Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
So brehs......if Manny Pacquiao loses to Timothy Bradley again, is the Pacquiao vs Mayweather fight done forever?:ohhh:
I don't think it relinquishes that fight forever...just because it is a matchup everyone wanted to see...problem is if it ever happens it will be RJJ-Hopkins 2 level and won't matter. But I have to believe that if it ever happened the hype in the media (not among boxing fans) would still be big due to the public stature of both fighters.

The real thing though will be if Bradley wins, the demand for a Mayweather-Bradley fight needs to start. After wins vs. Prov, JMM, and Pac he has to easily be the consensus #2 at WW. But due to the cold war we probably won't see it. If Bradley wins I honestly think Floyd only has 3 legit opponents: Garcia, Bradley, and the winner of Sergio-Cotto.

Makes me want Cotto to win because I think Cotto stands a decent chance of having Floyd come after his 160 belt. I have to imagine Cotto wouldn't be too eager to face GGG. Garcia is deserving...but I wonder if he'll get fukked because Maidana may be a bigger draw if he beats Broner a second time.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Something aint right with this nikka Ortiz :russ:

OrtizCollazoPC_Hoganphotos2.jpg

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I don't think it relinquishes that fight forever...just because it is a matchup everyone wanted to see...problem is if it ever happens it will be RJJ-Hopkins 2 level and won't matter. But I have to believe that if it ever happened the hype in the media (not among boxing fans) would still be big due to the public stature of both fighters.

The real thing though will be if Bradley wins, the demand for a Mayweather-Bradley fight needs to start. After wins vs. Prov, JMM, and Pac he has to easily be the consensus #2 at WW. But due to the cold war we probably won't see it. If Bradley wins I honestly think Floyd only has 3 legit opponents: Garcia, Bradley, and the winner of Sergio-Cotto.

Makes me want Cotto to win because I think Cotto stands a decent chance of having Floyd come after his 160 belt. I have to imagine Cotto wouldn't be too eager to face GGG. Garcia is deserving...but I wonder if he'll get fukked because Maidana may be a bigger draw if he beats Broner a second time.
According to the scene,Bradley has signed a extension with Top Rank to make the Manny match possible, while Manny refused to extend his contract beynd the fight........

Hopefully we get the real, demon possessed looking relentless Manny, and not this happy go lucky I'm afraid to get hurt or hurt my opponent Manny, he need the eye of the tiger back, he should mop the floor with Timmy like he showed and bits and points in fight one......Anyone who is a boxing fan should root Manny here, I mean aside from Mayweather, Tim Bradley very good nothing special ass could ruin boxing history and retire the great Pacquaio, that I dont want to see that..........

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
According to the scene,Bradley has signed a extension with Top Rank to make the Manny match possible, while Manny refused to extend his contract beynd the fight........

Hopefully we get the real, demon possessed looking relentless Manny, and not this happy go lucky I'm afraid to get hurt or hurt my opponent Manny, he need the eye of the tiger back, he should mop the floor with Timmy like he showed and bits and points in fight one......Anyone who is a boxing fan should root Manny here, I mean aside from Mayweather, Tim Bradley very good nothing special ass could ruin boxing history and retire the great Pacquaio, that I dont want to see that..........

Bradley is going to beat him again :banderas:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chavez Jr. rated WBC #1 at super middleweight; Broner stripped of WBC lightweight belt
Former WBC middleweight champion and “Son of the Legend” Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. is now the #1 rated super middleweight in the latest WBC ratings, moving up from the #2 spot after #1 Marco Antonio Periban was dropped to #4. Neither fighter fought in December.

In September Chavez was rated at #2 in the middleweight division. He was unable to make weight for a September 28 bout with Bryan Vera, eventually weighing in at 172.4 lbs. In the November and December ratings, Chavez was placed at #2 in the super middleweight division before ascending to the top spot. He is scheduled to face Vera in a rematch on March 1 on HBO.

Also, Adrien Broner was finally stripped of the WBC lightweight belt after leaving the division. Omar Figueroa is taking over as 135lb champion.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Chavez Jr. rated WBC #1 at super middleweight; Broner stripped of WBC lightweight belt
Former WBC middleweight champion and “Son of the Legend” Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. is now the #1 rated super middleweight in the latest WBC ratings, moving up from the #2 spot after #1 Marco Antonio Periban was dropped to #4. Neither fighter fought in December.

In September Chavez was rated at #2 in the middleweight division. He was unable to make weight for a September 28 bout with Bryan Vera, eventually weighing in at 172.4 lbs. In the November and December ratings, Chavez was placed at #2 in the super middleweight division before ascending to the top spot. He is scheduled to face Vera in a rematch on March 1 on HBO.

Also, Adrien Broner was finally stripped of the WBC lightweight belt after leaving the division. Omar Figueroa is taking over as 135lb champion.
WBC stay with the bullshyt. Never fight at a weight but be high ranked brehs

Degale vs Badou Jack will determine whos mandatory though