Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
doesn't he think of Peterson as his "big brother" though?

He aint got no belts now, he's moving down to 140 and going after a title, he was sitting ringside for the Peterson/Jean fight.......I think AB/GBP/Haymon is plotting on Peterson:youngsabo:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Timothy Bradley talking that shyt brehs:ohlawd:

Shots fired by Bradley:heh:

Sad @Black_Jesus?:to:

Smug @mr. smoke weed?:smugbiden:

Nah i'm :smugfavre: always especially when Bradley talking reckless. Knowing damn well whats gonna happen when Pac touch that chin.. he's gonna be in survival mode just like that rest of Pac opponents. I love it and I cant wait

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Vs. Peterson he mops the floor with him

Vs. Pederson.......................:patrice:

Fight better be far the fukk away from DC if this goes down:heh:

Lamonts height and reach might give AB some problems but if AB is gonna start living up to his potential/hype he would (and honestly should :sadcam:) win in a comfortable fashion, lamont isnt great by any means but hes a solid B level fighter and a better boxer than Maidana. Could be a fantastic, and most certainly an intriguing fight if it happened. I could easily see this fight go either way!

If AB lost to Lamont Peterson, then he's legitimately a gate keeper:manny:

Peterson is NOT a great fighter nor elite, and if you cant beat him, then you're a C fighter at best:yeshrug:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Nah i'm :smugfavre: always especially when Bradley talking reckless. Knowing damn well whats gonna happen when Pac touch that chin.. he's gonna be in survival mode just like that rest of Pac opponents. I love it and I cant wait

Bradley talking big out there:heh:

I'm picking Manny Pacquiao to win, comfortably, but we never know about the official scorecards being that Manny was already robbed once:to:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
If AB lost to Lamont Peterson, then he's legitimately a gate keeper:manny:

Peterson is NOT a great fighter nor elite, and if you cant beat him, then you're a C fighter at best:yeshrug:
Lamonts height and reach might give AB some problems but if AB is gonna start living up to his potential/hype he would (and honestly should :sadcam:) win in a comfortable fashion, lamont isnt great by any means but hes a solid B level fighter and a better boxer than Maidana. Could be a fantastic, and most certainly an intriguing fight if it happened. I could easily see this fight go either way!
Peterson too strong, he'll rough house and maul him in the clinch like Maidana did, and despite Peterson not having big punch pop, he can make you feel his shots with his relentlessness though

Bad match being that his activity may trouble the low activity fighter like Broner, but Peterson is a tricky case to gauge, will the fight be in DC or not, he fights 50x more beastly in DC; will he be roiding like is allowed to in levels, will he take extra testing like he did vs Matthysse and look like a strong gust of wind could knock him over, IDK, we dont know, toss up. Broner needs not to chase this dirty ass fighter though..........................

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Which one is it bytch nikka:childplease:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Bradley talking big out there:heh:

I'm picking Manny Pacquiao to win, comfortably, but we never know about the official scorecards being that Manny was already robbed once:to:

I think it still will be very competitive though, but then again y ou never know.. Pac knows whats at stake though. . I got absolute confidence in my boy...

And who this fukk nikka @Skip b think he's addressing like that?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
ortiz looks focused to me...he knows that a definitive loss to luis will be an even bigger blow to his career

Man, Ortiz a punk ass negga for real but he will destroy Coll azo come fight night. I expect him to call out Canelo or Danny after this fight. He got at least 10 exciting fights he can make :wow: