Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
@Newzz were you aware that Canelo is the starting QB for the Bengals :dwillhuh:

BdPrlzqCUAIN26H.jpg

Oh and for the record...........I'm picking Lucian Bute over Jean Pascal...........

Since you two are picking bootay, I'll pick Pascal

Already got your avis picked out :shaq:
:childplease: Why? Because he don't want to take high risk low reward fight in Thurman, when more than likely Arum is whispering in his ear saying he could make a few mill fighting Pac. fukk that, let them cholos cook

I've never liked Guerrero. Floyd proved that he's not a legitimate threat to top tier welters and it was fun watching him be a punching bag for 12 rounds

But I can't fault him for this attempted move. It's on GB and Haymon to see his lack of moral character and loyalty.
I'll be disappointed if he gets a Pac fight because he'll be a weaker opponent than Bradley, Marquez or Provo but more power to him if he gets it :manny:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

You're not betting both of us, you win, you change two avatars for a week and if we win we get 1? :childplease:

Let's keep it funky, choose one of us and let's make this official.....

SuikodenII

Daps
With your bets, ill have my nude pic ready for the respective loser.
:merchant:

You know on second thought gambling is a nasty addiction and we should all pray to Jesus because Noah saved the animals

http://www.boxingscene.com/deontay-wilder-tyson-fury-send-contract-bytch--73482
By Edward Chaykovsky

Reacting to weeks of insults, heavyweight contender Deontay Wilder (30-0, 30KOs) fired back with a furious response to British contender Tyson Fury (21-0, 15KOs). The talkative Brit has been taking aim at Wilder, claiming the hard puncher is ducking a potential fight. Fury recently aligned himself with promoter Frank Warren, who does have a very good relationship with Golden Boy Promotions, who handle Wilder.

"Tyson Fury, stick another tampon in your ass. Your period is mighty heavy with a strong flow. All you got to do is get Hennessy Sports to send the contact. Stop talking all this nonsense already, it's getting very old. I dare you to send that contract fat momma bytch. Oh and by the way - tell Hennessy Sports to answer the phone this time. All this talk needs to end now," Wilder fired on the social networks.
:russ:

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You're not betting both of us, you win, you change two avatars for a week and if we win we get 1? :childplease:

Let's keep it funky, choose one of us and let's make this official.....

If you two Bute warriors could come together and choose an avi in case I lost we could do it like that. If not it'll be between me and you

http://www.badlefthook.com/2014/1/9/5293794/canelo-vs-angulo-finalized-for-march-8-on-showtime-ppv

No mention of Mares/Gonzalez 2 on the card but my man Linares gets to fight Arakawa :gladbron:

With your bets, ill have my nude pic ready for the respective loser.

Come on Pascal

scared_medium.gif

SuikodenII

Daps
Well, now I'm reading that HBO doesn't want GGG vs. Geale. It's looking like they want Kirkland. So, another JMW for GGG to smash :smh:
F*CK HBHeaux :camby:

Kirkland could fight Andrade or Vanes at 154, but they tryna have a punching bag for Golovkin cause they know dude's defense is suspect, especially early on where he just straight runs into shots head-on with zero fukks given.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
@Newzz were you aware that Canelo is the starting QB for the Bengals :dwillhuh:

BdPrlzqCUAIN26H.jpg

I've never liked Guerrero. Floyd proved that he's not a legitimate threat to top tier welters and it was fun watching him be a punching bag for 12 rounds

But I can't fault him for this attempted move. It's on GB and Haymon to see his lack of moral character and loyalty.
I'll be disappointed if he gets a Pac fight because he'll be a weaker opponent than Bradley, Marquez or Provo but more power to him if he gets it :manny:

lol bootay, for your blantant disrespect I have a special one for you.

:shaq:

SuikodenII

Daps

Black Gatsby

Lord$ Never Worry
Daps
Reppin
London

:noah: I can only imagine the beating Jr would take in this fight.

JCC always tends to look like shyt in sparring, saw a vid of him and Vanes. Would have thought Martirosyan was about to be the next big thing. Don't believe the hype.

GGG is good, wasn't really troubled by Curtis and at his age you can see why he wants the money especially given his style but he hasn't beaten anyone of worth.

Punching Macklin in the kidney doesn't make you a star my friend.

I'd love to see him vs Froch

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Leo Santa Cruz vs. Cristian Mijares and Jorge Linares vs. Nihito Arakawa possibly being added to that angulo-canelo card.. sheeiiitt..thats a great night of boxing there...if they finalize that and mares-gonzalez 2 ends up on there as well ill part with the 64.95 for this if they keep it as a PPV