Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
but this is an old mayorga now..he's 40 and he hasn't taken care of his body and has had more than enough hard fights..if he could beat a top 140 or 147 fighter now Id be surprised
IDK he looked damn good vs Cotto, Mayorga is a tricky case though

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Pacquaio may be SOL as far as a Bradley match goes; rumors are Timmy wants 10 mil:mjlol:

That karma shyt is very real people

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Pacquaio may be SOL as far as a Bradley match goes; rumors are Timmy wants 10 mil:mjlol:

That karma shyt is very real people

He should get 10 mill:manny:

He got 8 million the 1st time, then went and beat Provodnikov and destroyed the guy who KOd Manny, JMM, in consecutive fights. He should get 10 million:yeshrug:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

He got 8 million the 1st time, then went and beat Provodnikov and destroyed the guy who KOd Manny, JMM, in consecutive fights. He should get 10 million:yeshrug:

:deadmanny: Needs erry penny tho N that PPV goin do :flabbynsick: numbers

They shoulda jus payed JMM when they had the chance

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

He got 5 mil the 1st time, and he got 4.1 mil for JMM

This is a fukk you move from Timmy.........:heh:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:deadmanny: Needs erry penny tho N that PPV goin do :flabbynsick: numbers

They shoulda jus payed JMM when they had the chance
He couldnt or he would have been making pennies, the ppv numbers have to command justifying 15 mil + for both fighters, and Manny has been hiding his numbers for years.......

But but but I admit I may have bought a 5th giving the fukkery of the 4th match, so the ppv numbers might have did well:manny:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He couldnt or he would have been making pennies, the ppv numbers have to command justifying 15 mil + for both fighters, and Manny has been hiding his numbers for years.......

But but but I admit I may have bought a 5th giving the fukkery of the 4th match, so the ppv numbers might have did well:manny:

10 Milly for Timmy N :flabbynsick: PPV #s

Or

15 milly for JMM N PPV #s wit Mexico backing it

:deadmanny: would make more vs Marquez

:manny:

Daps
Great interview breh!:salute:

good article..the problem with women boxing is the lack of actual stars..for crying out loud we still have old ass mia st john out there, who was never shyt, still fighting..shes the most well known...women's boxing could be like women's MMA..but how can you build them when most of the women are fighting on obscure cards..i cant even remember the last time i saw a women boxing match on a big PPV in the US
Thank you my brehs. Kaliesha is super cool and one of the realest people and it sucks , because every interview or comment I found on the internet was about her being a complainer, but think about it. If you were top 3 at what you did in the world and still barely made the money a prospect fighting 2-14 guy on a club show was getting I would be pissed too.

I wish someone would create Invicta FC's model in MMA with boxing, if I had more finical backing I would do it, but I just don't like working with investment with boxing folks.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
I wanna preface this by saying I feel sorry for women's boxing and women's sports in general. But it's time to be honest.

If Women want to be noticed, they need a hook. Don't get UFC women's division twisted up, the ONLY reason anybody paid or continues to pay attention is 1) championship fights aren't going the distance 2) sex appeal

They need a draw, without that, no matter how much press they get, people won't pay to watch it. No KO's, no one cares, haven't you guys seen the WNBA? Nobody cares about them because there's no story there. No flash, no flare, no dunks, no major rivalries.........nothing, no hook at all except "Highly skilled professional women playing sports just like men"-general feminist :troll:

Newsflash
, nobody cares. Hard cold fact of life, they better get on their "A League of Their Own" steeze and start putting on a show, otherwise.......

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
black jesus made his fat ass return to the thread by talking about manny again. What a fakkit.