopings for sure..that would be too much weight for him to give up

Oh he already knows breh. Could you imagine what Kirkland would do to Broner at 154. Broner ain't bout that life. No sir. If Maidana was rocking, dropping, and hurting him, James would kill that nikka.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
1601584_792154784131264_158003134_n.jpg

AB bout to hit light heavy :blessed:
:beli: @Newzz you might have to throw your boy in the bushes soon, this guy isnt dedicated to his craft

i still cant believe that bs he was spouting about why he lost
Bu bu bu but we had to eat just to make 147 :stopitslime:
he just doesn't get it :snoop: he's on that same wave as jr..just a gluttonous lazy fukk :scusthov:

We cant eat a medium Pepperoni/Sausage pizza with some wings and Ranch dressing once in a while?:dwillhuh:

As long as he's no more than 160. he should be good for his next fight at 140:obama:

Besides hes back to sparring already, with no fight on the horizon, and he's only 24 years old.....he'll drop the weight fast. I dont see the issue brehs:manny:

Didnt he post a picture of himself smashing on ice cream while he was in training camp for Eloy Perez or Vincente Escobedo? He's good.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Went from the next big thing
To struggling against Paulie
To buffet connoisseur
To hummilated by Maidana
To no rematch To yes rematch
To its aiight if no rematch

#sadcamp:mjlol:

At least AB's fought 2x at 147 already. Jumped straight from 135-147 and won a belt:blessed:

#swiftset already know that 0 gonna go when he gets up there, so he's trying to stay as long as he can in that weak division searching for fights:dead:

It's okay though, we all see it:mjpls:

#bytchset