Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
couldnt have said it better myself.im with you,we are in the minority here tho.ppl are shyttin all over this fight ,but unfortunately i read today that uncle Bob said Guerrero AND Gamboa aint happenin for Pac
Rob Arum might as well said he wants Manny to lose, forcing him to take a Bardley or Prov match is throwing him to the wolves

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Sources out of Puerto Rico, Cotto vs Martinez is a done deal and will be officially announced during Garcia vs Burgos card Jan 25th at MSG Theater :smugfavre:

oh man MSG will be rockin and ripe with fukkery...i gotta try to make it out there..which goes to my old dilemma of how the fukk I want to get there? :bryan:..I hate driving in NYC so much

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
oh man MSG will be rockin and ripe with fukkery...i gotta try to make it out there..which goes to my old dilemma of how the fukk I want to get there? :bryan:..I hate driving in NYC so much
I gotta get out there too for this one.

I just take the train to NYC. fukk driving lol

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Mayorga my nikka but :ufdup:

"I want the son of Chavez, Canelo Alvarez or Maravilla (Sergio) Martinez. I would prefer the champion Martinez who beat Chavez but if not I will give Chavez a slap like a woman," Mayorga explained.

Mayorga feels that Chavez Jr. is nothing more than an average fighter who lives off of his father's name. The 40-year-old said that Chavez would be a good tune up fight for him before he faces Martinez.

"Chavez Jr's father was a true champion. He is a legend in the sport. His son is mediocre. He is a mediocre boxer. He will be nothing more than sparring for me to get ready for Martinez then I will beat up that little boy Canelo too," Mayorga told BoxingScene.com.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I gotta get out there too for this one.

I just take the train to NYC. fukk driving lol

that's easier for you breh...you live in NYC... I live in mass...give or take any traffic its around 3 1/2 hours..i could do the Amtrak thing from boston to NY but then id prolly have to find a hotel or something for the night...I do have a homegirl that's into boxing that lives in NY...she'll prolly let a nikka crash at her spot..:ohhh: time to start planning to see if its feasible

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Why couldnt this shyt be in the barclays, 10 min train ride, 10 min walk

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
that's easier for you breh...you live in NYC... I live in mass...give or take any traffic its around 3 1/2 hours..i could do the Amtrak thing from boston to NY but then id prolly have to find a hotel or something for the night...I do have a homegirl that's into boxing that lives in NY...she'll prolly let a nikka crash at her spot..:ohhh: time to start planning to see if its feasible
I don't live in NYC anymore lol. I live in Poughkeepsie, which is an hour and a half north of NYC. I take Metro North down to the city.

If I go with my cousin it's easy though, cause all I gotta do is drive down to Rockland where he lives and then from there we'll drive down to MSG. He doesn't mind driving down there.

I just gotta plan this out ahead of time

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
delusional in thinking he can beat any notable fighter these days but everything else is on point
He did roll out of retirement and trouble the shyt out of Cotto, Mayorga's issues is a dedication thing, he troubles anyone he comes into the ring in shape like for Forrest and Cotto...........

He'd mop the floor with 90% of the top 10 JMW-MW

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I don't live in NYC anymore lol. I live in Poughkeepsie, which is an hour and a half north of NYC. I take Metro North down to the city.

If I go with my cousin it's easy though, cause all I gotta do is drive down to Rockland where he lives and then from there we'll drive down to MSG. He doesn't mind driving down there.

I just gotta plan this out ahead of time
On top of the traffic, nobody really want to go to MSG, lI always hated that lil ass building, I resented going there with my moms when I was younger

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
On top of the traffic, nobody really want to go to MSG, lI always hated that lil ass building, I resented going there with my moms when I was younger
LOL.

Well MSG only has 6 years left, so it's gonna get all the good events before the tear it down so they can send it out with a bang

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
LOL.

Well MSG only has 6 years left, so it's gonna get all the good events before the tear it down so they can send it out with a bang
shyt fukks with my head, the building entrance make me feel like im a hit my head on the ceiling, it's OCD thing:mindblown:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He did roll out of retirement and trouble the shyt out of Cotto, Mayorga's issues is a dedication thing, he troubles anyone he comes into the ring in shape like for Forrest and Cotto...........

He'd mop the floor with 90% of the top 10 JMW-MW

but this is an old mayorga now..he's 40 and he hasn't taken care of his body and has had more than enough hard fights..if he could beat a top 140 or 147 fighter now Id be surprised

Last edited: