Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
@Newzz Mayweather-Alexander was the talk of the town from fall '12 to January '13. Then, after the fans dismissal of the bout, Robert Guerrero is thrown in almost out of nowhere in February.

History is just repeating itself, now the players are Amir Khan (red herring) and Marcos "MADE MEEEEEE" Maidana (real target)

Broner can fight Khan...........THAT would be dope :leon:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Jccjr not that fat :gladbron:The ko is goin be :banderas:

ChavezJr_Vera_PC_140116_001a.jpg

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Maidana could rematch Broner and prolly get like a million for it. He should be able to kick Broner's ass again since Broner is sooooo overrated right? After winning, his stature to the general public would have risen and more casuals would want to see him go against big brother (Floyd)

He'd prolly make 3 to 4 million for a Floyd fight in September after beating Broner again. If he were to sit around doing fukk all and hope for a Floyd fight now, he'd prolly only make about 2 million or 2.5 tops.

Bottom line, it's prolly in his best interests to take the chance and fight Broner again.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Maidana could rematch Broner and prolly get like a million for it. He should be able to kick Broner's ass again since Broner is sooooo overrated right? After winning, his stature to the general public would have risen and more casuals would want to see him go against big brother (Floyd)

He'd prolly make 3 to 4 million for a Floyd fight in September after beating Broner again. If he were to sit around doing fukk all and hope for a Floyd fight now, he'd prolly only make about 2 million or 2.5 tops.

Bottom line, it's prolly in his best interests to take the chance and fight Broner again.

we dont do rematches against scrubs. :yawn:

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
When you can potentially make more money in the long run you should.

he already beat him and it wasnt even close. No one wants to see this shyt. Broners an ape, he can barely do two things at the same time. Cant move his head, footwork ass, defense is a joke. Maidana been in the game for years it made him an animal. Theres rules to this shyt, he bout to write a manual :mjpls:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
he already beat him and it wasnt even close. No one wants to see this shyt. Broners an ape, he can barely do two things at the same time. Cant move his head, footwork ass, defense is a joke. Maidana been in the game for years it made him an animal. Theres rules to this shyt, he bout to write a manual :mjpls:

I think more people want to see this rematch than you care to admit.

The only Maidana fight I want to see more than a Broner rematch is a Maidana/Thurman fight and I think Maidana's chances of winning that fight aren't as good.

Maidana could possibly be Broner's Orlando Salido. I wouldn't mind finding out. :manny:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
I agree that a lot of people would want to see it. The first fight was a great fight and I would expect a second to be action packed. And the fukkery!
But I don't blame Maidana if he looks elsewhere. I don't think he owes Broner a rematch.

Last edited:

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
beating Broner a second time don't do shyt for him

The 1st fight was a blow out on the cards

The only person a 2nd fight benefits is AB

That's like saying Ortiz should a rematched Berto ASAP it would helped him in the long run...the fukk it would have:russ:

word only stans wanna see this

I think more people want to see this rematch than you care to admit.

The only Maidana fight I want to see more than a Broner rematch is a Maidana/Thurman fight and I think Maidana's chances of winning that fight aren't as good.

Maidana could possibly be Broner's Orlando Salido. I wouldn't mind finding out. :manny:

you people are delusional, these dudes acting like Maidana got a fluke win. He been knockin nikkas out for years and it took alexander 117 clinches to beat him.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
@Newzz Mayweather-Alexander was the talk of the town from fall '12 to January '13. Then, after the fans dismissal of the bout, Robert Guerrero is thrown in almost out of nowhere in February.

History is just repeating itself, now the players are Amir Khan (red herring) and Marcos "MADE MEEEEEE" Maidana (real target)

Broner can fight Khan...........THAT would be dope :leon:
Mayweather vs. Maidana & Broner vs. Khan would make a lot more sense. Khan's stock could not be lower than it is right now and Maidana's stock could not be higher than it is right now. Mayweather is not stupid. There's gotta be a reason he's dragging his feet on this fight announcement. Khan has been rumored for months.

Broner vs. Khan would be good so they could rebuild one of these fugazi threats