Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:damn: nikka can you read??
Where in that post did I say you was rooting for Rios??....

You wanted Pac to win, but was scared to make the prediction
The fight aint need no prediction, it was either is Manny still manny and not china chin status once again, and/or which round he will ko Rios in

Being that he couldnt complete the latter like I said he wouldnt contrary to the rest of blind dikkridiring ass idiots, was I wrong in my assessment that Manny wasn't Manny anymore, i'll wait?...................................

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
The fight aint need no prediction, it was either is Manny still manny and not china chin status once again, and/or which round he will ko Rios in

Being that he couldnt complete the latter like I said he wouldnt contrary to the rest of blind dikkridiring ass idiots, was I wrong in my assessment that Manny wasn't Manny anymore, i'll wait?...................................

Its not even about that, quit trying to move goalposts... its about how you gonna call nikkas out for not standing behind the person they're rooting for but you did the exact same thing in the Pac/Rios

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
who yall got this saturday?

Pascal by Mid-rd KO or Stoppage.

Bute is more skilled an refined, but he's not that durable of a fighter and really only looks good when things are going his way. We've seen Pascal be outboxed and look bad for stretches at a time even against Espn level nikkas, but he got heart and can battle through adversity even with his shytty ass stamina. I see him coming out strong early and bombing Bute out of there with overhand rights and left hooks. Pascal is more athletic with just as much quickness and power. I'm sure he'll land something big and when he does its a wrap.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-...andon-rios-thread.137868/page-34#post-6300601

:stopitslime:

In case you try to edit that post

HTuQLbg.jpg

:smugbiden:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Which I said last nikka, why you tryna be slick posting your quote:heh:

I only stated that Manny was dead meat for his dismissive towards Rios like he was gonna KO round 1, but that Manny doesnt live anymore, and Rios would keep coming, and Rios hurt the shyt out of manny around round 5-6, which Manny admitted it was hard to continue; my assessment was pretty spot on, despite me stopping short of a prediction, this cherry pick aint deserve no damn prediction:birdman:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Which I said last nikka, why you tryna be slick posting your quote:heh:

I only stated that Manny was dead meat for his dismissive towards Rios like he was gonna KO round 1, but that Manny doesnt live anymore, and Rios would keep coming, and Rios hurt the shyt out of manny around round 5-6, which Manny admitted it was hard to continue my assessment was pretty spot on, despite me stopping short of a prediction, this cherry pick aint deserve no damn prediction:birdman:

Sure buddy. :camby:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I think I mentioned this not too long ago, but I'm thinking of starting up a fantasy fight tournament for The Ring.

The idea was to pick as many fighters (past or present) as possible for a division(s) and have them face off (March Madness style). Then we vote for who would win between them. And the winner at the end would be crowned the Fantasy Boxing Champ.

Would anybody be interested in doing/participating in this?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I think I mentioned this not too long ago, but I'm thinking of starting up a fantasy fight tournament for The Ring.

The idea was to pick as many fighters (past or present) as possible for a division(s) and have them face off (March Madness style). Then we vote for who would win between them. And the winner at the end would be crowned the Fantasy Boxing Champ.

Not interested

Idiot ass Manny fans would have him ko'ing Tito and shyt......

It's just no point here breh:heh:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Women have to bytch to get attention, I d

For a couple of divisions, :ehh: why not

twothousandnow

boxing nerd
Daps
Reppin
NJ via Miami
For real.

Even though I wanted Gamboa to catch that fade from Mikey Garica, I'd have no problem with Manny getting that scalp. I'm tired of seeing these round robin rematches talked about for Manny. Let someone else get a shot. Ain't like big fights are falling out of the sky for Gamboa anyway. shyt, it's now or never with the way his career has been going.

couldnt have said it better myself.im with you,we are in the minority here tho.ppl are shyttin all over this fight ,but unfortunately i read today that uncle Bob said Guerrero AND Gamboa aint happenin for Pac

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
People would rather see Manny fight a lightweight who hasn't fought a decent opponent since featherweight over 2 years ago than avenge his HIGHLY controversial loss to top 3 Welterweight and P4P guy, Timothy Bradley setting him up to possibly avenge the :deadmanny: and be out of his contract to face Mayweather in 2015 since Arum would have ZERO bargaining chips left.....

incredible.........

In-credible...........

From a legacy and business point of view, it would be fukking. retarded. period.

Now Garcia-Gamboa, NOW we're talking :ohlawd:
Manny fans is terrified, shyt is comical:heh: