Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Leo Santa Cruz vs. Cristian Mijares and Jorge Linares vs. Nihito Arakawa possibly being added to that angulo-canelo card.. sheeiiitt..thats a great night of boxing there...if they finalize that and mares-gonzalez 2 ends up on there as well ill part with the 64.95 for this if they keep it as a PPV

I think ima cop it regardless.

I hate watching fights after the fact.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: Why? Because he don't want to take high risk low reward fight in Thurman, when more than likely Arum is whispering in his ear saying he could make a few mill fighting Pac. fukk that, let them cholos cook

he's not the only one doing it, but still....Ghost talks so much shyt...back it up. this is one of the reasons I never liked him. he was hyped from the beginning of his career. he is a good fighter but he is bytchmade. Ghost will only fight who he wants to fight. he is a good fighter but he has always been hyped too and afforded some opportunities that others havent. he has made his rep off of being a multi division world champion when in fact he is a paper champ to the highest degree due to good management and promotion.

beat Aiken for featherweight title.....when everyone knew Aiken's first defense would be his last. Ghost's team broke their neck to get that fight. :skip:

lost to Salido...yeah, he got caught with the roids but I knew that would be a tough fight for him as soon as it was announced. went around yelling and screaming to everyone that he really didnt lose because of Salido cheating but never wanted a rematch. :comeon:

won the title again against Abazi making him a two-time world champ. :patrice:

beat Klassen for 130 belt. Klassen, St. Claire, Fana all held that belt...that should tell you the caliber of champion that IBF had at 130 at that time. may as well been called the South African Super Featherweight title:snoop:

beat Aydin for interim 147 belt..which couldve just as easily belonged to Soto-Karass :beli:

Ghost is a really good fighter, I will never deny that...but he is a guy that goes around looking for the weakest opposition to snatch a belt from to boost his marketability. he aint walkin like he talk it. again, everyone is ducking challenges nowadays but Guerrero better not let the word duck come out of his mouth. he is always viewed as such a good guy because of his story with his wife and the holy talk and shyt. this attempt of him to leave GBP didnt surprise me in the least bit knowing his history. he's kinda like a Mexican-American version of Ward.

Last edited:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Leo Santa Cruz vs. Cristian Mijares and Jorge Linares vs. Nihito Arakawa possibly being added to that angulo-canelo card.. sheeiiitt..thats a great night of boxing there...if they finalize that and mares-gonzalez 2 ends up on there as well ill part with the 64.95 for this if they keep it as a PPV

:ohhh:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I remember when the Ghost used to show some nice flashes of defense when he was at Featherweight. Dude was actually kinda slick with his boxing, but over the years that shyt gradually disappeared and his face hasn't met a right hand or uppercut that he didn't like. He's about the most hittable ghost I've ever seen. That nickname don't even fit anymore. He may as well be a moving brick wall with a white sheet thrown over the top the way he moves about the ring getting hit all the time.

He's definitely acting like a bytch ass nikka with this contract shyt he's trying to pull. How the fukk you lose 12-0 in your biggest fight and act like you deserve to fight the next biggest star in boxing. Dude has been handed so many good opportunities during his career it's crazy.

Meanwhile a guy like Kirkland has to move up to middleweight to fight a beast like GGG in order to get his first title shot. :snoop:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
That's what I'm saying....Jccjr forced Rob Arum to make the Martinez fight

Hell GGG MW resume still isn't better then Rubio N Andy Lee:russ:
This is false.... The fight got made because they took Sergio belt and gave it to JCCjr. in fact they had been ducking the fight until it got made.

as far as GGG goes yes he hasnt fought no 1 of note yet but there is nobody in his division that want to fight him. None of the other champs(Kid Ch and Sergio)

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
He'd beat the ever loving shyt out of Thurman lets not act like Thurman wasnt losing both his last matches before he pulled a KO out his ass both times

Guerrero stated that it was his goal to get a Mayweather rematch he understands a Thurman doesnt bring that, facing the Oritz's and Khan take potential Mayweather opponenets name off the table bringing him closer to that goal. I bet if Broner spoke up he would have jumped, like he tried to do with Khan before his punk ass ducked. It's about the money for the Ghost, he doesn't plan to have a long illustrious career, his wife is battling cancer breh, remission or not everyday is a battle. If Golden Boy don't want to give him a good name for a decent money fight then why not try to go elsewhere, to a desperate TR stable who would throww money at him, plus he already has a storyline for the Manny fight if that was to happen.....

Yall need to lay off the ghost
man get the fukk outta here. stop it nikka.

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
Manny vs Robert has an outside shot at turning into a good match up but its not a good look for Manny to fight yet another Floyd opponent (Ghost would be the 5th I believe) and add to that back to back fights against non draws coming off a L. Robert should have taken one of the fights he was offered or at least got himself some other "soft touch" first.

Last edited:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Manny vs Robert has an outside shot at turning into a good match up but its not a good look for Manny to fight yet another Floyd opponent (Ghost would be the 5th I believe) and add to that back to back fights against non draws coming off a L. Robert should have taking one of the fights he was offered or at least got himself some other "soft touch" first.
dem boys trying to relive the gold ol days where they would piggy back off floyd's name and use him to get famous
roach flat out said they want the ghost cause h a former mayweather opponent
dude was letting all sorts of truth out in that interview

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Went to boxingtalk for the first time in years. Damn that site fell off hard.

That what those racist cacs get. :yeshrug:

That :mjpls: is the reason Ben went on to start fighthype.

That's one of the reasons they always get Floyd exclusives, even though they're biased as fukk I can't blame them. There are no other nikkas in boxing media it's all cacs.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This is false.... The fight got made because they took Sergio belt and gave it to JCCjr. in fact they had been ducking the fight until it got made.

as far as GGG goes yes he hasnt fought no 1 of note yet but there is nobody in his division that want to fight him. None of the other champs(Kid Ch and Sergio)

Arum openly admitted to ducking Martinez...saying Jccjr wasn't ready

Chavez kept telling Arum he was ready to Fight Martinez....only after he beat tf outta Lee N called out Martinez on HBO did Arum finally listen N set up the fight....so yea I'd say jccjr help make that fight Rob Arum would a been more then happy to keep avoiding Martinez

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Went to boxingtalk for the first time in years. Damn that site fell off hard.

I only check for Breadman now, because he really knows boxing.

Leon ruined the site with his beef with Mayweather and his "advisor" role. shyt's dead now:dead: