Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:russ:
I swear you're one of the most bitter sounding nikkas on here when it comes to your fighters losing. You may not say the word "robbery" but you allude to it all the time within your posts. I can read between the lines. Ya'll act like ya'll not saying certain things, but will talk in circles and indirectly say how you feel. You not salty, but this exchange motivates you to make a separate thread about Taylor being overrated even though you already got a similar topic with the Controversial decisions thread which talks about the same shyt. C'mon breh. Tell me how you really feel. :heh: Dude just waits for Taylor's name to be brought up so he can shyt on the man and talk about his fights with Hopkins.
:smugfavre:

@synistr :mjpls:

Co-sign about Taylor Syn act like he was some bum nikka, then at the same time Tout C class fighters like Froch win over shot version of him

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I like Thurman. I think he can beat most WW out there. He is flawed and the wrong style could give him fits. I think Guerrero fight is excellent for him because he keeps stepping up that competition level. Guerrero has had a somewhat overhyped career as far as the titles but he is no pushover. He is a quality fighter and a sure test and great learning experience for Thurman. The key would be for Thurman not to fall into Guerrero's style of fight. I would have to go with Guerrero. I think Thurman has to stink it out for the most part to get the victory.
Thurman wants to brawl by nature, his style of fight is Guererro's so this will turn the fight into a foul fest, gritty street match, like I said Floyd felt his strength and power and wanted zero parts of that for the whole fight, contrary to JMW Canelo who's shyt he was right up into as soon as the very 1st bell rung

The Ghost aint no slouch people he's been sparring world class fighters for years, and made a name for allegedly stopping Manny in sparring, he's not to be slept on a WW

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
You nikkas gonna chill with the BHop slander :ufdup:
nikkas hate BHop just to hate, so what he faked a couple fouls and may even have fell down twice for Pascal trying to draw fouls, that shyt is gamesmanship......I dont see nikkas bytching about Oscar coke sniffing ass after laying down from a phantom shot.............

I tell you what 154-168 would have problems if a 35 year old BHOP roamed these divisions and can knock off these hype jobs.........Truth be told BHOP would be Floyd Mayweather had there been no Mayweather, he's easily top 15 atg wise, 50 and still young bucks the ass whipping of there lives

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Article Link -http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=73702#ixzz2qbJtB4Bo

Jhonny Gonzalez Eyes March Bout, Rejects Gary Russell
Posted by: Miguel Rivera on1/16/2014 .
>>>Click Here For Tons of More Breaking Boxing News, Articles and Insider Information<<<

By Miguel Rivera, Jose Luis Camarillo, notifight.com

Jhonny Gonzalez is looking to make a voluntary defense of his world featherweight title of the World Boxing Council (WBC) before granting a rematch to Abner Mares, who is recovering from a rib injury. The fight was originally scheduled for February 15 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, Californias.

A new date for the rematch will be released once Mares (26-1-1, 14 KOs) is given medical clearance to resume training for a rematch with Gonzalez (55-8, 47 KOs), who dethroned Mares last August 24 by way of a first round knockout at the StubHub Center in Carson.

A date of March 15th was mentioned for the rematch, but Gonzalez says he was told Mares would not be ready in time. Therefore, Gonzalez wants to defend his title on a late March date in Mexico City.

"We are pursing the opportunity to make a voluntary defense here in Mexico in March, and then to grant Mares a rematch in May or June," Gonzalez said. "We want it to be here in Mexico City, but the promoters are looking to see if they can do it."

"My idea is to defend the championship three times this year and by year's end I'll move up to super featherweight to get my third world title against WBC world champion Takashi Miura of Japan.

Gonzalez's promoter, Oswaldo Kuchle, says no medical evidence has been presented by the team of Mares to prove his medical injury. He also rejected a proposal from Golden Boy matchmaker Eric Gomez, to make an optional defense against undefeated contender Gary Russell Jr. on March 1.

"We told him we were not interested [in Russell. We were not allowed to have Jhonny make a defense against a different challenger in December. We were forced to go directly against Mares [in a rematch]. We were pressed and accepted February 15 because we didn't want to get into legal issues. Then we're told that Mares can't fight, but there has no medical examination. We would have thought that a physician would tell us when he would be ready, but now we're told he may not be ready to fight until May or June," Kuchle said.

"Eric Gomez called to warn that the fight would fall out [on February 15] and would possibly get moved over by one month. He said it was nothing serious, and now we are now discussing another opponent and looking at the rematch for the middle of the year. It almost seems to me [that Mares has] broken ribs."

>>>Click Here For Tons of More Breaking Boxing News, Articles and Insider Information<<<

Johnny Gonzalez ducking Gary Russell Jr....................blatantly?:dead:

@SuikodenII :mjpls:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

jhonny didn't want my nikka gary russ to get in that ass....its understandable..his reign on top would be shorter than leprechauns after getting lit up by that handspeed :ohlawd:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
swift would rock and fukk up the Siberian rocky!!!
Easily..... TKO 5, Garcia has far far more boxing skills then he shows, he tricks you and lull into the illusion that he's a slow plodder then bam 3 shots you aint see and you laying on the floor, he doesnt get credit for catching and rolling shots those skills were evident in Khan round 2 but people still is sleeping.......

Look at his amutuer record if you deny his skill

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Even though Russell ain't proven, they seem to be afraid of that quickness he presents. Which is a shame since Jhnonny could very well catch dude with something big and knock him the fukk out since the verdict is still out on dudes chin.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
nikkas hate BHop just to hate, so what he faked a couple fouls and may even have fell down twice for Pascal trying to draw fouls, that shyt is gamesmanship......I dont see nikkas bytching about Oscar coke sniffing ass after laying down from a phantom shot.............

I tell you what 154-168 would have problems if a 35 year old BHOP roamed these divisions and can knock off these hype jobs.........Truth be told BHOP would be Floyd Mayweather had there been no Mayweather, he's easily top 15 atg wise, 50 and still young bucks the ass whipping of there lives

So we gon act like Prime Roy Jones Jr didnt tap that ass? Like Segundo Mercado and Robert Allen werent giving it to him in their 1st fights:rudy:

Bernard Hopkins aint no damn Floyd Mayweather and never would've been:ufdup: