Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
nikkas hate BHop just to hate, so what he faked a couple fouls and may even have fell down twice for Pascal trying to draw fouls, that shyt is gamesmanship......I dont see nikkas bytching about Oscar coke sniffing ass after laying down from a phantom shot.............

I tell you what 154-168 would have problems if a 35 year old BHOP roamed these divisions and can knock off these hype jobs.........Truth be told BHOP would be Floyd Mayweather had there been no Mayweather, he's easily top 15 atg wise, 50 and still young bucks the ass whipping of there lives

:lawd:

I try not to get involved in conversations here because I know I'm going to be biased when it come to Hopkins but yeah def an ATG who would be good in ANY era. I agree he would have gone down as the best of this era if there was no Floyd.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Bernard got his win back and as far as careers go BHop>>>>>>>>>Roy and it's not even close.

Nah.

Roy Jones was a Middleweight, Super Middleweight, Light Heavyweight, AND Heavyweight Champion of the world who destroyed both Bernard Hopkins (28 years old at the time) and James Toney.....2 ATGs in their primes as well. 49-1 (DQ) in his 1st 50 fights and dominated everyone he ran across in his prime.

Prime Roy Jones > Bernard Hopkins and it aint even debatable

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Johnny Gonzalez ducking Gary Russell Jr....................blatantly?:dead:

@SuikodenII :mjpls:
jhonny didn't want my nikka gary russ to get in that ass....its understandable..his reign on top would be shorter than leprechauns after getting lit up by that handspeed :ohlawd:
Even though Russell ain't proven, they seem to be afraid of that quickness he presents. Which is a shame since Jhnonny could very well catch dude with something big and knock him the fukk out since the verdict is still out on dudes chin.
Three_Stooges_Intro_Card_1936.jpg

1) I've already stated that Jhonny is only staying at 126 to grant Mares his rematch like the true champion he is. He'll probably try to take a bout at 130 to stay busy instead of drying himself down to a weight that's very difficult for him to make.

2) Gary Russell Jr...........name ONE decent fighter he's fought, ONE. He looks good against bottom 200 fighters? Amazing.

3) Mares needs to be investigated, there's holding up the process by not providing any proof, they should lose their shot if they don't show what was injured.

4) Gawdzalez's people don't even know what's official and what's not because they're not planning on keeping Jhonny locked into 126 for more than 1 bout.

5) Don't ever disrespect the Gawd unless you plan on putting your avatars up for a month, blasphemous heretics.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Nah.

Roy Jones was a Middleweight, Super Middleweight, Light Heavyweight, AND Heavyweight Champion of the world who destroyed both Bernard Hopkins (28 years old at the time) and James Toney.....2 ATGs in their primes as well. 49-1 (DQ) in his 1st 50 fights and dominated everyone he ran across in his prime.

Prime Roy Jones > Bernard Hopkins and it aint even debatable

BHops 20 title defenses>>>>Roy fighting bums on hbo

BHop winning the linear light heavyweight title>>>Roy juicing to get to heavy and taking the easiest title at the time.

BHop stopping a prime Trinidad>>>Roy going 12 with him.

B Hop still schooling nikkas at 48>>>>Roy get ko'd by bums in Bolivia

I love how every fighter who juices in boxing is looked down upon except for Roy he stays getting a pass :camby:

I'll get more in depth once I get back from this wrestling meet.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

1) I've already stated that Jhonny is only staying at 126 to grant Mares his rematch like the true champion he is. He'll probably try to take a bout at 130 to stay busy instead of drying himself down to a weight that's very difficult for him to make.

2) Gary Russell Jr...........name ONE decent fighter he's fought, ONE. He looks good against bottom 200 fighters? Amazing.

3) Mares needs to be investigated, there's holding up the process by not providing any proof, they should lose their shot if they don't show what was injured.

4) Gawdzalez's people don't even know what's official and what's not because they're not planning on keeping Jhonny locked into 126 for more than 1 bout.

