Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
So you got nikkas that would rather see Manny fight Bradley again in a fight where Manny won decisive as fukk in a bout that wasn't even entertaining just because Floyd says he needs to avenge a defeat that everybody knows was one of the biggest robberies in recent times even though we all know a Manny/Floyd fight ain't gonna happen regardless of the outcome. :snoop:

but nikkas is delusional in wanting to see a rematch between Broner and Maidana which was actually competitive and entertaining as fukk.:what:

fukk it then. I guess I'll be delusional then. :manny:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
That's like saying Ortiz should a rematched Berto ASAP it would helped him in the long run...the fukk it would have:russ:

No it's not:ufdup:

A champion loses his title, one who also has a rematch clause in the contract, and exercises his right for an immediate rematch. The new champion then obviously ducks the former champion and you condone this shyt?:what:

What the fukk is the point of rematch clauses if people are trying to become Champion and run if they win? Maidana HAS to fight Broner again, there's no way around it, because he's bound by the contract he signed to get the 1st fight

He's either gonna have to give up the belt or fight:manny:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
So you got nikkas that would rather see Manny fight Bradley again in a fight where Manny won decisive as fukk in a bout that wasn't even entertaining just because Floyd says he needs to avenge a defeat that everybody knows was one of the biggest robberies in recent times even though we all know a Manny/Floyd fight ain't gonna happen regardless of the outcome. :snoop:

but nikkas is delusional in wanting to see a rematch between Broner and Maidana which was actually competitive and entertaining as fukk.:what:

fukk it then. I guess I'll be delusional then. :manny:

competitive?
MMRXUrH.gif

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
No it's not:ufdup:

A champion loses his title, one who also has a rematch clause in the contract, and exercises his right for an immediate rematch. The new champion then obviously ducks the former champion and you condone this shyt?:what:

What the fukk is the point of rematch clauses if people are trying to become Champion and run if they win? Maidana HAS to fight Broner again, there's no way around it, because he's bound by the contract he signed to get the 1st fight

He's either gonna have to give up the belt or fight:manny:

Berto was WBC champ N Ortiz beat him in a much closer fight then AB/Maidana how tf is it not the same??:mindblown:

Should Ortiz have rematched Berto ASAP?? Or gone after that Floyd fight??

Maidana wants that Floyd fight...even before AB decided he wanted the rematch Maidana was talking bout maybe never fighting again unless its Floyd

N lastly Maidana is now the champ if he wants a break he can take a break he dnt gotta fight when AB wants

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Wins belt vs Paulie in close split decision some would say controversial

Band Camp: no rematch we clearly won...moving on to bigger N better fights:stylin:

Loses belt in ass kicking gets dropped twice UD 117-109

Band Camp: we deserve a rematch it was competitive tho :sadbron:

:beli:

Did Paulie have a rematch clause? Did Berto have a rematch clause?:ufdup:

Broner does and exercised his right for an immediate rematch. You talking crazy right now breh:snoop:

Who gets mad bc a Champion loses and invokes his immediate rematch clause:dead:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Did Paulie have a rematch clause? Did Berto have a rematch clause?:ufdup:

Broner does and exercised his right for an immediate rematch. You talking crazy right now breh:snoop:

Who gets mad bc a Champion loses and invokes his immediate rematch clause:dead:

Wait wasn't Schaeffer on record saying there was no rematch clause??

What I got to be mad about breh?? I find all this funny

Band camp upset cuz Maidana want Floyd:deadrose::dead:

About biscuits got used like a hoe...Maidana the champ now if the nikka wanna take a lil break to see his kid born thats on him

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Wins belt vs Paulie in close split decision some would say controversial

Band Camp: no rematch we clearly won...moving on to bigger N better fights:stylin:

Loses belt in ass kicking gets dropped twice UD 117-109

Band Camp: we deserve a rematch it was competitive tho :sadbron:

:beli:

@Newzz my nikka but this is dead on :lolbron: