Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
In Thailand they have their own AB.....

Boxing-Match-Gone-Awry.jpg

Got dayum :russ:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
yall are trippin about Mikey. Next great boxer has all the fundamental tools and an extremely high ring IQ, dudes gonna be around for a long time

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
yall are trippin about Mikey. Next great boxer has all the fundamental tools and an extremely high ring IQ, dudes gonna be around for a long time
I agree. I like Mikey a lot. My thing is I think 130 and 135 are the divisions he can dominate. I think he is the best fighter there and could spend several years owning those weight classes. Crawford may be his biggest challenge, but I still like Mikey more now.
However, Mikey's camp keeps saying 140 one day...and they are talking sooner rather than later. At 140 I dont like Mikey at all...I think there are many fighters who Mikey would lose to at 140. The way his natural weight looks, his height, power, chin...I think he shouldn't move past 135 for as long as he can comfortably make weight.
But they want to make him a star with bigger paydays and that is more likely to occur at 140.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
So brehs......if Manny Pacquiao loses to Timothy Bradley again, is the Pacquiao vs Mayweather fight done forever?:ohhh: