Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Broner & Maidana on are the same tier. It wasn't really that much of an upset.

Maidana-Broner-Maliginaggi

All those dudes are on the same tier

The main thing I'm seeing on the last couple of pages is that people aren't really high on Maidana. In any fight that he's in, there is a good chance they are gonna pick the other guy to win. If any of you take your predictions seriously & gamble, this is not the way to go about making predictions. I'm not the highest on him either, but I realize alot of these guys around that weight class are on the same tier & he has a chance against them. Floyd & Manny are ahead of everybody. If you consider Bradley a WW, I would put him a notch below them. And than you have everyone else. From there it comes down to styles makes fights so those guys will beat each other up & take wins & losses.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Rigo vs Floyd ?

Jeff-Goldblum-jeff-goldblum-13452924-500-375.jpg

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Taking this rematch I don't wanna hear that About Biscuits can still make 135 N he's not a Welterweight.... this tubby muhfukker ain't making no god damn 135 any more...this would be his 3rd fight at 147 so that nikka is a Welterweight now

Matthysse posed to return in April or May so likely means hell be on the the Broner/Maidana card or the Floyd card:ehh:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Taking this rematch I don't wanna hear that About Biscuits can still make 135 N he's not a Welterweight.... this tubby muhfukker ain't making no god damn 135 any more...this would be his 3rd fight at 147 so that nikka is a Welterweight now

Matthysse posed to return in April or May so likely means hell be on the the Broner/Maidana card or the Floyd card:ehh:

Exactly..

All this Broner should or could get back down to lightweight needs to stop. I doubt he could make 140. His body frame looks real solid an filled out at welter. He just need to adjust his style. Trying to drain and run back down to a lighter weight ain't fixing the problem.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Exactly..

All this Broner should or could get back down to lightweight needs to stop. I doubt he could make 140. His body frame looks real solid an filled out at welter. He just need to adjust his style. Trying to drain and run back down to a lighter weight ain't fixing the problem.
He could if he wanted to, he's young enough and his body would adjust, and he is a hard worker in the gym...........but he lacks that dedication :wow:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Broner & Maidana on are the same tier. It wasn't really that much of an upset.

Maidana-Broner-Maliginaggi

All those dudes are on the same tier

The main thing I'm seeing on the last couple of pages is that people aren't really high on Maidana. In any fight that he's in, there is a good chance they are gonna pick the other guy to win. If any of you take your predictions seriously & gamble, this is not the way to go about making predictions. I'm not the highest on him either, but I realize alot of these guys around that weight class are on the same tier & he has a chance against them. Floyd & Manny are ahead of everybody. If you consider Bradley a WW, I would put him a notch below them. And than you have everyone else. From there it comes down to styles makes fights so those guys will beat each other up & take wins & losses.
Good post

Anyone who knows boxing could see Broner wasn't that good to begin with so it wasn't really an upset to me

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good post

Anyone who knows boxing could see Broner wasn't that good to begin with so it wasn't really an upset to me
We really gonna find out good broner is in da rematch
I still think broner is more skilled than maidana and could beat him with the right stragety
He obviously didn't prepare and had a off night
Next fight no excuses