Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Maybe Manny can try and fight Bradley, which he should've did after Bradley got the gift decision the 1st time, instead of chasing after JMM and end up taking a power nap for his troubles. He should've rematched Bradley immediately:ufdup:
Just what I wanted:ufdup:

So you rather Manny fight a nikka that you have stated over and over again that he nearly shout out huh, than fight the monster Prov who already bested Bradley:comeon:

How bytchmade does your punk ass Manny dikkriding ass sound......

kobe-laugh.gif

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Rios needs a winnable fight first breh. I think Provo beats him down and prolly gets a stoppage. Prov showed some improvement in the Alvarado fight, by going to the body and cutting the ring off better. I think he'll beat Rios at his own game.

That's true. That's why I said I feel bad for his speech in 10 years:sadcam:

He's being thrown to the wolves by Arum and I REALLY wanted to see a Rios vs Ortiz fight with all the bad blood they have between them before their careers ended

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I'm not hating on Ward. Dude is just overrated.

You was hating on Cotto yesterday an even Cotto has beaten better names than Ward has. The difference is Cotto fought elite fighters and guys who he didn't match up well with so he eventually loss some fights.

Ward has p4p talent. You can't deny that, but his resume is weak as fukk for being a #2 behind Floyd.

I think Rigo or Danny Garcia are more deserving of that spot.

We gonna have to agree to disagree on this one.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I'm not hating on Ward. Dude is just overrated.

You was hating on Cotto yesterday an even Cotto has beaten better names than Ward has. The difference is Cotto fought elite fighters and guys who he didn't match up well with so he eventually loss some fights.

Ward has p4p talent. You can't deny that, but his resume is weak as fukk for being a #2 behind Floyd.

I think Rigo or Danny Garcia are more deserving of that spot.
I see you are acknowledging what the king has stated in the boxing rankings thread:myman:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
That's true. That's why I said I feel bad for his speech in 10 years:sadcam:

He's being thrown to the wolves by Arum and I REALLY wanted to see a Rios vs Ortiz fight with all the bad blood they have between them before their careers ended

I believe Arum did Rios a disservice by not having him move up earlier and try to make big fights happen sooner with (Gamboa, Manny) Rios could have been a mainstream star, but now he's just a guy who loses entertaining fights. He already seemed to out grow jr welter and only fought their 2x.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Clean out your division but get told you have a weak resume brehs.

Who would you have liked for him to fight that he missed out on?

2 of the most overrated things in boxing today or cleaning out divisions and undefeated records.

They don't mean shyt if the opponents were weak.

Ward has mad options for 2014 to really stamp his name in the sport instead of resting on laurels achieved from the super six.

Groves
Stevenson
Kovalev
GGG
Pascal/Bute winner

Ward needs to fight at least 2 of those names this year. They're all winnable for someone of his skill an ability so hopefully they get made.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, he signed the deal in 2004 which runs until 2016.........12 years. In California, the most you can be under contract for is 7 years. The contract should be void, but the courts upheld it.

Goosen must have paid somebody under the table

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
2 of the most overrated things in boxing today or cleaning out divisions and undefeated records.

Ward has mad options for 2014 to really stamp his name in the sport instead of resting on laurels achieved from the super six.

Groves
Stevenson
Kovalev
GGG
Pascal/Bute winner

Ward needs to fight at least 2 of those names this year. They're all winnable for someone of his skill an ability so hopefully they get made.

So you would prefer him to fight at 175 is what you are saying? Because I'm not seeing any 168 fighters there :leostare:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Groves
Stevenson
Kovalev
GGG
Pascal/Bute winner

One of those could be chavez jr, ward been wanting that fight for the longest.