Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Jccjr fights a bunch of bums N he's protected N undeserving

GGG fights a bunch of bum junior middleweights N Hes fighter of the year

:snoop:

Actually, JCC was out here living the life and calling out Maravilla. He actually wanted fights. GGG on the other hand has yet to prove himself. He's also 4 years younger than Floyd and he still hasn't had a good classic fight against a worthy threat. GGG manager calls him a business, aka hype job, smoke screens and mirrors.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Actually, JCC was out here living the life and calling out Maravilla. He actually wanted fights. GGG on the other hand has yet to prove himself. He's also 4 years younger than Floyd and he still hasn't had a good classic fight against a worthy threat. GGG manager calls him a business, aka hype job, smoke screens and mirrors.

That's what I'm saying....Jccjr forced Rob Arum to make the Martinez fight

Hell GGG MW resume still isn't better then Rubio N Andy Lee:russ:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

I dont know... I could've sworn I remember GGG calling out Martinez and isn't Martinez instead trying to go after Cotto... I could be wrong but thats how I saw it

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
dawg, do you only post about Manny ? Do you even fol,low boxing ? You should be banned from this thread, really. You bring nothing new to the table

Anybody can predict your post> Here we go

1. Floyd's a bytch, a duck, a woman beater

2. Manny won all Marquez fights.Manny the best. Manny can KO anyone. Manny wanna fight Floyd but Floyd ducking.

You turn any topic into Floyd V Manny or TR v GB or HBO v Showtime then you insert Manny/Floyd in there.

Then, you had the nerve to talk about Boxing Power Ranking breh ?

Top 3 fighters out now

1. Manny
2.Manny
3.Manny

WHat's your new year's resolution breh ?

@Skip b stans Floyd too much as well, but at least he talks boxing and knows about the sport, but you, Black_Buboy only knows Pac and Arum.

*ends rant*

Dont know why no one else calls his bullshyt. This fakkit be in every thread no matter what forum if mannys mentioned. Hes a cocksucking fakkit :laff:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Dont know why no one else calls his bullshyt. This fakkit be in every thread no matter what forum if mannys mentioned. Hes a cocksucking fakkit :laff:

Manny been my favorite fighter since the first Morales/Pacquiao fight and wont tolerate the lies and disrespect from anybody...
DEAL WIT IT!!! :birdman:

If you got a problem... you can solve that issue 2 ways... Hit the ignore button or ask for the address

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I dont know... I could've sworn I remember GGG calling out Martinez and isn't Martinez instead trying to go after Cotto... I could be wrong but thats how I saw it

Max begged him to say a name after his last fight in Nov N GGG said Martinez or Kid Choc

A day later he had his fight scheduled for Feb 2

Martinez is busy that's fine fight some other ranked Middleweights...the Australian dude is begging for the fight, fight Rubio, fight Sturm....but stop the damn bum hunting spree

Rosados first fight at 160
Macklin a never was
5'6 midget NBC Middleweight

This nikkas resume is trash

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Martinez is busy that's fine fight some other ranked Middleweights...the Australian dude is begging for the fight, fight Rubio, fight Sturm....but stop the damn bum hunting spree

Sorry.....the bum hunting aint gonna stop:ufdup:

His next fight is on Feb 1st against Osumanu "Who the fukk is he?" Adama:birdman:

:dead:

I just gotta see him fight and raise his level of competition. Who the fukk is Adama?:mindblown:

I just checked boxrec, and seen that Adama lost to Daniel Geale (the Australian you're talking about who's begging for the fight) 118-110, 117-111, and 115-113 3 fights ago.

Adama's last 2 opponents he fought had a combined record of 47-38:snoop:

Last edited:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Am I the only one worried Patrick Majewski is gonna outwork and outpoint Curtis Stevens? :patrice:

Stevens' power has been on showcase lately even though he got flattened and bum-rushed against Golovkin, but I just got this feeling that he's gonna revert back to his old ways after reaching the mountain top and failing horribly. .

After his last performance I'm not sure how much Majewski has left in the tank, which is what I'm banking on for a Stevens victory but.....I don't know, when I was doing the throwdownfantasy.com picks, Stevens was worth something like $6,000, but I'm not sold that he doesn't get outworked in a close fight. Without landing the one-punch KO shot early, what does he really have left?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

Say what you want but at this point About Beatdowns resume look better than GGG if you're comparing 2 hypejobs. He fought Paulie and Chino, meanwhile GGG might go ahead and fight me so Lampley and Max can hype him up. Hey, he'll beat a Black/slick fighter :dead:

Exactly. Dude has a Pacquiao alert or something breh. Dude post 95% of the time about Manny. I think he thinks about Manny morethan Manny's prego wife does

Manny been my favorite fighter since the first Morales/Pacquiao fight and wont tolerate the lies and disrespect from anybody...
DEAL WIT IT!!! :birdman:

If you got a problem... you can solve that issue 2 ways... Hit the ignore button or ask for the address

o9nyw0.jpg

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
fukk robert guerrero for real
GGG is hype machine
but Ghost is pulling the biggest bytch move of I can think of in quite some time.

Daps
Reppin
Hayward CA
fukk robert guerrero for real
GGG is hype machine
but Ghost is pulling the biggest bytch move of I can think of in quite some time.
:childplease: Why? Because he don't want to take high risk low reward fight in Thurman, when more than likely Arum is whispering in his ear saying he could make a few mill fighting Pac. fukk that, let them cholos cook