Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kaliesha West is always complaining. She's not a bad looking woman, but unfortunately for her as a female boxer, to achieve the success she is looking for you have to have 2 things
1) You have to have exceptional looks
2) You have to be better than everyone else

Female boxing will never really have a huge following as a whole, but I believe the right woman can create her own fanbase. She than can use boxing as a stepping stone to something else.

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
What type of bythcmade shyt is this:heh:

Yall to chump madeb to stand behind yall dude.......................Fair though:manny:

Chump made?? You mean how you was lo-key rooting for Pac against Rios, but saying the fight was too much of a toss up to give an accurate prediction :camby:

Do you ever stop contradicting yourself??

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Chump made?? You mean how you was lo-key rooting for Pac against Rios, but saying the fight was too much of a toss up to give an accurate prediction :camby:

Do you ever stop contradicting yourself??
Yeah I want bum ass Rios to beat the great Manny Pacquaio ending his career with no Floyd match:stopitslime:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What type of bythcmade shyt is this:heh:

Yall to chump madeb to stand behind yall dude.......................Fair though:manny:

i honestly dont give a shyt about this fight..none of them are my dudes..only goin for bute over pascal cause i dont like pascal..is that okay with u? do u want me to pretend to be a hardcore bute fan?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
bute (if his head is screwed on right) should prolly decision pascal...Pascal's stamina is food against anyone that's not low workrate plus he's a little wild...it all depends if bute has fully recovered from being ko'ed by froch..he was real tentative against grachev in his last fight

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
i honestly dont give a shyt about this fight..none of them are my dudes..only goin for bute over pascal cause i dont like pascal..is that okay with u? do u want me to pretend to be a hardcore bute fan?
:whoa: I said fair

:russ: at the bolded

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
bute (if his head is screwed on right) should prolly decision pascal...Pascal's stamina is food against anyone that's not low workrate plus he's a little wild...it all depends if bute has fully recovered from being ko'ed by froch..he was real tentative against grachev in his last fight
Pascal can bang though and he can match and best Bute's hand speed, you see Bute staying away from that???

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
well ill give bute the first 4-5 rounds to survive it..if he didn't get rocked or seriously hurt..bute will get the decision..usually that's when pascal starts to fade
I cant see Bute going past 3 without his chin getting tested, now if he will survive is the question