5) Don't ever disrespect the Gawd unless you plan on putting your avatars up for a month, blasphemous heretics.

You're right. Russell hasn't fought anybody...exactly why I was saying Jhonny GonCHINLESS should go and knock dude the fukk out instead of sitting on the sidelines waiting for Mares to get his shyt together.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

2) But "Gawdzalez" says he wants to defend his belt while waiting for Mares, GBP offers him to take Russell (who's basically a hype job to you apparently, so he should be easy work), but your GAWD turns the fight down?:mjpls:

That's a duck breh:youngsabo:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

:whew: my breh @SuikodenII is furious lol :umad:..well I did say if jhonny was to ever face him and beat him I would join the bombadero bandwagon

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
2) But "Gawdzalez" says he wants to defend his belt while waiting for Mares, GBP offers him to take Russell (who's basically a hype job to you apparently, so he should be easy work), but your GAWD turns the fight down?:mjpls:

That's a duck breh:youngsabo:

I wouldn't even go as far as saying it's a duck, but it's a business opportunity that he should take advantage of.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
BHops 20 title defenses>>>>Roy fighting bums on hbo

BHop winning the linear light heavyweight title>>>Roy juicing to get to heavy and taking the easiest title at the time.

BHop stopping a prime Trinidad>>>Roy going 12 with him.

B Hop still schooling nikkas at 48>>>>Roy get ko'd by bums in Bolivia

I love how every fighter who juices in boxing is looked down upon except for Roy he stays getting a pass :camby:

I'll get more in depth once I get back from this wrestling meet.

Roy BEAT Bernard Hopkins while they were both in their prime. If you're agreeing that if there was no Floyd Mayweather, that Hopkins would be the "new Mayweather", why did he get schooled by Roy Jones Jr so effortlessly?

That there ALONE throws out any argument for Hopkins over RJJ breh:heh:

Plus Hopkins struggled with bums like Mercando and Allen in their 1st fights as well. Roy never struggled with anyone until he dropped all that weight and fought Antonio Tarver.

Bottomline is Roy Jones Jr beating a Prime Bernard Hopkins is better than ANY victory Hopkins has on his resume, being that Bernard Hopkins, apparently, would be the new Mayweather:russ::what:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Roy BEAT Bernard Hopkins while they were both in their prime. If you're agreeing that if there was no Floyd Mayweather, that Hopkins would be the "new Mayweather", why did he get schooled by Roy Jones Jr so effortlessly?

That there ALONE throws out any argument for Hopkins over RJJ breh:heh:

Plus Hopkins struggled with bums like Mercando and Allen in their 1st fights as well. Roy never struggled with anyone until he dropped all that weight and fought Antonio Tarver.

Bottomline is Roy Jones Jr beating a Prime Bernard Hopkins is better than ANY victory Hopkins has on his resume, being that Bernard Hopkins, apparently, would be the new Mayweather:russ::what:

roy did struggle with montell in that first fight breh...montell outlanded him and one of them cards had him up by 1 before jones committed that DQ

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
I wouldn't even go as far as saying it's a duck, but it's a business opportunity that he should take advantage of.
What "business" does Gary Russell Jr. bring to the table? What card has he headlined, hell when's the last time he was on TV? What would a win over Gary fukking Russell do for any top featherweight's legacy right now? Why are ya'll ignoring point #1? Why are ya'll trying to legitimize "hands of glass" as a serious threat when there's guys like Ponce, Caballero, Castellanos, JuanMa and even fukking Billy Dib who've done a whole helluva lot more?

Spare me the "eye test" nonsense. I did a eye test too, my eyes told me Gary Russell looks like superman against humans, try fighting other superheroes :camby:

Ya'll bout to MAKE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, switch ya'll avatars with Tuaminator's "special" pics :merchant:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
roy did struggle with montell in that first fight breh...montell outlanded him and one of them cards had him up by 1 before jones committed that DQ

You right.....I forgot that Griffin was actually putting up a fight. I was thinking about the 2nd fight whenever I think about their fight