Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
80-71, 79-72, and 79-72 - all for thurman vs soto karass at time of stoppage
84-86, 87-83, 87-83 - all for Thurman vs chaves at time of stoppage

readily available to find...stop talking out your ass..think before you post
:rudy:

Thats that Haymon biased ass official score. commentators saw different as I

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:rudy:

Thats that Haymon biased ass official score. commentators saw different as I
yes god forbid there's judgingfukkery in keith Thurman fights where he ends up winning both of them by KO..jan zaveck went the distance with thurman..im sure Thurman blanking him on all 3 judges cards was an atrocity as well :stopitslime:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
yes god forbid there's judgingfukkery in keith Thurman fights where he ends up winning both of them by KO..jan zaveck went the distance with thurman..im sure Thurman blanking him on all 3 judges cards was an atrocity as well :stopitslime:
:stopitslime:

Was Thurman not in serious trouble both times and getting the shyt boxed out of him by c/d level fighters, answer that

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:stopitslime:

Was Thurman not in serious trouble both times and getting the shyt boxed out of him by c/d level fighters, answer that

other than thurman getting caught in the first round but i wouldn't call that serious trouble..chaves-thurman was closer because chaves could match thurman power for power and troubled him alot..but thurman showed he could adjust mid fight as chaves wear down and he got the KO..serious trouble would have had thurman wobbling all over the ring and/or going down..both of which he didnt do
on an unrelated note i think im gonna watch knockout kings 2 tomorrow when im working at home...gotdamn that card was the shyt..ppl who bought tickets for that won that night

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This one really pisses me off: When 'Friday Night Fights' Gets Delayed for NASCAR

When I switch over to ESPN 2 at 9 pm and some bullshyt like tennis or racing or girls collegiate softball is running over I lose my shyt.

...came in here to say this....

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
That Skip P bullshyt, we are not on it..

H1V5AtCJRTGT6tnELEbw_The%20Notorious%20BIG%20(2).JPG

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I swear nikkas be letting their agendas and overall bias toward certain fighter's cloud their better judgement when watching and scoring some of these fights.

For example on one hand you got nikkas that will say Paulie Malignaggi's output (ineffective output I might add) should at least gotten him a draw or a victory against Broner.

Then these same nikkas will turn around and say Jermain Taylor's output wasn't enough to beat Hopkins in the 1st fight even though his shots were more effective than Malignaggi's were and that it caused Hopkins to be generally ineffective up until the 8th round of the bout.

Broner did what Hopkins supposedly did to Taylor in the Malignaggi bout while looking more in control (repeatedly snapping Paulie's head back from the 4th round on and making dude miss) yet nikkas will say he ain't do enough.

I mean it's almost like nikkas hold something against the boxers that are hyped up (Broner,Taylor) in these bouts even though it isn't their fault. They'll argue the dynamic of the fight to suit their scoring criteria whenever they see fit.

Another example.. Floyd gets credit for beating the shyt outta Chop Chop after being a lil buzzed early. Thurman gets buzzed early by Soto Krass and comes back to beat the shyt outta dude eventually tiger uppercutting the nikka into the ref's arms and dudes will say he looked bad.

How do nikkas expect boxing to grow especially the younger generation of fighters if we just over scrutinize every performance from nikkas on the come up, but give a pass to the veterans when they do the same damn thing. :what:

and I expect that they'll be at least one person to come quote this and rationalize on how those fights dynamics were completely different. :snoop:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear nikkas be letting their agendas and overall bias toward certain fighter's cloud their better judgement when watching and scoring some of these fights.

For example on one hand you got nikkas that will say Paulie Malignaggi's output (ineffective output I might add) should at least gotten him a draw or a victory against Broner.

Then these same nikkas will turn around and say Jermain Taylor's output wasn't enough to beat Hopkins in the 1st fight even though his shots were more effective than Malignaggi's were and that it caused Hopkins to be generally ineffective up until the 8th round of the bout.

Broner did what Hopkins supposedly did to Taylor in the Malignaggi bout while looking more in control (repeatedly snapping Paulie's head back from the 4th round on and making dude miss) yet nikkas will say he ain't do enough.

I mean it's almost like nikkas hold something against the boxers that are hyped up (Broner,Taylor) in these bouts even though it isn't their fault. They'll argue the dynamic of the fight to suit their scoring criteria whenever they see fit.

Another example.. Floyd gets credit for beating the shyt outta Chop Chop after being a lil buzzed early. Thurman gets buzzed early by Soto Krass and comes back to beat the shyt outta dude eventually tiger uppercutting the nikka into the ref's arms and dudes will say he looked bad.

How do nikkas expect boxing to grow especially the younger generation of fighters if we just over scrutinize every performance from nikkas on the come up, but give a pass to the veterans when they do the same damn thing. :what:

and I expect that they'll be at least one person to come quote this and rationalize on how those fights dynamics were completely different. :snoop:

I know most of this is directed towards @Skip b, he has his own perspective. When you say how do we expect boxing to grow? Well, there are some of us that do want to at least attempt to preserve some of its integrity.

For the record, I thought Broner beat Paulie, but it was close on the cards to me. 7-5 I would say. nikkas in here sayin that Paulie won 3 rounds at the most. :camby: and I dont care who you are. Broner shouldve looked better against Paulie than he did and that is why I for one immediately said after that fight his next fight SHOULD NOT be at 147.

Taylor was hyped the fukk up and wasnt shyt so yeah, I hold it against guys...give a fukk who fault it is. Taylor shouldve worked on his craft and his weaknesses instead of running around getting gift decisions. I would argue he lost to Hopkins twice, Winky, and Spinks. Its disgusting to see guys hyped like that then he cant even pay his bills because his prime earning years were so short and now he's damaged goods so promoters and networks walk away from his ass. Its disgusting. BHop literally has no shot in hell in winning that first fight because Taylor was HBO's new baby and they wanted to get rid of BHop, for numerous reasons. :merchant:

I dont go around saying every young fighter is hyped but its sickening to see Canelo and Taylor alike call up guys from 2 divisions south to come up and get their brains bashed in. There is a need for the Rosado's and Josesito's of the world...but that doesnt make the sport better. All it does is manufacture microwave stars. Hot for a quick minute, then cold and stale the next.

but to answer your question....younger generation of fighters will grow by not trying so hard to protect undefeated records. I for one think Broner's loss to Maidana is the best thing for him long term if he wants to be in this game for a while, even though it had short term repercussions. I also commend Mayweather Promotions for putting some of their guys in with solid competition.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
bowe was begging evander and galota for another fight..that desperate, sad and very sad!!

bowe should just chill on doing any fighting...he's old and fat....it's a miracle he's only lost once in his career and has never been ko'ed....he keeps pushing fate those 2 things can change