Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Yeah,I definitely know their background, but damn......:huhldup:

At least Tito pops was consistent with his smacks, it was part of their routine.
Don't you remember Hunter slapping the shyt out of Lamont in the Khan fight? He woke that ninja up

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I remember there was this old David Tua fight where he had this long ring walk intro where he had people doing various things in different costumes in shyt. nikka had a real spectacle going on.

He had this black dude shook and dude was getting bombed on and didn't want to fight back. The fight didn't last too long (maybe 3 or 4 rounds), but during one of the breaks in between rounds his trainer slapped dude hard as fukk saying "Look, he can't hit you any harder than that and you need to go back out there and fight this man right now")

My pops looked at me with the :rudy::russ:. shyt was hilarious cuz we both knew ain't no slap in the world can compare to a Tua left hook, but dude did try harder after that and still got stopped.

Sometimes as a trainer you gotta do what you gotta do to get these nikkas focused.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gary Russell opponent named: Miguel Tamayo
Top super featherweight contender Gary “The Lion” Russell Jr. (23-0, 13 KOs) will kick off the FOX Sports 1 and FOX Deportes telecast live from Barclays Center on Thursday when he faces Obregon, Mexico’s Miguel “Yaqui” Tamayo (14-7-2, 12 KOs) in the opening televised bout on the fight card headlined by the WBA International welterweight title fight between “Vicious” Victor Ortiz and Luis Collazo.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chisora fighting Kevin Johnson. I know Kingpin has been disappointing but I think he can take Chisora if he comes in full gear.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
or a re-match with lucas. Matthysse-Peterson 2 Lucas grabs the strap boom Garcia-Lucas for the unification and a huge rematch
For one Peterson aint shyt, secondly he looked back on roids in his home town, thirdly a win over Peterson does shyt for Garcia who has much much bigger fish to fry......

They are grooming Peterson for Broner after Garcia moves up after his next match

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
Gary Russell opponent named: Miguel Tamayo
Top super featherweight contender Gary “The Lion” Russell Jr. (23-0, 13 KOs) will kick off the FOX Sports 1 and FOX Deportes telecast live from Barclays Center on Thursday when he faces Obregon, Mexico’s Miguel “Yaqui” Tamayo (14-7-2, 12 KOs) in the opening televised bout on the fight card headlined by the WBA International welterweight title fight between “Vicious” Victor Ortiz and Luis Collazo.

Gary is one of my favorite up an comers but this dude needs to stop fight tomato cans, these cats hes fighting are already way overmatched but they dont even get a camp to prepare for the ass whoppin