Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
:what:

They aint even talking about discussing dates for the future though. This is an OBVIOUS duck like I said he would do:heh:

I thought Maidana said would be ready to fight on Floyd on May 3rd......but now, since he has to take the rematch against AB, he's unable to fight a WEEK earlier on April 26th because he wont have enough time to train or see his baby born? But, he would have enough time for May 3rd:russ:

nikka, if you scared say you scared and give us back the belt:ufdup:

Look at Maidana yall:dead:

incoming-duck.gif%3Fw%3D560

#BandCamp

:blessed:

Dude obviously doesn't believe he can duplicate the 1st performance. There's definitely some doubt over there. Them Broner hooks probably got to him more than people care to admit, even though he clearly won.

I don't see why he can't just give Broner the beats in a couple of months and just take off the rest of the year if he was so confident. Imagine beating Broner twice back to back and campaigning for a Floyd fight in September. He would prolly get it since the fukkery would be at sky high levels.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Dude obviously doesn't believe he can duplicate the 1st performance. There's definitely some doubt over there. Them Broner hooks probably got to him more than people care to admit, even though he clearly won.

I don't see why he can't just give Broner the beats in a couple of months and just take off the rest of the year if he was so confident. Imagine beating Broner twice back to back and campaigning for a Floyd fight in September. He would prolly get it since the fukkery would be at sky high levels.

Still waiting for the post fight drug test results from their 1st fight which seem to have went missing:dead:

Second, Maidana trying to take the belt and run:russ:

If it's so easy to beat Broner, just take the rematch, take the easy money, and wait for Floyd in September like you said:mjpls:

Instead, he talking bout...

Marcos: "ummmmm, mita-mita my baby is about to born"
Newzz: In Mid March nikka, the fight is at the end of April:ufdup:

Marcos: "But, mita-mita I usually rest 6 weeks and then train for 10 weeks before the fight"
Newzz: nikka, you said you would be ready for May 3rd....that's 15 weeks away, April 26th is 14 weeks away. Your first fight with AB was 5 weeks ago. You got 5 weeks of rest already nikka. Take another week off for rest and get your ass back in that ring for the rematch:birdman:

#BandCamp

:dead:

DUCK

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Yea dog. Its not like its his first child or anything, hes clearly scared of a nikka who throws 20 punches per round :laff:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Say what you want about Brandon Rios, but he rematched Alvarado right away and fans got another good fight and dude even lucked up some more by getting a Manny pay day later that year. All I'm saying is that when you stay active, things happen.

Maidana and Khan may as well fight each other again since they both trying to sit comfortably on their most recent win and wait for a Floyd fight :russ:

Floyd should surprise everybody and fight Thurman on Cinco de Mayo.

:blessed: at the potential random fukkery.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Yea dog. Its not like its his first child or anything, hes clearly scared of a nikka who throws 20 punches per round :laff:

What kills your argument is that 1st born or not, he was willing to get in the ring on May 3rd with Floyd..........but he's not willing to rematch against AB 1 week earlier:russ:

Apparently, he needs 6 weeks of rest and 10 weeks to train. That's 16 weeks. The AB fight was 5 weeks ago, and there's still 14 weeks until April 26th. Thats 19 weeks:ufdup:

Maidana is trying to take the belt and run since he couldnt get the Floyd fight:dead:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
What kills your argument is that 1st born or not, he was willing to get in the ring on May 3rd with Floyd..........but he's not willing to rematch against AB 1 week earlier:russ:

Apparently, he needs 6 weeks of rest and 10 weeks to train. That's 16 weeks. The AB fight was 5 weeks ago, and there's still 14 weeks until April 26th. Thats 19 weeks:ufdup:

Maidana is trying to take the belt and run since he couldnt get the Floyd fight:dead:

I would trade my first born for a Floyd fight too. Broner aint nobody. Maybe 1 mill for maidana vs like 5 for floyd. Broner aint going no where either.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I would trade my first born for a Floyd fight too. Broner aint nobody. Maybe 1 mill for maidana vs like 5 for floyd. Broner aint going no where either.

Nobody knows Maidana breh:heh:

Like AB said, people only know I lost. They dont know who I lost to:dead:

Maidana would be lucky to get 2 million vs Floyd. How much did Ortiz get? That's about how much Maidana would get. He wouldnt get more than Robert Guerrero and the same amount Canelo was guaranteed (5 million):ufdup:
Maidana like:patrice: but if floyd called him for may 3rd he would be:stylin:

Chino looking shooked right now:mjpls:

#BandCamp

:blessed:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Simple question.....you taking Prime B-Hop over Prime RJJ?:mjpls:
No, I wouldn't at Middleweight nor Light Heavyweight. Now he ain't knocking Hopkins out or no BS like that, but Roy was would just be too fast and too active for Hopkins to win a decision. Roy would always be Hopkins' Achilles heel due to what physical tools they possessed and how they used them.

But Beating Hopkins in early 00's would've been HUGE.......beating a young Hopkins was impressive, but Roy's had better accomplishments than that. Hopkins has had some huge moments as well.

Last edited:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, I wouldn't at Middleweight nor Light Heavyweight. Now he ain't knocking Hopkins out or no BS like that, but Roy was would just be too fast and too active for Hopkins to win a decision. Roy would always be Hopkins' Achilles heel due to what physical tools they posses and how they used them.

But Beating Hopkins in early 00's would've been HUGE.......beating a young Hopkins was impressive, but Roy's had better accomplishments than that. Hopkins has had some huge moments as well.

The rematch would have been:whoo:in the early 2000's

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Berto using the shoulder roll and then abandoning it after a few moments of getting a shellacking is prolly the quickest I've ever seen someone go to plan b. :russ: shyt didn't even take a whole round.
As soon as Ghost connected with a left that rocked him that shyt went out the window. Since it's Berto, his plan B is to play defense with his face.