Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:wow: Guerrero is gonna try using the Ali act, this shyt will get ugly, GB better drop him before shyt gets real. Arum is one sly fukk

GB don't want to answer questions on fixed matches and fixed rankings

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
:wow: Guerrero is gonna try using the Ali act, this shyt will get ugly, GB better drop him before shyt gets real. Arum is one sly fukk

GB don't want to answer questions on fixed matches and fixed rankings

why didnt they fix maidana fight then :smh:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
why didnt they fix maidana fight then :smh:
Fixing matches are a stretch but I have no doubt in my mind Floyd and other fighters take their foot off the gas to not ruin other potential GB matches

They damn sure don't wan to talk about these frivlous ass rankings, Broner being number 6 p4p after getting a gift vs Paulie

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Fixing matches are a stretch but I have no doubt in my mind Floyd and other fighters take their foot off the gas to not ruin other potential GB matches

They damn sure don't wan to talk about these frivlous ass rankings, Broner being number 6 p4p after getting a gift vs Paulie

Its not a stretch... Obviously the Mayweather/Mosely match was fixed.. Yall remember the way Shane took his foot off the gas after accidentally clobbering Floyd almost knocking him out:smugfavre:

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
From Dan Rafael's chat: I am back. That was Schaefer. Adrien Broner has picked up his rematch option with Broner and they will fight again, probably in April.

nikka fukking up Marcos money
ivwoEqhg6613o.gif

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
@Newzz You better hope my boy kenny bayless aint the ref on this fight or you're mans is done :whew:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
@Newzz You better hope my boy kenny bayless aint the ref on this fight or you're mans is done :whew:

AB about to regain his title and all yall that talked shyt about him, AND propped Maidana up into an elite "top 5" WW, gonna have to pay for yall sins:demonic:

AB is a warrior and aint into all that ducking and dodging opponents:birdman:

Yeah, he could've went back down to 135 and defended his title there or moved down to 140 to fight somebody there, but fukk that..........we want our belt back:ufdup:

PLUS, we still waiting on them post fight drug test results to come out. It's been a month already and we still dont know if Ariza cheated or not. The Pacquiao/Rios test results were out after 2 1/2 weeks. It's been 4 weeks tomorrow and still nothing:dead:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
AB about to regain his title and all yall that talked shyt about him, AND propped Maidana up into an elite "top 5" WW, gonna have to pay for yall sins:demonic:

AB is a warrior and aint into all that ducking and dodging opponents:birdman:

Yeah, he could've went back down to 135 and defended his title there or moved down to 140 to fight somebody there, but fukk that..........we want our belt back:ufdup:

PLUS, we still waiting on them post fight drug test results to come out. It's been a month already and we still dont know if Ariza cheated or not. The Pacquiao/Rios test results were out after 2 1/2 weeks. It's been 4 weeks tomorrow and still nothing:dead:

:stopitslime:

Maidana didn't cheat let it go breh...they wouldn't be talking rematch if there was a controversy on after fight drug tests N blowing your nose between rds:bryan:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:

Maidana didn't cheat let it go breh...they wouldn't be talking rematch if there was a controversy on after fight drug tests N blowing your nose between rds:bryan:

Where them post fight results at though?:patrice:

Anyways, cant nobody question Broner's heart or if he ducks/cherry picks opponents anymore. He just got his ass beat and coming right back to get revenge on him with no hesitation:ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
My wife heard about the rematch and just told me that AB gonna get his ass whooped again:bryan:

She has no belief in AB:snoop:

:heh: A very contentious dinner tonight in the @Newzz household!

About Bridgework fought a close fight even with the 2 KD's if he actually boxed and properly clinched he could have won that fight, hopefully he's gonna come correct in the rematch

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
:heh: A very contentious dinner tonight in the @Newzz household!

About Bridgework fought a close fight even with the 2 KD's if he actually boxed and properly clinched he could have won that fight, hopefully he's gonna come correct in the rematch

She says he's too cocky and "thinks he's all that":heh:

During the last Broner vs Maidana fight, she was talking to me like Rod's brother in "Jerry Maguire" talking about: "I told you he was too small":youngsabo:

I love her man, but gotdammit, AB better let me get the last word this time:russ:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
And also brehs, bc AB got the rematch secure and it's gonna be Adrien Broner vs Marcos Madaina 2.........that means Floyd Mayweather vs Amir Khan is a lock for Floyd's next fight:heh: