Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
come on tua..dont insult that man like that...until he cost you 250 bucks in bets and blames his non performance on his little toe (:sadbron: man i took a L that afternoon..fukk haye :birdman:)
what my brother,i love you akhi..david haye is a fine boxer. do not judge him from that fight!!

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
what my brother,i love you akhi..david haye is a fine boxer. do not judge him from that fight!!

just like bradley-pacquiao where i lost money on that bullshyt and my need to see bradley ko'ed..i have to see david haye's equilibrium thrown into the bushes again by some willing heavy (exception is fury)..then we'll be even..carl thompson was able to do it...it can happen lol

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
just like bradley-pacquiao where i lost money on that bullshyt and my need to see bradley ko'ed..i have to see david haye's equilibrium thrown into the bushes again by some willing heavy (exception is fury)..then we'll be even..carl thompson was able to do it...it can happen lol
but yo,,david haye is a takent!!!
come on..
my son cried when hatton got TKO'd.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
man provodnokiv needs to fight the Mafia before he get's a swift fight wtf?

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
THE RETURN:lupe:

#swifset :demonic:

We baaaaaack:umad:

But against who? Pederson won't be ready and Provo is obligated to TR for 1 more fight

Could he be moving up to 147 to give Paulie the beats at the Barclays :ohhh:

i hope a prov-garcia fight comes off..so garcia's equilibirum gets sent to the bushes ASAP :demonic:

That will never happen :umad:

Just like Molina surviving a Kirkland rematch :umad:

Or like Paul Williams beating Floyd :umad:

Or you getting your money back from betting on David Haye :umad:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
:smh: @ comparing Thurman to that cornball Haye.
THE RETURN:lupe:

#swifset :demonic:

We baaaaaack:umad:

:blessed:
i hope a prov-garcia fight comes off..so garcia's equilibirum gets sent to the bushes ASAP :demonic:
nikkas so quick to look for another boogey man :lolbron: Ya'll was saying the same thing against Matthysse :bryan:

nikkas pray and pray on Swift's downfall :russ:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
A lot of y'all are hypocritical as shyt and not consistent when it comes to your view points on boxing:camby:

Your points change upon what boxer you're talking about. Just for example, nikkas have no problem seeing an immediate rematch between Gonzalez/Mares (Mares KTFO early in the fight), but say there's no need for a rematch between Broner/Maidana:snoop:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
That Broner rematch need to happen. I watched that fight at least 20 times. shyt was truly a fun fight.

But I could understand if Maidana said fukk him though:manny:
ditto and id still make maidana the favorite in the rematch...broner hasn't learned shyt so far...nikka is still in them clubs partying